Autonet Insurance Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Autonet Insurance Reviews

Nile Street, Stoke on Trent United Kingdom

Tell us how Autonet Insurance made you happy
Very happy with my quote and seemed straight forward. would recommend to friends.
Quicker to research and compare than some other sites. Happy with price. Although Covea Insurance is maybe not such a household name e.g. M&S, RAC, AA etc, I was familiar with it through buildings cover.
Give you what you ask for !
I am happy to the qoute easy to apply
Bit long winded on payment process but it was easy to follow
God help you if you need to call them, make an amendment to your policy or make a claim. Very quick and easy to take your money but the good service stops there. If you are 100% sure you will never need to speak to an advisor or make a claim them get your insurance here. Otherwise avoid like the plague and find a reputable company.
Very good ,no fuss, on line page was easy to use
Extremely usable website.
Took about six weeks to get my quote for repair acted on. I spent lots of time emailing and phoning Autonet and Kitsune to no avail. Not one of my calls or messages were acted on. Diabolical customer service. The garage that did my repairs said they’d never come across such a dreadful company to deal with. They were very good and put in the legwork that your company should have been doing. They too had communication problems. I’ve since purchased a new car and will be canceling my Insurance with you in the next few days. I’d like to add that the last person I spoke to about my NCD was lovely and efficient.
Had no problems with their website filling in my details for car insurance very clear instructions
very straight forward , and the best price and cover , very pleased, thakyou.
well designed website - clear and easy to understand
Great prices and excellent customer service
FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
I found the web site of Autonet insurance easy to use and no problems at all and now have my car insurance complete
Absolute rip off. Quoted one price for my Dad who paid for the policy through go compare and after the policy was set up sent him a letter saying he had to pay another £130!! Then proceeded to charge him £25 to cancel it when the policy hadn't even started. Unable to speak to anyone on phone and only able to do this through live chat. This company made the mistake but disgusting way for an insurance company to behave particularly when it was them who made the mistake. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!
A Very Good Quote Hoping to have a very happy service
You find out what the insurance you have bought only when you come to make a claim, which hopefully, I will not need. I may modify my rating if I have the misfortune to make such a claim.
This current system seems OK so far. But I would wait to see how future problems are resolved.
Quick service