Autonet Insurance Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Autonet Insurance Reviews

Nile Street, Stoke on Trent United Kingdom

Tell us how Autonet Insurance made you happy
Steer clear of Autonet Insurance they are not a very respectable company. You will regret using them for any motor insurance. After paying them £600.00 they cancelled my insurance saying Iv got a fault claim on my records which I didn’t declare. This is completely untrue. But contacting them is virtually impossible.
Customer service is appalling! After discussing my renewal and me telling the agent I do not accept pressure sales tactics, he hung the phone up on me. Needless to say I took my business elsewhere.
I sold my vehicle after paying 4 monthly installments, tried to call but sat on hold for far too long, happened next day also, on third attempt I just cancelled my direct debit (I wanted to transfer insurance not leave. They contacted me within a week saying my balance was £151, my monthly payments were £29. Crooks do not use! Ps I've heard you deny reviews Autonet, they are the same as mine, No customer service and money grabbing.
Had insurance with auto net in June 2021 i paid a deposit of 107 pound after a few days I had not received my documents so I gave them a call they said that they was cancelling my insurance as I had not told them about no fault no claims on my insurance what I didn’t know about from back in 2017 ,they tried to get me another quote but it was double the price with the same insurance provider Ageas and they wanted another deposit, I told them to cancel my insurance but they kept most of my deposit for cancellation fees and they owed me 19.75 I am still waiting for this money back 3 months later so I gave them a call today ,and they are saying I am still insured they didn’t cancel my insurance as I had a complaint going on so why was no money taken out my bank each month for insurance ,these people are a joke they have now got to investigate again before I can get my 19.75 stay away from theses they are a con
Appalling Customer Care that refuse to put anything in writing, saying they are 'too busy' to reply. I changed companies due to this and their reneging on the promise to allow for lower mileage due to Covid. I am still waiting a recording of the telephone call where this was agreed, which I was promised I would receive but only after issuing a Subject Access Request which they clearly do not want to comply with, despite it being a legal obligation. I would never use or recommend them to anyone, in fact I would warn anyone off considering doing so...
Absolute Scammers! I took put an insurance policy with them on the 10th September and decided to cancel 3 days later and they are charging me £40 as a cancellation fee! Even though I am well within my 14 day cooling off period! They advise that I have waived this right because I ticked the box agreeing to their 'terms of business' the thing is you cannot proceed without ticking this box!!! So what they are effectively saying is that the rules as put in place by the FCA do not apply! AVOID THIS COMPANY.
be careful I opted out of auto renewal and they still tried to auto renew rcieved a letter today dated 13th its 17th and my insurence would of renewed 19th I have insurene elsewhere muche cheaper.
Avoid if you think there is possibility that you'll change your car in the next 12 months. They wouldn't cover my new car (which was just another family estate, nothing unusual) under the old policy and I had to cancel. There was no refund once they'd taken their fees off. Went through thee complaints procedure and they didn't uphold my complaint. I'm not going to go to the insurance obusman for £30 but I wouldn't go through a broker again.
was away on holiday, used comparethemarket.com for car insurance, all went through ok, then got an email to say your insurance has been cancelled, i had declared an accident and was a couple of months out on the date from 2018, couldn't remember exactly when it was being on holiday , they flagged it up and said "was there another accident on that date " i said no, they could see on the database when it was, i then spent 30m on phone , they asked me to send proof ,got my previous insurance company to send proof, then spent 1 hour 30 mins on hold ,only to be asked for more proof which i sent then they said that should be ok, then i got an email again to say the insurance was cancelled, every time i ran up a different person, my other insurance company couldn't believe it. phone sainsburys and with half an hour was sorted put the dampers on buying a new car i do not recommend stay clear
Wanted to add my wife on the policy since she had points was told the insurance company are unable to add her on, Got the same company online to accept her and called to tell them was then given a quote of 250 pounds more when I told them the online quote was told to call the next dayand will have to pay the difference , However the next day was told they can not match it and charged me the their cancelation and insurance and refunded me less then half of what I paid for 20 days of cover
Hi All,Cheap is not always better,one month into claim i have made 20 plus call on hold up to 2 hours yes 2 hours and still my claim is no nearer being dealt with.I had my AA cover take the car to a garage and even they have no idea what is happening. seriously consider your choice as these guys are a poor out fit i will never us them or a partner again . Robert Dowie
As a new client i was treated very unprofessionally by Autonet over an issue which could have sorted out earlier.I will not be dealing with them and certainly would'nt recommend any body else too.
Poor service and it seems they do require a lot of phonecalls and additional charges. Whilst for all other companies, it seemed to have been quite straightforward. In the end companies have all the data and search engines like money supermarket have all the necessary details, so it's just a few clicks. But for autonet specifically, things can get complicated.
BE EXTREMELY AWARE SCAM WHEN YOU PAY DEPOSIT… BE EXTREMELY AWARE WHEN YOU PAY DEPOSIT FOR INSURANCE POLICY THEN THEY TELL YOU YOUR PREMIUM GOING UP BY HUNDREDS OF POUNDS AND YOU HAVE TO PAY OR CANCEL AND LOOSE YOUR DEPOSIT COMPLETELY SCAMMERS !!! CHOOSE DIFFERENT PROVIDER
Goods very good
Goods very good
absolutely no communication skills have tried to phone twice waited 10 mins first time & 12 mins second time then immediately cut of. very quick to take money but then nothing no policy number no documents no communication. I don't no if I am insured or not so cannot drive my car and as they have my money I cannot afford to go elsewhere for insurance. don't have any dealings with this company.
New to me but all looks good
Terrible company customer service is absolutely appalling don’t insure with this company
terrible absolutely disgusting cancelled my insurance then weeks later they have taken £200 from my bank account without my permission i have never seen accompany like this stay away at all cost
Autonet Insurance is rated 4.47 based on 8,877 reviews