Beck Evans Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Beck Evans

Tell us how Beck Evans made you happy

Gordon Foss
"Just took delivery of a Mini John Cooper Works sourced by beck evans. Trust and integrity mean a great deal when you you are sourcing a car by email from the other side of the globe. Sam and his team were extremely helpful and delivered on what was promised. Would definitely recommend and I will certainly source another vehicle from the company."
Emma Greengrow
"Great car, very easy to buy from and no pressure at all. Didn't treat me any differently being a woman and I will definitely be back for my next car."
Sally Hart
"We recently purchased an Mercedes A class from Beck Evans. We are over the moon and can't recommend Sam, Danny and Andrew enough. It's a pleasure dealing with such professional people. We viewed other cars and went to one Mercedes main dealer - it was hard selling and felt like we were being pushed into buying - so glad we didn't! At no point did we feel like that at Beck Evans. A wealth of choice and no hard sell just good advice and top class cars. Definitely,worth a visit without doubt."
"Bought a nice car, lots of professionalism from the dealer. Looked after well by Callum. Very happy, thanks you!"
"Very good customer service"
"I would like a B.E jacket!!!! Process was simply and enjoyable. Rikki did everything and more to keep me happy."
"Tested their proficiency, prompt service, more then helpful, all the staff had time for me. Neil did a great job."
"Professional service from the moment I stepped on the forecourt. Pleasure to deal with Neil and would thoroughly recommend Beck Evans."
"Matt has been very helpful and professional in the purchase of the Porsche Cayenne including the part exchange of the my car. There were some errors in the description but again this car was dealt with to my satisfaction. I would recommend and wouldn’t hesitate to use Beck Evans in the future!"
"Excellent efficient customer service! Went the extra mile to ensure I could have the car urgently for a trip. Thank you Matt!"
"Excellent service from Callum, from start to finish."
"A great all round service. Really helpful staff that answered any questions. Would definitely recommend"
"Very good service"
"Rikki was fantastic, good guy, made the whole process easy. 10/10"
"Very good service - helpful and polite."
"Salesman Rikki was spot on"
"Excellent doing business with Andrew at Beck Evans;they were very professional and that’s why I gave them a five star rating:"
"I Swami Ramani had a very clear and useful information about the car and the whole purchase exercise. These guys are true professionals in this which made the car buying thing a walk in the park. Thanks so much."
"Very professionally managed purchase of my Range Rover Sport.Also responsive on every call I made along the transaction with Andrew."
"Get a bigger forecourt and soon.Good friendly service and advice from Andrew.Fair enough on part ex deal."
"Excellent service Friendly and efficient"
"All details fully explained, no pressure selling."
"Nice and simple, the way business should be. Good communication. Delivery time could be improved"
Beck Evans is rated 4.90 based on 1,707 reviews