Beauty Base Reviews

Read Beauty Base Reviews

salman@beautybase.com

Unit13, Space Business Park, Abbey Road, Park Royal

Tell us how Beauty Base made you happy
I received an email on 15th April to say that items had been despatched. When I put in the tracking number, it wasn't recognised. I contacted seller who advised that Royal Mail were taking up to 9 working days to deliver. I've tried tracking number again today 23rd April only to discover that seller has despatched to Royal Mail on 17th April - it's not even arrived with Royal Mail yet. These items were for my mum who is on her own and is in the vulnerable group due to COVID 19 and cannot leave the house. I've ordered other items through other sites which have arrived within a few days of order. This timescale is unacceptable.
Still waiting for items I bought things on April 8 and I am still waiting for the delivery of goods
5 of my lip balms I ordered for care packages for nhs workers didn’t turn up, and can’t get through to anyone on customer services .
One of the bottle leak (couture homme) overall 2out of 5
Dear sir we have not received our order yet.
Peter Bourne.
My package arrived in a terrible mess, something had leaked into the cardboard box which had to be re-packed by the postal service into plastic wrapping. It was greasy & smelly. Amazingly, the contents were still secure.
Great price and reasonable delivery time but although well packaged it appears that ive been sent a product already showing signs of damage which, for a gift isn't really acceptable.
I really did not like the product and think it was fake
I am not happy with my product and either with the customer service.
I received my gucci premiere perfume, i using it now years and this perfume is absolutely not the real smell.
I was emailed straight away to the customer service that i am not happy with my product they never came back to me.
Don’t expect a reply to your emails if you have an email. Once you’ve paid your money they’re done with you
Only one of the bottles arrived in the parcel
Ordered 1 million prive. Wasn’t happy with my purchase, it doesn’t lasts more than 10 minutes as I already used it before and know it lasts all day.
Contacted online@beautybase.com but haven’t heard anything so far. Not sure if it’s faulty product or a non- genuine product. But got no reply so far.
Hopefully I’ll get a reply and they can resolve the issue.
Not very good customer service, they said they would email when my item was on its way, didnt happen, emailed them after 5 days waiting, still haven't had a reply, ordered on 4th recieved on 12th, not good enough. Sorry thought id give someone else a try. Back to ordering from Amazon for me.
It wasn't a bad experience but I could've got the perfume cheaper with another company and I didn't get any trial size as stated with every purchase.assu
Very annoying when I got to the payment stage after placing my order that I was unable to pay by credit card and was forced to use either Paypal (which I didn't want to do for this order) or Amazon. Delivery took several days longer than I would have hoped and I didn't receive any free gifts as advertised on the site "free gift with every order"!
one of the items broken and dispatched to me
I asked a question about the appearance of a product I bought, was belatedly told it was genuine & passed on to the manager..yet to receive response;
I had questioned the base of a product
i don't find the products to be as shown.
The perfume I thought I was purchasing was Lolita Lempicka, violet bottle with white leaves, as shown in the picture, the one I got was the purple bottle, whilst the perfumes are similar they are not the same, I’m very disappointed in the purchase and always thought it was unlawful to advertise one product and sell a different one.
When I saw that some perfumes were for £45 and now £10 or £12 I thought it’s smell will last for hours but it disappointed me. A cheap perfume else where is sold here but very expensive .
Beauty Base is rated 4.69 based on 6,454 reviews