BECK EVANS Reviews

02083020860

sales@beckevans.co.uk

beck evans Cray RoadSidcup

Tell us how BECK EVANS made you happy
I have bought a luton Van from a guy called karl but we told him that one of the spare key was not for the Van we bought and requested a original one. But its been now 3-4 weeks still hasnt sorted out the problem and on top of that dont pick
Up my calls.. very disappointed,
HI Ozzy, sorry to hear this. I will contact when i'm in the office to discuss further. Thanks, Neil
Excellent service kept informed . Matt was very helpful
Your service was excellent or rather very good dealing with your staff member Tim .

The reason why I now rate the after services on the vehicle we bought as Very bad.

We have the vehicle for about 3 weeks and the problems it's having I just feel like taking it back and claiming my money back.

My wife liked the vehicle and prefered us to purchase the Rav4 from you and I wanted us to but it from the Toyota dealers because of the problems that we are facing now with you .

It's very disappointing and frustrated when you get let down like what you are doing to us right now.

Yes vehicles do breakdown but it should not be our problem if you don't have a automatic vehicle available which we can use whilst you repair the vehicle

You appear to only be interested in our money nevermind all the inconveniences that we will be going through without a vehicle.

We were very impressed driving into your yard , the services from your staff and that you delivered the vehicle and three weeks later we find ourselves in a helpless situation wishing we never bought this vehicle from you.

My wife is very considerate and advised me to wait on Tim who will get back to us with a positive way forward to resolve the problem.

I expect you to come up with a resolution by tomorrow as I will take further action.

Many thanks

Peter Curtis
I have spent over £32000 for my RANGE ROVER.
They sold me a car which was after the accident.It turned out later that the car was painted.
I was assured by the seller that everything is fine with this vehicle.
Please be very careful !!!
Great Customer Service, communication and quality of cars

Thanks Guys,
BECK EVANS 5 star review on 17th September 2020 BECK EVANS 5 star review on 17th September 2020
Thanks for the review and pictures. Enjoy the lovely C CLass
The sales process was completely smooth and Andrew and the team were lovely when it came to us picking a car and processing the payment on the day. We were given a lot of information about car warranty and insurance and it felt like the team were all really going out of their way to make sure we had everything we need for once the car left the dealer

Unfortunately the after sales care process is one that is basically non-existent. We had issues with the car that Beck Evans dealt completely unfairly with, and it clearly showed all they care about is getting a sale through. There was no regard to continuing the great service once the car has left the dealer. We were informed by our car manufacturer that the engine had been tampered with and left the car in a condition that was unsafe to drive. Due to this, we immediately got the car fixed with the manufacturer. Having explained this to Beck Evans, we requested some contribution to the hefty price we paid to get the car fixed as it was clearly a mistake made on their part. We made another trip to Beck Evans for them to inspect the car, our point of contact decided not to even show up on the day so we were left with one of the mechanics, and in the end after all our efforts and expenses, Beck Evans decided they would not compensate for any costs. I would not return back to Beck Evans in the future due to this experience, and would advise everyone to think before they decide to spend on an expensive car with this dealer.
Very friendly and very helpful. Efficient service, would definitely recommend and use again in the future. All round professional service.
Pleasant transaction, very happy with the vehicle & service recieved
Ben Marle. Really good and honest service. No hard sell, lots of accurate information and very keen to help. Nothing was too much trouble.
Thank you for the review. I hope you thoroughly enjoy your new car!
Fantastic service from the guys in Sidcup and especially Andrew, over the moon with my Panamera and i will be back 10/10
Thanks John, much appreciated. Andy
Matt has been very helpful and professional in the purchase of the Porsche Cayenne including the part exchange of the my car. There were some errors in the description but again this car was dealt with to my satisfaction.
I would recommend and wouldn’t hesitate to use Beck Evans in the future!
Great service, easy to deal with straight ford not pushy or annoying
Well I guess my last review was removed! Let's try again.. Beck Evans sold me an Audi A4 that after 500miles needed..

1. A new clutch.
2. Cambelt was overdue.
3. large accident damage to the drivers sill under car.
4. Miss shaped Tyre.

None of which is being rectified. Not impressed as this company boasts selling prestige cars. Prestige cars by make only I'm afraid. I would strongly advise independent inspections done prior to buying and not rely on trust like I did. Lesson learnt I guess.
What Mr. Butler does not report is that he is not only an Audi trained technician working for the official Audi main dealer in Tunbridge Well, he is additionally further qualified as a "Master Technician". Before making his decision to buy the vehicle he well-knew from the vehicle’s service booklet that the vehicle’s cambelt had not been replaced and was not due for replacement until a further 13,000 miles or January 2018. The vehicle was MOT tested just before Mr. Butler took delivery. Furthermore Mr. Butler thoroughly examined and test-drove the vehicle before making his purchase decision and knew that the clutches biting-point was high but not slipping. When after 500 miles Mr. Butler complained that the clutch was slipping that according to him meant he was forced to abandon the vehicle at his place of work, Beck Evans offered twice to collect the vehicle for assessment. Twice Mr. Butler has refused this reasonable request demanding instead that Beck Evans should pay him £300.

-Beck Evans Sales Team
I am over the moon with the service I received from Andrew Couper this week.Second to none,very impressed indeed and couldn't ask for more.
Got sorted within three days with my new car.Excellent.
Terry.
Samuel Evans was very helpful, honest, and quick to respond to any requests. Samuel worked with me to find the exact spec i wanted. The car arrived exactly as he stated, and i am very happy with the deal overall. Would have no hesitation in recommending Beck Evans. I exported from the UK to NZ - so ideal for anyone considering doing the same thing. Tony
Hi Tony

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review,

Glad we could of been of service to you on the other side of the world.

We look forward to hearing from you for your next purchase.

Kind regards

Samuel Evans
Great car and great service.
Thank you Matt, pleasure doing business with you :)
Received an excellent service from Beck Evans. Very satisfied and will be doing business again with them. Both Matthew and Andrew were brilliant with the advice they provided me throughout.
Very helpful and inspires confidence ????
A fantastic service, really went above and beyond to get the car ready for pick up on same day, would highly recommend , the 99 admin is a good thing because of all the extra service you get. Matt the rep treats you as a friend not a wallet and feel quite confident I made the right choice..... 100 percent recommend to family and friends..
Good service thanks will recommend to family and friends
Thanks again