Beauty Base Reviews

Read Beauty Base Reviews

salman@beautybase.com

Unit13, Space Business Park, Abbey Road, Park Royal

Tell us how Beauty Base made you happy
it's a fake perfume! I paid £23.95 for Fake Jimmy choo perfume. The package is very cheap looking and its in a plastic bottle nothing like original! Have tried to ring and contact but no reply or call back. Not just a fake perfume but worst customer service. Would never purchase anything again from this website and will be telling everyone about the fake perfume site conning people!
As per conversation with you this morning we will be sending you a pre-paid label for to return your product, upon receipt you will be refunded. As discussed that we are fully Authorised Stockist of Jimmy Choo and as such our supply is 100% authentic. We are not open over the weekend and that is why you were not replied back to earlier and rest assured that your returned product will be sent to the UK supplier for inspection and as agreed we will revert back their findings to you.
Really quick and very cheap .i bought perfume .really happy with it
Thank you for the nice feedback! Your satisfaction is our number one concern and we strive to stay reliable. :) Please join our Facebook/Twitter pages and subscribe to our newsletter for information on latest offers and competition we have running
I asked for my perfume to be gift wrap.when it arrived it wasn't so I phoned them up .they apologies thats it ,wont be ordering again.
We are extremely sorry for the error that was made as it is an unfortunate event that occurred.
My product came half empty and is mostly air and hardly any product inside tubes. Product started burning my skin when I applied it. I will NEVER purchase from this store again and do not recommend you buy from here.
Dear Shahida,

We are really sorry to hear about your disappointment with the purchased product. We do get all our LA Girl pro concealers from the authorised suppliers directly. However, if you would like to raise a complaint for the allergic reactions we are happy to forward your message to their company. Regarding your other query, if you are not happy with the received items you can return the half empty one to the nearest store to you for exchange with the copy of this email.

Kindest Regards,

Beauty Base Online
Super delivery, very well packaged. Great range on offer :)
We are very glad you are happy with your purchase. Please do join our loyalty scheme for a discount on your next order. :)
Very good value genuine product, will use again.
Excellent offers, great prices, quick and easy ordering and dispatch, will definitely order again, loved the free gift wrapping service I got with one perfume!
I would like to say that I was pleased with my purchase but after 7 days I am still waiting for it to arrive. The perfume was a gift for my daughter's birthday which she is still waiting for. Delivery should have been within 3-5 days. On day 5 I received an email to say it has now been dispatched. That was the day of her birthday. Quite disappointed.
Hi Donna, We are sorry you expected your order for your daughters birthday but our parcels arrive to the customer within 3-5 working days. Your parcel was delivered on the 5th working day. I am sorry it took so long but as it is Easter we are experiencing a busy period.
I got the items i've been looking for with the reasonable price. Good package, too. I am a very happy customer! Thank you.
Your welcome Harumi. Please join our Facebook page for latest offers :)
I ordered Paul Smith London 30ml men's fragrance, and upon using it I found that the fragrance smelt nothing like the previous bottle I owned (a mixture of fig and coconut, very sweet, strong and long lasting), but instead was very weak and smelt of a very generic cheap men's aftershave. I have my doubts as to the legitimacy of the product.
Dear Customer
We are authorised agents for Paul Smith
If you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us directly or follow our returns policy.
Goof quality at good value! 😊
Beauty Base is rated 4.69 based on 6,458 reviews