Beauty Base Reviews

Read Beauty Base Reviews

salman@beautybase.com

Unit13, Space Business Park, Abbey Road, Park Royal

Tell us how Beauty Base made you happy
I was extremely happy with the price and delivery is very quick.
Good value for money
Fantastic prices compared to other retailers, happy with all fragrances ordered, can not fault customer service and delivery is very fast.
My order was delivered within 3 days. The perfume was well packaged and the price was excellent
My delivery came on time with no hassles, have already recommended Beauty Base to friends
My delivery came within a couple of days and the item was well packaged. I would use Beauty Base in the future and recommend to all my friends and family
Fast service, packed very well, good company +prices are reasonable. I like the fact that they sell some ethnic skin&haircare products not available in high st drugstores. People d need more of these type of products in other stores as well,without having to rely on Afro hair shops with a lot of dodgy merchandise.
Speedy service, good packing, marvellous price !
Fast delivery and well packaged with a great price! What more can you want?
Very good service, excellent prices. I didn't receive a free perfume though. 😩
Excellent price and prompt delivery
Excellent prices!!
Fast delivery and good prices too.
Excellent service, will recommend and use again, thank you
I ordered from beauty base at the beginning of the uk lockdown ( April 15th ) and recived quickly, products are good quality and long lasting. At the beginning of June I recived a letter from klarna saying I am over due my beauty base payment which I was confused about As I payed by Apple Pay not klarna after being on the phone to them it turns out that they didn’t actually process the payment until May 19th ( which is why it transferred to Klarna’s pay later service )which then bounced back into my account which I wasn’t informed about and still today 3rd July I am still trying to make this payment becuse the Klarna app still says I have nothing to pay and I’ve been on the phone with klarna multiple times. Along with this I am unhappy with the fact that information such as my email had been shared without me knowing. Good quality items but I should have been informed about what was happening. Would I buy from here again yes completely if there was a shop near me but not online again because I don’t want this to happen again.
Fantastic service quick delivery value for money great sized products
The service you get from Beauty Base is amazing, always prompt with delivery and the items are absolutely perfect.
Very prompt delivery and well packaged
Perfect A+
Purchase: Bentley For Men Intense EDP.

Hassle free shopping experience at competitive prices.

Received my package within 2 days of placing the order. They even threw a nice little sample of Boss, The Scent in!

If you've been considering purchasing BFMI, pull that trigger because the juice is as good as they say.

Thanks BB