Baxi boilers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Baxi boilers

Tell us how Baxi boilers made you happy
I need to get hold of technical help on occasion, getting through to them is appalling, they hold my record of being kept on the phone waiting at 58+ minutes i then hung up and sent them an e-mail. A return e-mail promised a call back from Baxi technical, i was on the phone when they called & they left a message saying they would try again, despite another e-mail they have failed to do so. Their customer service is diabolical.
I fit boilers for a living, i usually fit whatever the customer wants, but now i try to persuade them against having a Baxi as their back up is worse than useless.
I spent over two hours (one call) trying to get through to report a boiler fault (i have a service plan) and not once did i speak to a human or get through to anybody, that's right two hours on one call, to try and ensure my 6 year old daughter will have unrestricted heating this evening, I could not even leave a message or email as telephone is the only means of contact.
Good back up and service
Baxi boilers is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews