BECK EVANS Reviews

02083020860

sales@beckevans.co.uk

beck evans Cray RoadSidcup

Tell us how BECK EVANS made you happy
4th car bought from here now and we wouldn't go anywhere else. Always so helpful and there is never any pressure from anyone. 10/10 yet again.
Hi Emma

Thank you for taking the taking the time to leave us your positive review,.

Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to seeing you and Arthur for your next car soon.

Kind Regards

Sam
Andrew was friendly, very professional & very easy to deal with. We will definitely look to Beck Evans in the future when we are looking for our next car.
Thanks for letting us know Tracy, glad Andrew was such a help. From everyone here at Beck Evans, we hope you enjoy your new car and we will be more than happy to welcome you back for your next!
Efficient service, picked up from station. Very happy.
So happy that the service was not only quick but easy. From everyone here at Beck Evans, we hope you enjoy your new car!
Matt was the salesman who walked me through and was helpful, professional and refreshing. No.1
That is wonderful to hear, thanks for taking the time to let us know! We will also pass your kind words on to matt. Enjoy your new car! - Thanks, from the team at Beck Evans.
All very helpful and friendly, made the process very easy and straight forward. Callum, Andrew & Peter
We are so happy you had a pleasant time with us, we hope to see you again when you are looking to get your next car! - Thanks from the Beck Evans team
Karl has been very efficient and kept us up to date at all times of the purchase. Service has been excellent
Great to hear Graham, glad you had a good experience purchasing a car from us. Thanks, from the team at Beck Evans
Easy and smooth process from phone call to delivery. Andrew was very helpful and informative. Hope everything goes well, they will get my regular custom.
We are glad to hear that Mr Hassan and we hope you get to use your new Mercedes to its full potential. Thanks, From the team at Beck Evans
Peter was extremely friendly and helpful in walking us through all the necessary and additional information required for the car. Andrew has been super helpful with all of our questions and ensured the car was fully charged and checked before we arrived. Tyres were changed, window switch was fixed before collection which has put us at ease.
That is so wonderful to here Mr Hoque, we really hope you enjoy your new car and get the best out of it and we hope to see you for your next one. Thanks, from the team at Beck Evans.
Andrew and Peter were fantastic and very helpful! Really grateful for the there time, great team.
We are so happy to hear Peter and Andrew were able to be a great help to you and we really appreciate you writing a review. Thanks, from the team at Beck Evans.
Andrew was very efficient , quick service. Would recommend.
We are happy to hear our service was quick and easy Jason, happy to help you get into your new car as soon as possible! Thanks, from the team at Beck Evans.
""
Thanks so much for the 5 stars Jose - From the Beck Evans Team
Excellent service as normal with all involved, making all things go smoothly. Even when things are not going according to plan I have appreciated being kept in the loop.
Thanks, Richard! Sadly not everything can run as smoothly as we would like but I'm glad the team kept you informed and updated and thanks for your understanding! Glad the service lived up to our name as well - Thanks from the Beck Evans Team
Saw the car Monday online, picked it up Saturday! Great service from Karl.
Wow, that's quite a quick turn around, you must have really liked the car! We are so happy Karl was helpful as well. - Thanks from the Beck Evans Team
Very helpful & informative. Pleased with service. Not pushy.
Thanks for the review, Kalli! Our sales team like to find you the perfect car, not push you into the first one you see so happy to hear that ethos is continuing! -Thanks from the Beck Evans Team
Great service
Thanks, Jack. So happy to hear that!
The service from start to finish was excellent. With me travelling down from Scotland to pick up my vehicle everything was as promised & delivered. It was hassle free, thank you.
Loverly to hear Steven. We always aim to deliver on our promises and we like to be honest about our cars as well. So it's very happy to hear you have had that same experience! -Thanks, from the team at Beck Evans
Smooth service from Matt from enquiry to sale to collection of the vehicle. Staff very informed and helpful. Highly recommend.
Loverly to hear C.Smith. We are so happy to hear your experience with Beck Evans and Matt more specifically was such a positive one! We really hope to see you again next time you're looking for another car - Thanks, from the team at Beck Evans.
I have just bought a car from Beck Evans. I personally dealt with Andrew Couper. I found him to be totally professional, reliable and so very helpful. They were able to accommodate everything I asked for. I also met several other members of the business, I found them all to be polite, knowledgeable and on hand to answer any queries on the car. The whole experience was one that I would be more than happy to recommend Beck Evans. I also love my new Mercedes. I just want to personally thank you, Andrew for being so accommodating and for helping me purchase an absolutely amazing car. I am so excited and the sound of the engine when I start is simply amazing. There are so many things to play with on the settings and I can have my own disco with the ambient lighting colours. I am looking forward to taking it for a long journey. It is a fantastic drive. I will happily recommend you to everyone I know.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, Monica. We are so happy to hear your experience with Andrew was such a positive one and we will be sure to pass on your extremely kind words! As for your car, it's brilliant to hear your having so much fun with it and also have found such a cool use for the ambient lighting. Hopefully, you can take it out for a long drive soon and really enjoy. We all hope to see you for the next car and Thanks again. - The team at Beck Evans
Very friendly and helpful. Kept me informed regarding purchase, would recommend to others
So glad to hear that Mr Lloyd, glad you had a positive experience.
- Thanks from the team at Beck Evans
This is my second car bought from Matt at Beck Evans. I must say it was excellent customer service as expected. I highly recommend Beck Evans, satisfied customer 100% Will defo purchase again.
Wonderful to hear Roslin! So glad you have had a good experience again. Looking forward to seeing you again for the next one! - Thanks from the team at Beck Evans
Excellent service from Andrew, not pushy at all and could not do enough to help. Car was very clean and in excellent condition, will be back in the future to buy another car.
That is brilliant to hear Nathan, glad you had such a positive experience with Andrew. I will be sure to pass on your praise and we all hope to see you again for your next car! - Thanks, form the team at Beck Evans.
BECK EVANS is rated 4.90 based on 2,337 reviews