Beer Merchants Reviews

570 Reviews

Great beer to your door.

01622710339 (option 3)

info@beermerchants.com

Unit B10 Larkfield Trading EstateNew Hythe Lane

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Verified Buyer

Easy to use site, item was a gift for my Brother who was suitably impressed. Unfortunately not delivered as quickly as I would have liked, but that was my fault as ordered late in the evening and too close to the weekend. I would recommend giving them a try.
Verified Buyer

Very impressed with the packaging.
Up to the same standard as BrewDog.
Far better than Eebria who I've had problems with before
Verified Buyer

Very easy to deal with,quick efficient service highly recommended
James Jewson
Verified Buyer

Easy, quick delivery. Definitely use again!
Paul Rippon
Verified Buyer

All the beer arrived in good condition, no breakages as the packaging is substantial, the tracking system worked well so I was on hand to receive the delivery, all in all a great service!
Jorge A Falcon Lando
Verified Buyer

Well - mixed feelings to be honest. I am a "beer collector" and previous to my visit to London (I am from Mexico) I did my research and purchased online some beers I wanted to try.

Beer box was correctly shipped to my hotel (Renaissance St Pancras) but it was delivered to the "hotel providers" area instead to the Concierge (explanation was that as the box said BeerMerchants they thought it was actually a hotel provider)

The hotel - as they thought it was a package of a provider - opened it and actually consumed 2 of the beers in the restaurant (as pilot beers)! So I finally got the package with the rest of beers but well... very strange situation: who's fault is it?

Haha dont know, but there was clearly a loophole.

Thanks
Bo Donnelly
Verified Buyer

Bought a Muncher hell 5l mini keg last week it was the best beer I've ever tasted and amazing value for money very very impressed and.would recommend anyone to buy from this website! :)

Excellent
Rosanna McKearnon
Verified Buyer

Expensive shipping but good products
Lynne Robinson
Verified Buyer

Easy website, delivery came bang on time, will definitely use again, oh and the beer was great, happy customer.
Milla Zagluvek
Verified Buyer

Absolutely amazing !! Loved the service!! You team made me feel that my order was important !!
The tiny size of my order didn't reduce the amazing service I've received from your company!! Thank you very much !!!
Kabilan Puliyadi
Verified Buyer

An excellent collection of beers at sensible prices and quick delivery. Queries are answered very quickly, please keep up the good work. Thanks.
James Carney
Verified Buyer

Swift delivery, products well packaged and arrived in perfect condition.
Bryn Culley
Verified Buyer

Supplied a rare, limited edition, fresh hopped Belgian ale in great condition.
Benjamin Wood
Verified Buyer

Great selection of beer, and almost always stock 'beers of the moment' Email alerts are awesome.
Recently ordered a beer that was dropped during packing, replaced with recommended replacement, good.
Paul Waterhouse
Verified Buyer

Awesome service from you guys, super fast delivery and arrived without damage(thank god) Thank you :-)
Joanna Connell
Verified Buyer

Have used Beermerchants a number of times over the years. They always deliver wiithin the stated timescales. Beer was lovely in my new beer glass. Thank you.

I'll be ordering more very soon 😊
Phillip Brown
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and choice. Very well packed and quick delivery to the Channel Islands. Tip top !
Kate Chappell
Verified Buyer

Great products and excellent service with quick delivery! Many thanks
Verified Buyer

Amazing choice and very prompt delivery. A great service…got any jobs?!
Beer Merchants is rated 4.65 based on 570 reviews