Beer Merchants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beer Merchants
Under an hour
Read Beer Merchants Reviews

About Beer Merchants:

Great beer to your door.

01622710339 (option 3)

info@beermerchants.com

Unit B10 Larkfield Trading EstateNew Hythe Lane

Tell us how Beer Merchants made you happy
Fantastic selection of beers! So pleased with my order. Very quick delivery as well! Thank you
I bought a case of ten bottles of beer. The delivery requested confirmation of my safe place and then ignored my response leaving the package at an inconvenient place. The packaging was poor, providing insufficient protection. One bottle suffered a pressure leak and was half full on receipt. There has been no response to my email about this. Overall, not good.
Fast delivery of my beer.... perfect....
Great service, great beers. Quickly delivered!
I was delighted to come across this seller offering my favourite Lambic beers at a great price. Using their website was very easy and the crate I ordered arrived 48 hours later. You can’t ask more than that - perfect!
Excellent selection and very speedy delivery.
Very easy order process and my beer was delivered in only a couple of days.
The beer was mostly great. I mainly ordered from the sale items but despite them being in the sale, I was expecting that they would be in date. A few had already passed the best before date and the majority had only a few weeks left on them. Bit of a shame as was supposed to be doing dry January ;-)
A superb range and a recently discovered gem near our house. Having spent a few years in Belgium I have always lamented the UK beer scene, but now it has completely changed and it's great to see places like Beer Merchants trusting that there is a market for these far more interesting beers and providing a proper venue to enjoy them in. Very pleased. They're a friendly bunch too.
Great selection and the option to collect is very handy. Use quite a bit and will continue to do so.
Great choice of Belgian beers. Good prices too.
Keep up the good work!
Excellent service and website very easy to navigate
very good service arrived spot on time
Great selection of beers, good incentive to become a member, speedy delivery
Good range of beer types. Some bit pricey but avoided those. I chose selection of beers not available in high street. Have yet to try as doing Dry Jan, lol
Found specific product I wanted at a great price and with prompt delivery
Excellent service all round. Great choice and super efficient delivery. Have used before and will most certainly use again (as have a taste for Belgian beer!)
They have a great collection and their taproom is maybe the best in London in my opinion. I recently bought 3 bottles to be delivered, but I was refunded for 1 of them before receiving the other two. It was a shame to only receive two - I'm guessing their website incorrectly thought there was 1 bottle left when in fact they had sold out. I would probably have got another bottle if I'd known - I want to get enough beers to make it worth paying for delivery, so I would have preferred them contacting me, and asking if I'd like to pick something else to add to my order.
Great beer & great service