Beauty Base Reviews

Read Beauty Base Reviews

salman@beautybase.com

Unit13, Space Business Park, Abbey Road, Park Royal

Tell us how Beauty Base made you happy
website easy to navigate and a wide range of aftershaves on offer
prompt service thankyou
Very happy with my order came early by post and I was very happy with my purchase will order again well done Beauty Base
The item wasnt gift wrapped even though i ticked the box, how ever quick delivery
The items I got was spot on and am happy with them, but I lost out on points because one of my had discounts on so it stop the rest of my orders points not too be counted, which is very annoying and putting off using the site.
Easy to use website just not keen on the delivery.
Shopping Experience as a whole was good. Products were easy to find and satisfied with the prices as they are reasonable. I felt delivery was a little delayed but still within the 5 working days as promised. The reason why I say delayed because I ordered products on Saturday and they weren't despatched until Tuesday afternoon. Nevertheless I'm happy with how the products came. Very well carefully packaged. I really like the herbal products sold on this website so will definitely buy again.
Item arrived on time, good price
I recommend your store anytime. Good one
Good product and nicely wrapped, however took 2 more days to come than what it should of
Right price
I purchased the bronzer for cheeks. It goes on lovely and looks amazing with a great shimmer. Was disappointed about the package it was flimsy and the lid keeps coming off. That’s why I only rated it a 4 otherwise lovely product
Great price brill packaging
Good and quick delivery. Good price. Product as described. Used EDT and that is excellent. Not sure about other products. Will buy again.
good offer, fast delivery will use again
I have used Beauty Base twice now and the service was excellent both times. The price was great and the product came so quickly, within a few days even over the busy Christmas period. I would highly recommend.
Really good service received items very pleased
Would use again
Was very pleased with the price of my two aftershaves I bought, but disappointed one of the boxes was slightly damaged (although arrived well packaged) as this is a Christmas gift.
A good service, I was very happy to get my item quickly . Thank you .
Good service. Satisfied with delivery speed also.
Beauty Base is rated 4.69 based on 6,454 reviews