Beauty Base Reviews

Read Beauty Base Reviews

salman@beautybase.com

Unit13, Space Business Park, Abbey Road, Park Royal

Tell us how Beauty Base made you happy
I was pleased with the products and the time that they took to arrive but not with the ordering and payment process. I found that I had inadvertently used the services of a swedish? Bank to pay when all that I wanted to do was order a product and pay for it at the same time. Your messages confused me as to whether I had paid or not and I then had to respond to another e mail in order to make payment to the bank a few days later and they then sent me an e mail acknowledging payment and advising that I could expect delivery within 30 days instead of thev 3 that I had been promised.
I was very happy with my purchase of the Sanex cream, its beautiful as I love the smell it is very refreshing,
I ordered Clairol Root Touch up but the postage took a lot longer than anticipated, over a week in the end. The item was out of stock but the website didn't state this when I ordered. It's not unexpected during this time, but the website should be kept up to date.
Received my order minus the free sample, which was one reason I ordered from BB. I emailed customer service and received no reply. I’ll stick to ordering from my usual sites from now on.
Products arrived in good time and i was satisfied but customer services was not up to standard. Not sure where they are based. Not happy.
When I ordered I received a email saying item was oversold and i would get a refund immediately. 2 weeks later item turned up very confusing needs to be sorted out.very pleased with item price
I bought CK one does not smell or last like the one I bought from Boots and was a different colour??????
Some product descriptions are not correct and are against the trading standard requirements. Very disappointed
I didn’t receive my order yet , I ordered or my wife birthday I was thinking it will take 1 week for delivery but it is 2 weeks now . We done the birthday already ☹️☹️☹️
Items were delivered quickly, just what I needed in these uncertain times .
Purchased this recently however was dissapointed as it does not last as long as my previous one. That was purchased from a different retailer. Don’t know if it’s just mine but personally I wouldn’t purchase from here again.
Customer service is good. The wrong name is still on the website for the perfume that I had to return. They should show an image.
I ordered 3 different aftershaves all gift wrapped-when the person opened their gift the bottle was damaged and the aftershave had started to leak.
Other then that perfect delivery, gift wrap and products
Great price
Quick derlvery
Thanks
This us my first order and unfortunately I was sent the wrong product for part of my order. It was for a gift and Beauty Base would only send out the correct product when they received the returned item which would be too late for it to be a gift. As it was their mistake I don't think this is the best service and I'm unlikely to use the website again.
I was supposed to receive a small tester bottle of fragrance that didn't arrive otherwise received my aftershave.
I was pleased to receive my package in good condition and the items I ordered were of good quality. The violet sugar body and hand cream smell amazing and are what I had ordered at a reasonable price too.
Smells lovely but not long lasting.
I liked the eyeshadow palate it was very pigmented lots of lovely colours and I have enjoyed it a lot. The mascara didn’t do much in all honesty I had a mascara that was cheaper than the one I had now and that added more volume and length to my eyelashes. The banana powder works well but I think I may be allergic to it as I had a breakout after using it but my skin is very sensitive the effect it had on the skin was brilliant though very HD. As for delivery it came on time not damaged and the free sample was a great addition.
Service very good price £17.45 for an OPI nail polish is far too expensive. My error. I will not order again.
Beauty Base is rated 4.69 based on 6,427 reviews