Beauty Base Reviews

Read Beauty Base Reviews

salman@beautybase.com

Unit13, Space Business Park, Abbey Road, Park Royal

Tell us how Beauty Base made you happy
Everything was well packed & bubble wrapped. Delivery was less then 5 days.
Recieved my order in good time. Happy with purchase.
Happy with my quick delivery from yous thanks and products look good and reasonable priced
Speedy dispatch
ordered and delivered in a few days cant comment on the fragrance as it's for a gift. would buy again form Beauty Base and recommend to others
Great service and brand products are a fair bit cheaper here. I found that the voucher codes they advertised on the own site didnt work and their response to my query regarding this was not issued (although it was during Corona Pandemic). Still a code advertised should just work as it says.

Still bought the broducts I wanted as cheaper than elsewhere :)
Love the sample of terre Hermes cologne. The smell is unforgettable. It’s amazing.
Very satisfactory service
The parcel arrived when it was meant too and in good condition.
I haven't looked inside the box as its for a present..
I would deffinately purchase from beauty base again
Good delivery, professional and quick dispatch. Over all a had a good experience,I didn't pay for delivery,and the prices were much under other similar shops. I will order again, soon.
I have been shopping in Beaty base for over 25yrs. I have never had an issue with any of their colognes unlike the chances you take online with other companies. Especially now during lockdown I have total confidence that what ever comes from Beauty Base is the genuine article. I only wish that they would give more than one little sample per box when you buy online. If you want to move more newer stock in this lockdown climate then send at least 1 sample per bottle that is bought. Normally you rarely beat the price that Beauty Base offers. I have previously bought Duty free thinking it was a bargain and it was still cheaper in my local and original Beauty Base !
Very convenient but your postage & packaging is quite expensive.
Beauty Base had my color foundation, all other companys I tried were out of stock!😮😮 I was gutted 2 say the least. BB had them in stock👍music 2 my ears😁😁. I had notification of my expected date of arrival & it arrived week later, packaged well.
Very reasonable prices and quick delivery
Its good, well in time. The only issue is free delivery over £40 is too much. You can give minimum order £25 to qualify free delivery.
Disappointed I didn’t get the 2 x 50 ml bottles as they for my 2 grandsons but happy to get the 100 mls will keep it till I can get another bottle of aftershave for other grandson
Good products
The delivery came on time. It was packaged nicely. Im happy with the product.
Good service, quick delivery,and plus a sample in every box. I will shop again,and again, because of the prices,and good selection of make-up.
The service was alright but I do think they need to work on the online customer service or even create a live chat for customers who are buying and having difficulty using voucher codes to complete their transaction. It happened to me and I had to purchase the item from a different seller.
Beauty Base is rated 4.69 based on 6,456 reviews