Beer Merchants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beer Merchants
Read Beer Merchants Reviews

About Beer Merchants:

Great beer to your door.

01622710339 (option 3)

info@beermerchants.com

Unit B10 Larkfield Trading EstateNew Hythe Lane

Tell us how Beer Merchants made you happy
Beer Merchants Reviews | 18th August 2020
beermerchants
More Photos & Videos
The courier firm you choose to use; apc overnight; for 2 days running have given me a window for delivery and although via the live tracker have been with in less than 1/2 a mile from my home, they have failed to deliver my parcel, and now give no tracking advice.
This is the first time I have bought from Beer Merchants and I was very impressed by the quick delivery and excellent, clear communication throughout - including an accurately predicted delivery time slot. Will be using again.
Ordered a box of beer which came in at over £50 for my partner’s 40th birthday. I ordered over a week before the day and 10 days later, I’m still chasing the order. I used the ‘contact us’ service on their website yesterday and heard nothing. I called the number this morning and spoke to someone who said they’d find out what happened and as of 5pm today, still nothing. It’s hugely disappointing. I’d picked out all my partner’s favourite beers for his special day and I’m pretty upset that they haven’t even taken the time to get back in touch promptly. I had to give at least 1 star to leave this review but that’s generous based on their customer service so far
Hello,

Thanks for the feedback, it really is appreciated.

We have been in contact with APC yesterday and we are still waiting on an full investigation to be conducted to find out as much information as possible on the location of your order.

I am so sorry for this, I totally understand that this has been frustrating experience for you with APC, and ourselves, but we are taking this matter seriously and look to solve the problem as soon as possible for you.

Kind regards
Ben
Spot on. Quick delivery of a great product
Easy to order and quicker delivery than expected!
Fast Delivery They sell Fruli Beer!!
Fantastic! present for somebody who won't be going to Munich beer fest this year, he was delighted. Fast delivery considering lockdown.
Will definitely use again *****
Really good service, my order was delivered in 3 days, well impressed. Only blip is the stock levels for some of the items.
Have order from other online shops to purchase Belgium beers. When I found this website online, I was really surprised at how reasonable the prices are compared to other website. Also that they delivery within 2-5 days UK based. I ordered a selection of beers during lockdown, my ordered arrived very quickly which was amazing especially when other online retailers had most of their beers out of stock. Will definitely buying again from beer merchants soon.
Thank you.
Great new website. Service is always speedy
Good selection, prompt delivery (and a great tap selection if you can make it to the bar!!)
Prompt service good product delivered safely
Very pleased with Beer Merchants
Delicious beer and quick delivery at decent price what more could you want 👍
I request 6 Bottles of my partners favourite tipple. Belgium kasteel Donker. Place order early Morning and it delivered 21 hours later and was being consumed 7 hours later. Special Service for a Special beer for a Special Lady. Well done for new Customer.
Great lager, reminded me of being at the Munich Beer Fest. Smooth and crisp (serve really chilled). Fabulous product, great price and speedy dispatch....what's not to like?
So happy with the service, have reordered.
I haven't received my beer and no one is responding to my emails. I feel like I was scammed.
Great variety of beers. I had been looking for Kona Brewing for a while for a gift and it was very well received. My order arrived on time and communication about delivery was great.
I ordered 2 12 packs of a great beer I hadn’t been able to get outside of the U.S. at a reasonable price. Half the order came a couple of days later, I phoned about the other half and was told it was a mistake and they would fix it straight away and the other half arrived the next day. They were very friendly and apologetic and I will be using them again
Delivery was very fast which was great as it was a last minute fathers day present. The product that arrived wasn't exactly as described. Was supposed to get a mixture of 6 x bottles and cans of Big Wave golden ale and 4 x cans of longboard lager but received 5 x cans of each. Not a massive issue as the volume is the same in both.
Fantastic range of products, great selection! Quick dispatch and delivery, even during lockdown! Received as a gift and would definitely order again
Beer Merchants is rated 4.65 based on 3,066 reviews