Beer Merchants Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Beer Merchants

About Beer Merchants: Great beer to your door.

01622710339 (option 3)

info@beermerchants.com

Unit B10 Larkfield Trading EstateNew Hythe Lane

How would you rate Beer Merchants?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I have not received my order and I have had no communication from Beer Merchants. I cannot put less than very poor. I have checked the Parcel Force tracking history and it states that it was delivered back to sender 15/2/18 (Thurs). It is now 20/2/18 (Tues) and I have been asked for some customer feedback to say how well you have done. I would expect more for a regular customer, but I suppose I can shop somewhere else when I get my refund. Yours unhappily Carl"
Edward Smith
Verified Buyer
"easy to order - fast efficient delivery - free delivery"
Trevor Stewart
Verified Buyer
"Easy online ordering process, kept informed of every stage of delivery and given a specific time when my crate would be delivered. Smooth process throughout and of course GREAT BEER!!!!"
Jack Halford
Verified Buyer
"Amazing, I love beer, woohoo!"
Stephen Cowie
Verified Buyer
"Fine Beer, very fast delivery and in great condition"
Stefan Harteveld
Verified Buyer
"Good prices, good delivery time and good updates on your delivery 5 *"
"Good selection of beers"
Graham Wise
Verified Buyer
"Wide choice, competitive prices, quick delivery, hassle free."
"The Beer arrived quickly & was well packaged, ordering was easy & had most of what I was looking for on their site."
"Quick delivery, good stock"
Victor Garcia Rodriguez
Verified Buyer
"Free shipping on orders over 50£, and a very good selection of beer!"
Parth Sarda
Verified Buyer
"Paid extra for Saturday Delivery. Never got it on Saturday. Didn't get it on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. Finally they delivered on Wednesday, one week after ordering and paying extra for Saturday delivery. Their excuses were ridiculous - sometimes they blamed the parcel company, sometimes they blamed their own colleagues."
"Great selection of beers that I couldn’t find anywhere else - delivered to your door in 2 days - what’s not to like :)"
Janet Fogarty
Verified Buyer
"Not very impressed, one of the cans had blown and was out of date and a couple of the others were closer to the best before date than I would have liked. I tried to contact them but no reply, so I left a message on their answer phone for them to return my call but the never got back to me, also left a message on website but still no response. Therefore I wouldn't use them again."
"Great price & very quick delivery 👍🏻"
Steve Mcclennon
"Very fast delivery"
"Swift and reasonably priced delivery of my favourite beer. Can't argue with that."
Chris Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Website and processing good. Parcel force fulfillment the weak link. Struggling to take delivery. No idea if beer any good."
ANdy Durrant
"They delivered delicious beer to my door in a timely and secure fashion. Good selection on the site and reasonable prices. Will definitely be a repeat customer."
"They stock beers that are hard to find and at a very good price compared to it’s online competitors. Easy order process. Beers arrived within five days of order being made and were safely packed."
Beer Merchants is rated 4.65 based on 1,244 reviews