Beer Merchants Reviews

4.6
Based on 3,316 reviews
Read Beer Merchants Reviews

About Beer Merchants:

Great beer to your door.

support@beermerchants.com

Unit B10 Larkfield Trading EstateNew Hythe Lane, ,
Larkfield
ME20 6SW

Tell us how Beer Merchants made you happy
I was recently recommended Beer merchants by a friend, the selection is bloody amazing! Quick delivery and the customer service regarding a slight delay in my second order was 5 stars. V much recommend!
Hi Debra! Thank you so much for that. We hope you continue to be impressed with our amazing service going forward and we hear from you again soon.
Delivery is good as it’s not Hermes/Evri. Good price and great selection of German beer. Only disappointment is that the Mini Keg is passed it’s sell by date.
Excellent beers and very quick delivery, all for a really competitive price. Will definitely use again and highly recommend.
My order of a 5 litre keg & 2 steins was very well packaged & delivery was easy to track. First class.
As a relatively new German beer explorer, I find Beer Merchants the perfect companion. Your range of beers is peerless and prices are reasonable. Choosing and ordering is straightforward via the excellent, informative website. Delivery is astonishingly quick. I'm deeply impressed and will be ordering regularly and recommending you to all my friends - well, the few I've got left.
Great value products, arrived on time as states. Defo use again
Forgot to dispatch a mini keg in my order. Contacted shop.and they dispatched it next day. However the beer needed for the weekend and only arrived Monday due to their error not dispatching it with original order. Said sorry in email and that's it. Very poor rectification of their error. Will I buy again from them? No thanks.
UnfortunatelyI was away on the day of the delivery, but the courier delivered it to my neighbour safely. The beers were a revelation, and, although I have only just started drinking them I am sure they will all be enjoyed.
I always get first class service from beer merchants their choice of beers is first class and they deliver within two days you can't do better than that anywhere. I enjoy a wheat beer and there is always a good range to choose from.
Great choice and price of German beer and fast delivery
Quick delivery & good value. Unfortunately part of my order was incorrect & remains incorrect as sent me the wrong can so I'm awaiting a response to that. Overall though a good service
I used beer merchants recently to get some Oktoberfest beers. Beers were delivered with in two days. No issues . Will order again.
Beer Merchants 5 star review on 18th September 2022
I'm a big fan of strong dark stouts and porters, and just browsing I came across Beer Merchants. I discovered a great selection of Belgian beers, but wasn't expecting the dark side! Then I found the Estonian brewery Põjahla, and their Öö (night) and Must Kuld (black gold). A strong stout and a porter! Ratebeer reviews fantastic. A hassle free online order and the beers were with me in a couple of days, safely packed. The prices are very reasonable for such hard to get and great quality European beers, and delivery is free if you spend 50 quid. And both beers are wonderful!
Hi I ordered 24 bottles of Paulaner Salvador on Friday 2nd sep came this morning 6th Sep thanks for a great service and fast delivery nigel.
Fast service, good prices, great selection of beers. Would recommend
The service was really good from beer merchants with a large selection of beers which were reasonably priced. I wanted to try more beers on this occasion from amunsden, lervig and Pohjala and managed to get a good range of beers from the breweries. The delivery was in great time and was kept up to date throughout. Will be using beer merchants again in the near future.
Beer Merchants 5 star review on 5th September 2022
Quick delivery, excellent service.
There was a slight difficulty with my understanding of the checkout which was easily resolved the next day by phone. Three rings and a helpful man sorted it all out for me and the beer arrived the next day. Very impressed with the customer service.
I can buy all my favourite Belgian Beers at competitive prices and have them delivered usually within 48 hours. Have made ten orders now and no complaints at all regarding quality, or any part of the service or delivery. Glad I found Beer Merchants. Well satisfied customer !
Great selection of beers with excellent delivery. I ordered my Oktoberfest favourite and was tempted to try something else too!
Great Beer Here