BECK EVANS Reviews

02083020860

sales@beckevans.co.uk

beck evans Cray RoadSidcup

Tell us how BECK EVANS made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
BECK EVANS 5 star review on 14th May 2020
Julius oladeji
BECK EVANS 5 star review on 14th March 2020
Luis Dos Santos
More Photos & Videos
4th car bought from here now and we wouldn't go anywhere else. Always so helpful and there is never any pressure from anyone. 10/10 yet again.
Hi Emma

Thank you for taking the taking the time to leave us your positive review,.

Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to seeing you and Arthur for your next car soon.

Kind Regards

Sam
Just want to say big thanks to Neil For the prompt service on the sale
The vans great perfect for just what we need it for,will definitely be recommending beckevans to others
👍👍👍thanks Dave vyse
Excellent customer service during this difficult time,thank you very much for everything Andrew .
Great customer service from Andrew.Comfortable dealings with all involved.
To whom it may concern,
Dear Sir/Madam,
This letter is written to express my extreme satisfaction that I have had in relation to purchasing several vehicles from Beck Evans. The gentleman who is responsible for sales, Mr. Mattew Cooper, is singlehandedly responsible for the degree of satisfaction that I feel.
Mr. Cooper is very customer driven and clearly understands and appreciates what it means to produce a high quality customer experience. In addition, he is someone whom you can trust and rely upon. I say these things on the basis of the fact that I am from Trinidad, in the Caribbean, and I made all the purchases from Trinidad without ever meeting Mr. Cooper in person. I personally do not know Beck Evans, per se ,but through Mr. Cooper, I am now coming to know them better, and what I now know, so far, is quite pleasing.
Thank you for doing such a pleasing job and keep up the extremely high quality service that you have been providing.

These two vehicles were purchased through Mr. Cooper from Beck Evans. We are about to make a final payment on a Range Rover ‘Velar’ tomorrow, Monday 11th May, 2020.

Kind regards,
R-Noray - Trinidad
Hi Richard, thanks for the great picture. Enjoy your car and stay safe. We look forward to visiting the Caribbean once we can all fly again

Thanks
Just received my New Jaguar F Type from www.beckevans.co.uk I bought on line from videos and photos due to lockdown. Very anxious on delivery. Had I done the right thing? What if the car didn't look like the video? Did it drive well? Ect. I must say I didn't need to worry it matches my expectations. Thank you Matt
Thanks for your kind comments. The Jaguar looks amazing. Thanks also for the lovely PX. The Mercedes is exactly as described and we'll make sure it finds a good home. All the best, Matt
Thanks very much Matt for the documents, and thank you for helping with this purchase and getting everything sorted for me during this difficult time.
Andrew has been a good help , as much as possible buying my S8 Audi .
Fantastic service from Andrew , easy to work with .
Fantastic communication and delivery from Andrew , very quick service.
Nice service from Andrew.Lovely helpful people.
Due to Covid-19 this was a deal done entirely online and by phone - totally satisfied. The car was bought for my daughter so, at times, it was a 3-way conversation. Photos and description were good, everything went to plan and the car was delivered as promised; the car itself (MB A180d) is superb, well-presented and exactly as described. My daughter and grandson are very happy!
Excellent service from start to finish also really nice people to deal with. Beck Evans will be my first port of call when I look to purchase my next vehicle.
Andrew was very helpful and contactable easily .
Thanks Michas
Excellent service from Andrew from start to Finnish. Professional and friendly,they went out of their to make sure I was taken care of .Highly recommend.
Thanks Rudi.
I am very happy about mr Andrew Couper , he was very professional and very nice , thank you.
Thanks for the kind comments. Enjoy the van, stay safe. Andy
Despite the challenges of lockdown, I managed to secure an Aston Martin for an excellent price - which was delivered to my home in immaculate condition Despite reservations about an internet purchase the service was extremely helpful, with all question answered quickly.
Thanks for the kind comments. Enjoy the stunning Aston Martin.
I had a slow response from the company following my initial inquiry, but despite this, Beck Evans have been brilliant and I would highly recommend them.

My initial enquiry was handed over to Karl and since then the personal service has been excellent. Karl went out of his way to ensure contact was maintained and has provided me with regular updates. For the first time, I have actually enjoyed purchasing a car. Nothing has been too much trouble and I am delighted with the vehicle.

I cannot recommend Beck Evans the enough. Thank you.
hi Simon, Thanks for the kind comments. Hope you're enjoying the car and glad we got there in the end. Thanks, Neil
My experience, from the very first phone call to taking delivery (contactlessly), has been absolutely seemless. I am very happy with the customer service that I have received throughout the whole process and the car is amazing. Thank you!
Hi Sam, thanks for your review. I hope that you enjoy the car. Kind regards Neil
Purchased a Mini Cooper s works for my son from Beck evans, car was delivered, exactly as described, great car and nice people to deal with. thank you
Hi Stephen, thanks for the kind review. Enjoy the MINI. Kind regards Neil
A huge thank you to all at Beck Evans. The car itself is in immaculate condition, and I'm really pleased with it. The customer service from test drive through to delivery of the car has been amazing. The current circumstances made the car purchase difficult, but Neil and Andrew went out of their way to ensure finance and delivery with the minimum hassle - so I'm hugely grateful to them for making this happen. I highly recommend Beck Evans.
Hi Tim, thanks for your kind words. We hope you're staying safe and well. Enjoy the car. Kind regards, Neil
BECK EVANS is rated 4.90 based on 2,389 reviews