Beer Merchants Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Beer Merchants

About Beer Merchants: Great beer to your door.

01622710339 (option 3)

info@beermerchants.com

Unit B10 Larkfield Trading EstateNew Hythe Lane

Tell us how Beer Merchants made you happy

Under an hour
"Great beers but did have a couple of issues with the website on a mobile."
"The beer was great but as I only ordered 1 can the price of the packaging seemed expensive (more than the beer itself) then to top it off it was delivered in a box big enough for at least 18 beers which explains the unnecessary price of postage for 1 can and is a complete waste of cardboard. Everything else was great."
"Returning customer, received order quickly, would definitely recommend"
"Great selection, good beer prices. Delivery was spot on but very expensive."
"First time user. everything well packed, tonight I shall have a Zot blonde beer, in my Zot beer chalice. Looking forward to that. Will definitely consider using Beer Merchants again. Would also recommend to others."
"Very good selection of beers but sadly some were missing in the package, got refunded but still :("
"Great Beer. Great service."
"Really really prompt delivery. I shall definitely be back for more."
"Excellent Service a usual. Delivery to NI in less than two days."
"Quick delivery, fair prices managed to get hold of a limited edition I love that I couldn't get elsewhere. Loads off offers as well for end of line etc..."
"Only ordered one mini keg but it was delivered very quickly. Will buy some more soon as we have a family get together in a few months"
"Fast delivery, great selection of products."
"A difficult website to follow as some products do not come up in searches that are specific, but you might find them under an unexpected search. Also, questions left on the site do not appear to get answers, my previous query is still unanswered after over a month."
"Great and ever changing selections, nice quick delivery."
"Good beer selection. Box and packing a little basic. But arrived intact."
"The items I wanted were not available on the web site but following a tele call they managed to provide on time for my sons birthday. Much appreciated"
"I recently purchased the 'Kona big wave fridge pack' from Beer merchants.com as a birthday present for my brother. This is not a cheap item at £25 but the website shows it as a special fridge pack with artwork etc. (since my complaint they have changed the product description to not include case). I was very disappointed to receive my order and find 12 loose beer cans loose in a cardboard delivery box. It was not what I paid for and certainly not suitable as a gift. (you can buy the individual cans at supermarkets). Upon complaining I was told it was a mistake and they could 'ship the cardboard box if I like'. Giving them the benefit of the doubt I said if it will make the product the same as what I paid for then please go ahead. What I recieved was a used torn up cardboard case which I would have to glue together myself in order to make the birthday gift I had paid for. When I complained again requesting compensation it took several emails to get a response. I was then told 'no this is not possible, they are always shipped without a case' . I would not got near beermerchants.com again as quite frankly thier attitude and customer service is appaling not to mention poor product descriptions and deceptive advertising in their website."
"Great service, dispatched quickly, would order again"
"Beer delivered super quickly and exactly as ordered"
Beer Merchants is rated 4.63 based on 1,886 reviews