Beer Merchants Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Beer Merchants

About Beer Merchants: Great beer to your door.

01622710339 (option 3)

info@beermerchants.com

Unit B10 Larkfield Trading EstateNew Hythe Lane

How would you rate Beer Merchants ?

"Very happy with the ease of ordering and very quick delivery. Super service. Cheers!"
"Our box of beer arrived earlier than expected. It was a birthday present for my son in law who was absolutely delighted it!"
"The selection of beers is wonderful. P&P is rather costly, so order large quantities!"
"Was very impressed with speed and cost of delivery. Items were as expected."
"Beer was great, customer service was nearly adequate, delivery was shambolic. Adjustment was required to the original order which ended up leaving the package in limbo until I sent an email asking what had become of it. Asked for delivery to be targeted at a specific day which was ignored. Asked for delivery to be left in the porch which was also ignored. To be clear I was not told that either of these things would or would not be possible I just never got replies to my emails. Texted my response to Parcelforce within minutes of receiving it asking for delivery to be rescheduled to a different day. Received confirmation they had processed the change but the delivery was attempted on the same day anyway and left with a neighbour - the specific eventuality I had been trying to avoid."
"Good service , arrived quick"
"Great beer and great service!"
"I have used Beer Merchants 3 times now and every time its convenient, easy, on time, and arrives in great condition. I intend to continue to be a customer of Beer Merchants in the future. Thanks for the great service"
"They really need to sort out their shop browsing experience - it's very hard to find the beers you want, and difficult to search too."
"Very disappointed! I ordered 4 beers for my partners birthday. When they arrived the invoice stated that 4 had been packed but there were only 3 in the box. I phoned the company and left a voicemail but nobody got back to me. I facebooked the company who told me to email them. I emailed the company and yet again no reply. Chased again through Facebook where I was told they only had three available! I hadn’t been notified of this prior to my order, I was charged for 4 beers, and had I not have chased them am pretty sure I would have not got a refund! Won’t be using again."
"Easy to use website and very happy with the speed of delivery. Also great that the price of Lervig Tasty Juice was cheaper than anybody else."
"Absolutely amazing company!! Very happy customer!! Will be ordering again! Ordered on Thursday and was here by Friday!! Very accommodating!!"
"Beer was well priced and delivered quickly. I found what I was initially looking for and a few other beers to try too. Would definitely recommend."
"Well organized and easy to use website for ordering. Free delivery and reasonable prices for mos selections."
"Quick delivery would use again"
"Only place I could find that had my favourite stout in stock! Would have preferred an option to buy a case, rather than only individual cans though. Quick delivery too."
"The ordering process went smoothly and the beer (a gift) was delivered within the timeframe specified. I understand it was well received! The only downside was that contrary to what I was told by email, I received no tracking info from Parcelforce and was about to chase this up when my son told me the beer had already been delivered."
"good web site good beer more gluten free would be good and a gluten reduced web page there are seven million coeliacs in the uk,....thanks"
"Bought a few bottles of strong Belgian beer in a high street shop, then later found some on Beer Merchants site quite a lot cheaper. never used the site before but ordered 20 bottles. Glad I did. Communication, delivery both excellent and the bottles were very well packed. Beer excellent too. Will definitely use again and recommend to friends."
"Very good beer and postage"
Beer Merchants is rated 4.66 based on 1,463 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!