BECK EVANS Reviews

Sidcup

Tell us how BECK EVANS made you happy

Own Driver
Bobbi-Jay Thompson
"Very professional company everyone had been very attentive. I have been well looked after from the start to finish and the process has been quick and stress free. My experience has been so good, I’ve already recommended Beck Evans to friends and family and the odd stranger. Thank you Matt, you’ve been amazing"
Chris Percy
"Matt and Peter have represented Beck Evans extremely well. Matt in particular has been a helpful given with the process of car purchase and insurance matters. I would absolutely recommend Beck Evans, Matt, Peter and Andrew and along with the rest of the team."
Michael Eely
"Really good and professional company to deal with the car Was everything it said it was. Matt was excellent to deal with and I would defiantly buy from Beck Evans again and recommend to anyone."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"4th car bought from here now and we wouldn't go anywhere else. Always so helpful and there is never any pressure from anyone. 10/10 yet again."
Hi Emma

Thank you for taking the taking the time to leave us your positive review,.

Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to seeing you and Arthur for your next car soon.

Kind Regards

Sam
"Super service from Andrew and his team.From the first phone call we made all the way to signing the papers and driving away was just perfect.Thank you Andrew.P.S.Thanks for the secret stash of biscuits you gave us ."
"Great face value,happy to work on any extras that need doing to make the car perfect.Andrew was incredibly friendly."
"Excellent service from start to finish Andrew.Good coffee also !"
"Excellent service from Andrew.would recommend to any of my friends."
"Great service. All completed on time and to agreed spec"
HI Jo, thanks for the review. Enjoy the car and we'll speak about flowers in the future. Thanks, Neil
"Far better service than main dealer. Vehicle was prepared better than the ones at the VW dealer that I viewed"
Thanks for the kind comments. Hope you enjoy the car. Neil
"Did not get any satisfaction with the exhaust issue"
Good morning, I'm sorry that you feel that you didn't get any satisfaction with the exhaust issue. As discussed, the car was fully checked in our workshop and the corrosion was purely surface rust. We have guaranteed the exhaust for you to provide assurance so I'm no sure that can do any more? The car is 9 years old and in very good shape for age and mileage. Please let me know if you'd like any further assistance. Kind regards, Neil @Beck Evans.
"Great service, helpful throughout and accommodating of any questions."
"Great service from both Matthew and Peter, phone calls and knew their stuff regarding car sales. Very pleased with overall experience from Beck Evans. Would definitely come with recommendations from me, well done."
Hi Ronald,

i hope you are enjoying the C63 AMG you purchased from me, i'm sure its put a very big smile on your face. i am happy to hear you were pleased with the service Peter and I provided you.

Enjoy your new Machine.
"Very pleased with the service overall."
Hi Bobbi-Jay, thank you once again for your business and your kind words. i am pleased to hear you felt relaxed and not stressed and please do contact me if you or any family or friends need anything.

see you again in the future for your next car.

Matt
"Andrew and Peter were very helpful and I was very pleased with the service ."
"Really pleased with the service provided by Andrew.No pressure sales and friendly staff.Would recommend."
"Great experience of buying from Beck Evans, Matt and Pete were great and we will be sure to look at Beck evans for our next purchase"
"Andrew and Peter were very helpful and I was very pleased with the service."
"It was nice to buy a car from Beck Evans. Presenting the car is great and professional."
"Matt - easy to deal with, all information given excellent and honest"
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the review, glad you were happy with the service provided and we look forward to seeing you for your next vehicle whether it be a commercial or car.

Matt
"Great service and a very professional service. Kept informed and responded to questions instantly. Very happy, would highly recommend. Why go to a main dealer for a nearly new vehicle."
"All round pleasant experience from initial phone call to purchase of vehicle."
Hi Terry,

i hope everything is going well with your New Range Rover Evoque and you are enjoying the vehicle.
please let me know if i can help you with anything else in the future.

"Very happy"
BECK EVANS is rated 4.91 based on 1,989 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access