Beck Evans Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Beck Evans

How would you rate Beck Evans?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Very good service quick and efficient. Thanks"
"Great service, nice people, great car, great price, well pleased"
"It has been really fantastic experience of purchasing the BMW M6 SAN Marino Blue from Beck Evans. Mr. Matthew is a profdessional dealer to help to choose this astonishing M6. Every single question, no matter how this was complex, he answered me with patience. Also he showed a really brilliant skills in test drive, we had a really friendly conversation and finally, thank thank you Matt!!"
"I have received excellent customer service with Beck Evans. Extremely happy with my purchase."
"Great service, will definitely be using again for another van"
"Excellent service and prompt. Thanks"
"Service was exceptional and super fast turn around"
Julius Oladeji
Verified Buyer
"My experience at Beck Evans has been fantastic the employees were helpful and straight to the point, especially Matt who was able to give me a good deal. Julius"
"Excellent service throughout. Ben was very helpful from start to finish. I would highly recommend!"
"Service at Beckevans has been excellent. Ben was professional whilst remaining friendly and knowledgable. My expirence was smooth and I did not feel pressured or rushed. I would recommend using Beckevans. Thank you"
"Not your usual car dealer expirence. A very professional set up with attention paid to customer satisfaction above all else. An enjoyable experience which I would recommend."
Drillingcourt
Verified Reviewer
"First class service from Ben and made the arrangements very easy to collect the car. Thank you"
"Great service to assist me buy a car even when I come from Liverpool"
"Brilliant experience"
"Ben was a top man all the help in the world couldn’t of asked for any more. Will be spreading the word."
"Very quick turn around"
"Our experience with Beck Evans was very good, Ben was very helpful talked us through the whole process. Everything went smoothly."
"I found Ben very friendly and helpful and very satisfied with his customer service"
Natasha Sanches
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant experience. Would highly recommend others to deal with Matthew.very honest, no hidden extras. Thank you for helping us with our new family car."
Stephen Petersen
Verified Buyer
"Extremely easy purchase .very knowledgable and unsalesy. Dealt with Matthew. Would recommend!"
Beck Evans is rated 4.90 based on 1,381 reviews