Beauty Base Reviews

Read Beauty Base Reviews

salman@beautybase.com

Unit13, Space Business Park, Abbey Road, Park Royal

Tell us how Beauty Base made you happy
Hugely disappointing as one of the aftershave bottles was damaged and the majority of the contents had leaked over the rest of the box.
Thé item came on time but thé parfum but the smell doesn’t last for 30 min and it’s mean to be eau the parfum and worse thing is the customer service didn’t help me on phone or replay to my email so I’m not buy again from them and I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone
My partner's birthday present got lost in the post ,! He's birthday is in 2 days time now left with out a after shave . Still haven't received a update on where it is ! Not great customer service
Bonjour,

Je tiens à vous informer qu' à ce jour je n'ai toujours pas reçu ma commande datant du 11/06/2020, pour un montant de 69,25 £. Cette situation m'inquiète étant donné que le montant de 69,25 £ a déjà été prélevé de mon compte bancaire.
Pouvez- vous me faire un retour rapide concernant ce retard ?

Merci par avance

Cordialement
Régis ROUEK
1st thing went wrong with delivery as not arrived on time.
2nd there was an issue with spraying but not good response from the manager and wasting time to resolve the issue. Still not resolved and waiting to be resolved since more than a week .
Ordered Hugo Boss - and they sent me Paco Rabonner (someone else’s order). Contacted them and they asked me for proof which I sent. Still waiting for a response after 3 days - absolute novices! Will never use them again.
Absolutely shocking customer service! I order a men’s aftershave as a present for my kids dad for Father’s Day. The wrong item was sent Although all product numbers were per the website. Told me to send back with a returns label sent via email. I don’t have a printer so they sent one via post which arrived 2 days later then promised. I then will not receive the actual item I ordered in time and when I mentioned I wanted a refund all communicated stopped!
Will never order again and will definitely all friends and family to stay clear!
Still now I did not receive my parcel very careless
Still I haven't received my order
Took too long to deliver
Order arrived damaged and leaking. Contacted customer service - no response.
Bought some perfumes. Quality was very cheap.. lids come off as soon as i took it out from package. It looks cheap copy to me
I have still not received my products which were delivered to the wrong address in London 2 weeks ago.
I didn’t receive my order.
As I’ve already stated, the gift voucher was not emailed to my brothers account. I’ve since sent a money transfer to lessen the disappointment my niece has had for not receiving a gift on her birthday. Over 2 weeks ago! I shouldn’t still be having to say this with no apology from you!
The gift voucher I bought was never received yet my money was taken. I waited a week knowing that Covid may delay things. I was told after I emailed them that I was sent an email. This email said the voucher 'should' be sent today to the email address advised. This did not happen and I was told it would be reported to the IT department. I requested a refund through paypal and sent a bank transfer to my neice as waiting 15 days for an email voucher is not acceptable.
The fragrance is rubbish. No smell at all. Doesn’t stick to your clothes or stay on longer than a few minutes.
Rubbish material
Very disappointed with service, parcel took over 2 weeks to arrive.
I am afraid I cannot review this as I have not received my order. The order no was WEB216345
Beauty Base is rated 4.70 based on 6,426 reviews