Beck Evans Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Beck Evans

Tell us how Beck Evans made you happy

Own Driver
Mike And Jill Biddle
"A big thank to Neil and the team at Beck Evans for providing my Land Rover Discovery in time for our road trip to Portugal to pick up Ronald (Ronnie). I have done this trip to the Algarve many a time but never been so happy. Can’t think of a vehicle I would have enjoyed the trip in as much, Big Thanks!"
Gordon Foss
"Just took delivery of a Mini John Cooper Works sourced by beck evans. Trust and integrity mean a great deal when you you are sourcing a car by email from the other side of the globe. Sam and his team were extremely helpful and delivered on what was promised. Would definitely recommend and I will certainly source another vehicle from the company."
Emma Greengrow
"Great car, very easy to buy from and no pressure at all. Didn't treat me any differently being a woman and I will definitely be back for my next car."
"Good Products at a fair Price with good customer service, salesman always looked very busy."
"Thank you Andrew and Matt for helping me sourcing my car for my friend in Cyprus. Very professional and the car was clean and ready for when I came to collect. Would definitely come back in the future."
"Bought my nearly new Range Rover from Andrew at Beck Evans today, very happy with the service so far, the car is beautiful and I was happy with the p/x price they offered. There was no haggling, all very professional."
"Extremely pleased with the level of service and customer from Andrew Couper + Neil Diamond"
Hi Andrea, it's been a pleasure dealing with you. Hope you enjoy your car. All the best, Andrew.
"Excellent service and attention to detail. Helped me find a fantastic car that I am extremely pleased with."
Hello James, thanks for your feedback. I hope you're both happy with the colour choice. Regards, Andrew.
"This car dealership has got things right. They are friendly, informative, not pushy and have a fantastic range of exec, top end cars that you are really spoilt for choice. The whole 'buying a new car' experience can be fraught, but I can only say from my experience that it has been an absolute pleasure and I would recommend Beck Evans to anyone thinking about changing their car."
Hi Nigel, thanks for your positive feedback. I really hope that you enjoy the car. Thanks for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future for your service needs. All the best, From the team at Beck Evans.
"Ben good, excellent sales, welcoming, professional company"
"Good professional and friendly service"
"Very pleased with the service hope to buy cars from here again"
"Ben is approachable accommodating and professional"
"Very nice and very good and professional"
"Great service great car. Love driving it daily"
"Ben was an excellent guy"
"One of the easiest car buying experiences I’ve had, very understanding, no pushing of unwanted extras and very relaxed and unsalesly experience. Highly recommend Matt was very engaging and knowledgable throughout."
"Very professional & easy process"
"Great service"
"Everything was amazing, Ricky’s a credit to your company."
"Very good, thank you."
"Callum was very helpful"
Hi Terry

just like to say a big thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review, we really appreciate it.

Have a great day!

Regards

Team Beck Evans
"Excellent service by Matt and the team. I bought the car over the phone and the vehicle was perfectly described. Very professional people"
Beck Evans is rated 4.90 based on 1,766 reviews