BECK EVANS Reviews

Sidcup

Tell us how BECK EVANS made you happy

Own Driver
Yeter Asku
"Staff is very welcoming. Their so kind, Rikki helped us so much. Everything was perfect. I will recommend to all my friends and family. Thank you so much for everything. See you next time."
Mike And Jill Biddle
"A big thank to Neil and the team at Beck Evans for providing my Land Rover Discovery in time for our road trip to Portugal to pick up Ronald (Ronnie). I have done this trip to the Algarve many a time but never been so happy. Can’t think of a vehicle I would have enjoyed the trip in as much, Big Thanks!"
Gordon Foss
"Just took delivery of a Mini John Cooper Works sourced by beck evans. Trust and integrity mean a great deal when you you are sourcing a car by email from the other side of the globe. Sam and his team were extremely helpful and delivered on what was promised. Would definitely recommend and I will certainly source another vehicle from the company."
Thank you very much for your time and your business, I hope you enjoy your Range Rover!

All the best.

Rikki
"Easy to deal with"
"Good experience"
"Great service, easy from start to finish. Would happily recommend to friends and family"
"Excellent customer service. Our original enquiry was over the phone & completetion of sale in the office. Really good, helpful information. I would highly recommend this company, and Ben especially"
"Very, very good. Would recommend"
"Ben looked after me. Very helpful. Many thanks, John"
"Excellent service, very good team and experience people they been very helpful with the finance and everything. Ben was very helpful"
"Very good and pleased with service. Good luck being a dad!"
"Great service, Ben helped with all questions I needed answering. Would 100% come to Ben again"
"Very helpful & obliging. Thank you!"
"Dealing with Rikki at Beck Evans was a pleasure throughout the whole process"
"Very well treated"
Thanks David, I'm glad you felt comfortable and i wish you all the best with start of your new business.
"Excellent service, very happy with our purchase"
"Callum has been a great help and is a credit to the company. I will happily recommend Beck Evans to friends and tell them to ask for Callum!"
Hi Simon,
Thanks for your review.
I'm glad you were happy with the service and I hope you enjoy your new car!!
"To Matt, Thank you for all your help in sourcing us our Ford Kuga ST Line x, we saw your advert on Facebook regarding sourcing vehicles and from my first enquiry, you answered all questions and found the perfect car that we were looking for at a very good price, a lot cheaper than any Ford Main dealer. You were also very helpful financing my new car at a competitive rate. I would not hesitate in recommending family or friends in purchasing from Beck Evans and I will be back again, no doubt about that"
HI Glyn,
Thanks for your review.
i am pleased to hear that you were happy with the car we managed to source for you and the package we provided you.
i look forward to seeing you and the family in the future.
"Nice and easy to deal with. Flexible with customer needs. 100% satisfied"
Hi George,
thanks for kindly giving me some feedback, i'm glad you are happy with the way you were dealt with and i wish you all the best with your business adventure.
"Really good service, friendly team and made sure we have all details. :)"
"I found no faults with service and van was delivered on time. Thank you!"
"Great communication! Thanks for getting my car ready for when I needed it"
BECK EVANS is rated 4.91 based on 1,879 reviews