Beer Merchants Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Beer Merchants

About Beer Merchants: Great beer to your door.

01622710339 (option 3)

info@beermerchants.com

Unit B10 Larkfield Trading EstateNew Hythe Lane

How would you rate Beer Merchants?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Graham Wise
Verified Buyer
"Wide choice, competitive prices, quick delivery, hassle free."
"The Beer arrived quickly & was well packaged, ordering was easy & had most of what I was looking for on their site."
"Quick delivery, good stock"
Victor Garcia Rodriguez
Verified Buyer
"Free shipping on orders over 50£, and a very good selection of beer!"
Parth Sarda
Verified Buyer
"Paid extra for Saturday Delivery. Never got it on Saturday. Didn't get it on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. Finally they delivered on Wednesday, one week after ordering and paying extra for Saturday delivery. Their excuses were ridiculous - sometimes they blamed the parcel company, sometimes they blamed their own colleagues."
"Great selection of beers that I couldn’t find anywhere else - delivered to your door in 2 days - what’s not to like :)"
Janet Fogarty
Verified Buyer
"Not very impressed, one of the cans had blown and was out of date and a couple of the others were closer to the best before date than I would have liked. I tried to contact them but no reply, so I left a message on their answer phone for them to return my call but the never got back to me, also left a message on website but still no response. Therefore I wouldn't use them again."
"Great price & very quick delivery 👍🏻"
Steve Mcclennon
"Very fast delivery"
"Swift and reasonably priced delivery of my favourite beer. Can't argue with that."
Chris Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Website and processing good. Parcel force fulfillment the weak link. Struggling to take delivery. No idea if beer any good."
ANdy Durrant
"They delivered delicious beer to my door in a timely and secure fashion. Good selection on the site and reasonable prices. Will definitely be a repeat customer."
"They stock beers that are hard to find and at a very good price compared to it’s online competitors. Easy order process. Beers arrived within five days of order being made and were safely packed."
Niall Mclernon
Verified Buyer
"There was great communication on when the beers were coming. Ry kept me informed about my purchase."
Natalie Read
"Very quick"
Jenna Couch
Verified Buyer
"Ordered 2 Delirium Tremens glasses and I totally love them. They’re lovely glasses to look at and use. So happy with my purchase. Arrived quickly and very well packaged. Perfect purchase from start to finish."
Christine Stockwell
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, no delivery charge, and just amazing that my favourite Hawaiian beer was in stock"
Richard Hales
Verified Buyer
"Great choice and speedy delivery"
"Quick delivery, great service"
Theresa Gore
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service and excellent product."
Beer Merchants is rated 4.65 based on 1,237 reviews