BECK EVANS Reviews

02083020860

sales@beckevans.co.uk

beck evans Cray RoadSidcup

Tell us how BECK EVANS made you happy
Very happy with the process. Karl was very helpful.Hopefully the aftersales is just as good!
Thank you for your review Mr Bird. Anything else you need please do not hesitate to contact my self directly and I will be more then happy to help. Enjoy your new car :)
First class service from start to delivery, everything we hoped for and more, well done.
Fabulous car at the price I paid, great service with a smile. I’ll be back in 3 years for another.
Very helpful dealt with delays excellent
Great service
Found Karl extremely helpful happy with the handover
Great service, excellent car.
""
Quality service, excellent assistance from start to picking up my vehicle. All options explained with no pressure, very happy.
Extremely happy- Great car and wonderful customer service
I dealt with Mark who bought my car. Couldn't be more impressed with him and the service. Mark was friendly, professional and straight up. Everything went smoothly and I will be recommending to friends and family.
Hi Sam, It is always a pleasure to buy a great car. Thank you for the review and we look forward to helping you and your recommendations in the future.

Regards

Mark.
Matthew has given excellent service throughout my purchase and has been very friendly and helpful. He always answered my phone calls and WhatsApp chat and I am very happy with the service I have received.
Good customer service. Very friendly.
Excellent service.
Staff really helpful, though extremely busy, called me back at 7:30.
Great car at reasonable price, very professional.
Excellent service from start to finish. Matt was brilliant, nothing was to much trouble.
Service excellent. Matt helped all the way.
Excellent personal service from Matt, all went very smoothly - no hassles - great!
Excellent service from start to end by Matt, highly recommend.
Customer service was excellent and everyone was very helpful! On collection they picked us up from the train station. Very easy and will be using them again.
Hello Alex, thank you very much for the fantastic review. we are pleased to hear that we delivered beyond measure. Enjoy your New Car and looking forward seeing you on your next visit.

Bye for now.
Beck Evans
I can’t thank Matt and the team for their professional and caring approach … the sales experience from the initial contact to the handover exceeded expectations
Peter,
we appreciate you giving us such a heart warming review. This is such good news and we are pleased to hear that we delivered beyond your expectations. Here at Beck Evans we are always looking at new ways of improving the way we do business, and this is a fantastic review. We look forward to seeing soon. till then, happy driving. -

Beck Evans
Perfect service’ Chris was extremely helpful and definitely be back again soon…
We are pleased to learn that you got all the necessary help to get you into a brand new vehicle. please feel free to contact us should you need anything. happy driving.- Beck Evans
BECK EVANS is rated 4.91 based on 2,866 reviews