Beauty Base Reviews

Read Beauty Base Reviews

salman@beautybase.com

Unit13, Space Business Park, Abbey Road, Park Royal

Tell us how Beauty Base made you happy
I ordered a peach colour corrector or pink one and it didn’t come that colour it just came a normal skin colour
Only ordered a few items so far, price very competitive and wide range of products. Order again.
All round great service. Quality products, bargain prices, prompt delivery and good communication.
Great service and quick delivery
Great price and arrived on time
Great prices!
Great purchase boyfriend favourite product glad we can get locally.
Excellent prices, and service.
Can when it was suppose to, paced really well, impressed thank you beauty base 5*
Packaged well, ease of use, great prices will be using again :)
My order was despatched to another main po . It was recognized and I was informed immediately by BB and fortunately I received my order in time for Xmas which I am gratefully satisfied. I am very happy with the service I received and will be happy to purchase product from them in the future.
Arrived within a few days , packed well so no damage to the box, such a good price
Will definitely be using again great prices the way the products was packaged was 10 out 10 and quick delivery thank you
At first i was delighted at the price and service. Then it took over 2 weeks for my product to arrive. When i finally received it the box was all crushed inside . Brouggt for an xmas present but cant be used now for that purpose. I tried to contact BB no luck.
Love my 212 vip rose, smells amazing and always get compliments when I'm wearing it.
Great price, much cheaper than the shops, I managed to get an 80ml for the same price as a 50ml, winner!!
Can’t fault the products or the customer service ,
As a disabled lady who’s been in shielding since March 3rd I rely on online shopping, so good companies are must to enable me to buy the gifts for family at Christmas and birthdays ,
First time ordering with this company. Order arrived quickly with good packaging.
Unfortunately never received the samples which were “guaranteed”.
I didn’t receive this order
Excellent products, so well wrapped in bubble wrap it took half an hour to unwrap it all!!
Great prices, and delivery was pretty good too considering we’re in the middle of a pandemic!
excellent service,quick delivery time as well....
Beauty Base is rated 4.69 based on 6,459 reviews