Beer Merchants Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Beer Merchants

About Beer Merchants: Great beer to your door.

01622710339 (option 3)

info@beermerchants.com

Unit B10 Larkfield Trading EstateNew Hythe Lane

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Beer Merchants?

David Battersby
Verified Buyer

Website has a very unappealing design. Poor infomation about the beers. Many items out of stock. Delivery of my order was a bottle short.
Santiago Casas
Verified Buyer

I didn't receive the package. I didn't put less feedback because I've got a refund.
Lee Pratt
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and well packaged.
Mike Lawson
Verified Buyer

Poorly packaged. Ordered 6 cans of beer but on arrival the cans were rattling around the box. Not very good.
William Thomson
Unverified Reviewer

Fast service
William Thomson
Unverified Reviewer

Fast service
Verified Buyer

Good selection of quality beers delivered fast.. will use again :)
Verified Buyer

Customer service is AMAZING!!
Ryan Hargreaves
Verified Buyer

Loved the pricing for what can be very expensive beers. Nice to get a good range of Gueuze and not have to remortgage the house. Super fast delivery! Would’ve preferred the box not to be covered in Matey bubble bath... but that’s not Beer Merchants fault!
Verified Buyer

The beer I was sent was not correct. Instead of being Troubadour Westkust 9.2% it was the 8.5%. When I made them aware of this they replied saying they knew, they just hadn't updated the website yet. The new release was over a year ago and it only just took them this long to update their site. I have used their distributors "Cave" before and they are the same, unaware of the products they have or are selling. Diabolical organisation and internal communications.
Verified Buyer

great choice of beers, very helpful customer service and fast and reasonably cheap delivery costs.
Jane Waldock
Verified Buyer

Ordered a great beer advent calendar at a good price. Only let down by the poor delivery service I ordered on a thursday and received my parcel on the Monday. (Ordered in Nov)
Verified Buyer

Great choice, quick delivery and although one of my bottles was sent incorrectly (easily done as I ordered many different bottles), they resolved it quickly and I received the bottle I ordered within a couple of days
Mathew Williams

Excellent customer service, excellent beer also. Thanks Guys
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, cheaper than I had found anywhere else and delivered when promised!
Adam Hooker
Verified Buyer

Good communication, quick delivery.
Gareth Hughes
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and resolved a missing item without fuss, good service
Alun Hughes
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy to order and delivery was rapid
Gary Reed
Verified Buyer

Good products, good service - arrived promptly :0)
Geoff White
Verified Buyer

Very happy with my case of beer from Beer Merchants. I’ve used them before and will again. Why? Great guys, great beers, great service. What more could you ask for?

Also, I live in a fairly remote location and deliveries are always swift and easy to deal with. Unlike some other companies I’ve dealt with!
Beer Merchants is rated 4.66 based on 1,074 reviews