Beauty Base Reviews

Read Beauty Base Reviews

salman@beautybase.com

Unit13, Space Business Park, Abbey Road, Park Royal

Tell us how Beauty Base made you happy
I ordered from beauty base at the beginning of the uk lockdown ( April 15th ) and recived quickly, products are good quality and long lasting. At the beginning of June I recived a letter from klarna saying I am over due my beauty base payment which I was confused about As I payed by Apple Pay not klarna after being on the phone to them it turns out that they didn’t actually process the payment until May 19th ( which is why it transferred to Klarna’s pay later service )which then bounced back into my account which I wasn’t informed about and still today 3rd July I am still trying to make this payment becuse the Klarna app still says I have nothing to pay and I’ve been on the phone with klarna multiple times. Along with this I am unhappy with the fact that information such as my email had been shared without me knowing. Good quality items but I should have been informed about what was happening. Would I buy from here again yes completely if there was a shop near me but not online again because I don’t want this to happen again.
I was waiting for almost 3 weeks to get my order. Without any update. They dispatched it just after I sent them an email with question where is my order.
Very poor perfume
I never got my product saying they delivered since 8th April but nothing is here I need some answers
Unfortunately, the 2 Clairol root touch up repair kits I bought did not come with the gloves that are needed to handle the bleach, so not very happy at all.
The fade cream states that it’s suitable for all skin types. I have dry skin and have been using it for a few days, it’s caused excess dry skin and itchiness and flakes all over my face. Very uncomfortable on the face feels like it’s full of chemicals. Wouldn’t recommend. It’s sad as many people did recommend this product. I guess it is a hit and miss and depends on how sensitive your skin is.
Review is better but the advert say every purchase come with sample i never received any,can you fulfilled what you put on beauty base site online
Didn’t really match my needs won’t be ordering again
Delivery took a while. Not satisfied with the products and the amount you get for the price you pay.
Purchased the Jimmy choo flash perfume that I’d seen on offer. I have concerns though that the fragrance is a fake as the smell does not last. Some other reviews say the same?
The item purchased did not match the scent or colour of my original purchased in Boots
The product delivered was NOT exactly what I wanted.
As I only wanted one product, I was a tad disappointed .
Cannot give a review as I haven’t received it yet 😡
I didn’t receive one item and they haven’t got back to me yet . It was meant to be a eid gift and Eid is this week
Disappointed with an item and still waiting to hear back as to how I can return to them despite having asked a couple of times
Have not received my order as apparently it did not have my full address on it. I paid by paypal so I cannot understand why this happened.
I should have looked more closely at what l was getting for my money
Product KT760065714GB did not arrive, despite being informed by both yourselves and Royal mail on the tracker system that it had on May 4th
Received wrong item as part of a double deal. Sent return label but unable to get to post office due to self isolation.
Not heard anything back since!

I’ll think twice before ordering from Beauty Base again
I ordered a perfume and took like 10 days to get here I wasn’t happy about that but all in all was a pleasant experience ! My perfume cake without damage .! And I can’t wait for CV19 to be over so I can go n shop there .. I enjoy Arabian perfume and you carry good ones ! Thank you 🙏🏽❤️
Beauty Base is rated 4.70 based on 6,426 reviews