Beer Merchants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beer Merchants
Read Beer Merchants Reviews

About Beer Merchants:

Great beer to your door.

support@beermerchants.com

Unit B10 Larkfield Trading EstateNew Hythe Lane, ,

Tell us how Beer Merchants made you happy
I was recently recommended Beer merchants by a friend, the selection is bloody amazing! Quick delivery and the customer service regarding a slight delay in my second order was 5 stars. V much recommend!
Hi Debra! Thank you so much for that. We hope you continue to be impressed with our amazing service going forward and we hear from you again soon.
delivery has not happened, I called but nobady answers, I sent e-mails and no reply. My only option is to call my bank and stop payment. Terrible service, no customer support at all.
Hi, sorry you feel that way, Unfortunately, when you called we are not open on weekends. We do usually have to wait for DHL to confirm details on the delivery as we do not work directly with them and we refunded you for said order as soon as the issue was flagged.
After failing to get the goods elsewhere, new years eve was saved with Beer Merchants! Terrific Service all round!!!!!
Hi Martin! Glad we could help! Have a great new year and look forward to many more orders from you for special occasions!
Fantastic service as ever ! Shame about DHL delivery issues but ryan was quick to sort and very friendly and helpful on the phone, could not be happier with service! 5 stars
Hi Kerry! No worries, thank you again for your custom, Ryan looks forward to giving you that 5 star service time and time again!
Placed order 19th Dec still had not arrived by 29th no explanation or apology received by far and away the worst service I’ve ever received certainly advise not to use this company if your wanting a quick order.
Hi David, we are very sorry about this, Obviously, due to Christmas time off, and festive trading hours, we could only chase up orders when we were back in the office, we do our best to rectify issues raised, especially with DHL delivery issues as soon as possible.
Got my bevs in time for christmas! thanks beer merchants, will be a loyal customer going forward!
Nice on Johnny! Thanks again
5 stars for BM! Fantastic service.
Hi Debz, Thank you so much for your custom. We will continue to push the 5 Star service!!!
I could not be happier with the service, beer merchants have gone out their way to chase up my order, and deliver in full. Amazing customer service and excellent product list!!!!
Thank you John, Happy to help! Look forward to many more orders with yourself!
Ordered a second lot of my favourite beer. Unfortunately Beer Merchants only use DHL. DHL are a shambles, complete and utter, incompetent, disinterested, shambles. Even as writing this dire review, their website tells me my beer is out for delivery... I accept things go wrong but it's how Beer Merchants have responded that has made the non delivery 100 times worse. I have emails explaining that this happens EVERY SINGLE DAY with DHL and yet they refuse, yes refuse to try to make it better for customers. They know DHL automatically cut off phone calls, they know DHL never answer customer emails and yet all their advice is is to contact them. Frankly Beer Merchants are worse than DHL due to refusing to ship via a competent courier or look for an alternative. If you like beers that Beer merchants purport to sell then take a picture of the bottle and stick that in your fridge as, in my experience, that's as close as you'll ever come to it with Beer Merchants.
Hi, sorry you had a bad experience shopping with us, as you have acknowledged DHL doesn't always get the order out and these issues do happen considering the amount they deal with on a day to day basis, again as soon as we learn of these issues we try in a timely and helpful manner to rectify as soon as we can, albeit it via a refund or re-order!
Every aspect from beermerchants I rate as 10/10,super products,superb service excellent
Thankyou Bearman! We look forward to your continued custom!
I am a bit of a merch nerd when it comes to all things beer related, I was pleasantly surprised by the merch gems on site, especially some of the hats! i recently ordered the brugse zot jester hat and 3 fontaine sweat. They came super quick and lovingly packaged! Will defo be using again, such a great selection of beers on offer too. got my eye on a few fridge packs next.......
Thanks Terry! Hopefully, more great stuff is to come! We hopefully will have some of our own merch in future for you to enjoy!!!
I have never used Beermerchants.com before, but i was pleasantly surprised by the incredible selection of beers they had on offer and stuff i had never seen before! shipping was excellent, customer service was on point, great presents, and one very happy son and husband! i will be back!
Thank you so much Tina. Look forward to many more orders from you!
Beer Merchants constantly go above and beyond on their delivery speed. Within 16Hours of placing my order it was at my door. Could not ask for anything else.
Excellent stuff Davey!
Excellent Service, Fantastic selection of beers, quick service! Would recommend. Also a thankyou note to Ryan who managed to change my correct address last minute after i wrote it in wrong! Super team.
Thankyou for that! Have a great day
I was delighted to have my order resolved by John, he was super friendly and helpful and i will be using BEERMERCHANTS again, despite initial postage issues that is not on them. Thankyou again!
No worries! Thankyou for your custom J
Amazing selection of craft beers. Easy ordering and delivered a day earlier than first advised and notified of earlier delivery, good service will be ordering again
Thankyou for that James! Have a lovely day
I had a query about an order, sent an email and had a response immediately helping me. Within 20 minutes my query was settled and John was extremely friendly and welcoming. I’ve never been happier with any customer service!
Thank you for that! Look forward to your future orders with us!!!
Placed order for 6 Paulaner Oktoberfest sets and only 5 arrived. No answer to email or PayPal escalation and phone disconnects when you attempt to ring.
Hi Raf, so sorry to hear this, we do try to sort these issues asap We will try better!
Absolutely fantastic products love the German lager range 10/10
Thankyou Bearman! Look forward to many more german lager orders from yourself!!!
Absolutely fabulous German lager fridge stocked up 10/10
Thankyou!!!!
I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Olivia for help to resolve a missing delivery. When my order did not turn up, I got incontact with Beer Merchants. Olivia took control of the tracking down of my parcel and when it became apparent it had gone awol, a new delivery was arranged which was with me next day. I wanted to say a big thank you to Olivia for friendly and professional way my issue was dealt with. Brilliant service and I will certainly be ordering again!! Thanks again for superb customer service!!
Thank you Duncan! We look forward to your next order!
Beer Merchants is rated 4.64 based on 3,153 reviews