Beauty Base Reviews

Read Beauty Base Reviews

salman@beautybase.com

Unit13, Space Business Park, Abbey Road, Park Royal

Tell us how Beauty Base made you happy
One item was sent back, still waiting for refund and update.
Loved all the items thank you
I had been looking for Tea Tree Face Scrub online since I had bought some in a shop pre lockdown and obviously couldn’t go back to get more. Ordering online was quick and easy. The choice of products was really good and pricing extremely reasonable. I thought P&P was rather expensive though. Although it did arrive early so was worth it and tracking was very useful.
Lockdown onlne shopping went well, products arrived within 5 days. I will use the site again
Package arrived within few days if ordering, safe and secure, thank you
Beauty Base 4 star review on 28th April 2020
I am satisfied with all the dealngs i jhave had with this company. No complaints. good servive.
Thank you, I was pleased to get my Nivea Creme, as it seems to be the only thing my skin is happy and have used since I a bout 14 and now I am near retirement. I just wish I had been able to also purchase Nivea soap as I can't buy this on line ,sold out, again my hands need it to be happy!
Fab delivery and service
Great product prompt delivery well pleased
Good product at a competitive ptice
The product is very good and so is the delivery. But a message when you are out would be good as our apartment has a locked gate. It almost went back.
good price and fast delivery
Only used this site once found it easy to use, good service, prompt delivery reasonable price.
Ordered products easy to order delivered on date set will defentialy use again.
Excellent item well packed little disappointed with them they have mentioned on promotion that order certain amount will get some testers but they isn’t send any , rest item was well packed delivery on time
First time on Beauty base and i loved the servce, i will return soon.
The tweezers are just what I wanted good value.
Good service and quick delivery
Great service and good price product arrived in good time well packaged alround pleasant transaction
I was really pleased to find toiletries from Rose and Co for sale on this site and I had no difficulty ordering items. They arrived promptly and i am thrilled with them.
Beauty Base is rated 4.69 based on 6,454 reviews