BECK EVANS Reviews

02083020860

sales@beckevans.co.uk

beck evans Cray RoadSidcup

Tell us how BECK EVANS made you happy
too much delay especially on Africa clients
Hi Jomo, I apologise if you feel there were delays. Could you please elaborate, perhaps you can email me on neil.relph@beckevans.co.uk
so that I can investigate further. Thanks, Neil
wasn’t informed of un recoreded damage of the vehicle, drove 2 an 1/2 hours to see too different paint tones to the chip guard , door alignment not straight.
£70 fuel down the drain really
They didn't make me happy as their wasn't a lot of choice
Your service was excellent or rather very good dealing with your staff member Tim .

The reason why I now rate the after services on the vehicle we bought as Very bad.

We have the vehicle for about 3 weeks and the problems it's having I just feel like taking it back and claiming my money back.

My wife liked the vehicle and prefered us to purchase the Rav4 from you and I wanted us to but it from the Toyota dealers because of the problems that we are facing now with you .

It's very disappointing and frustrated when you get let down like what you are doing to us right now.

Yes vehicles do breakdown but it should not be our problem if you don't have a automatic vehicle available which we can use whilst you repair the vehicle

You appear to only be interested in our money nevermind all the inconveniences that we will be going through without a vehicle.

We were very impressed driving into your yard , the services from your staff and that you delivered the vehicle and three weeks later we find ourselves in a helpless situation wishing we never bought this vehicle from you.

My wife is very considerate and advised me to wait on Tim who will get back to us with a positive way forward to resolve the problem.

I expect you to come up with a resolution by tomorrow as I will take further action.

Many thanks

Peter Curtis
I felt that the service was quite bad, once they had my deposit they didn't have time to for me. I felt that I was annoying them ringing them, when they should have been communicating with me. The car was meant to be fully Valeted it was still filthy, perhaps just given a wash externally and a Hoover. The oil sensor fault hadn't been fixed since I test drove the car. Over all I wasn't pleased with the experience and I wouldn't by a car their again.
Dear Sophie

Sorry to hear you had you had problems with your vehicle and the fault was not rectified. please can you get in touch so we can rectify the issue.

Kind Regards