Beer Merchants Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Beer Merchants

About Beer Merchants: Great beer to your door.

01622710339 (option 3)

info@beermerchants.com

Unit B10 Larkfield Trading EstateNew Hythe Lane

How would you rate Beer Merchants ?

"Excellent drinks. Excellent choice. Well packaged and speedy delivery."
"Excellent service. Placed order and the next day I had an email to tell me that unfortunately they were two bottles short on part of my order. I was given the option to cancel or choose something else. I asked them just to pick two 'surprise' bottles to make up the numbers and my order arrived the next day. Well packaged, beers that I can't get locally and two bottles of a completely new beer (to me) which I am looking forward to trying. Will definitely be using the service again."
"Excellent service quick delivery"
"Beer arrived promptly and in good condition. Postage was a bit steep but overall a good service."
"."
"Excellent service as usual! fantastic lindemann's case with a Lindemann's glass! cheers!"
"Pleased with the delivery. Thanks"
"Paulaner glass ordered and delivered within 72 hours. Very good service and quality product at a very good price."
"There was a small error in my order. I emailed customer services but did not receive a response. Probably wouldn’t order from them again as customer service seems poor."
"Had a problem with the delivery but they sorted it straight away. Very pleased with the service"
"Online releases are always a shambles. The website is very poor. I try to avoid using Beer Merchants unless they are the only place which has the beer I want since the customer experience is always so bad"
"Amazing selection of beer and great service"
"Hic!..."i'm sorry about the poor review but I'm very very drunk""
"Fantastic range of beers and friendly & helpful staff. Will be using again soon."
"Easy to order. Arrived promptly. Well packaged & really nice beer!!"
"I purchased 10 cans of grpae brut, which sadly was not of good quality, the carbonation proccess must have tainted them or something as they were not good to drink at all and so after trying 2 of the 10 cans I have had to dispose of them. I know this is an excellent beer after tasting it directly from the brewery about a month ago at a beer festival. The other 2 cans I purchased were excellent, but I'm afraid the majority of the order was not so I cannot give a good review at this time."
"Beer merchants are brilliant at what they do! iv order a few times from then now, beer arrives quickly, and we'll packaged. the only issue is that it wasn't ice cold ready to drink. Joking aside, top notch service!"
"I’m very impressed with Beer Merchants, the choices of beers is excellent and the delivery was perfect. I will become coming back to purchase some more."
"Great selection of beers. The website is so easy to navigate. Some of the beers I bought in bottle shops are the fraction of the price here so great value for money. Delivery was super fast and all the cans were packed incredibly well. None of the cans were damaged or dented. I would give 10 stars! Definitely my new favourite bottle shop. Oh yeah and free delivery if you spend £50 is a bonus!"
"Excellent service"