BikeShopHub.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend BikeShopHub.com

800-717-2596

info@bikeshophub.com

2801 N Flowing Wells ste 101

How would you rate BikeShopHub.com ?

Carla Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with my purchase experience. Fast shipping of the initial purchase and when the item needed to be changed, the replacement was immediately shipped out prior to my returned being returned. I quickly received the replacement and used the enclosed return authorization label to send back the returned item. It’s nice to be trusted. Thanks for making sure I got exactly what I needed."
"Great prices Great range of equipment Fast easy shipping I have ordered loads of stuff from these guys, shipping stiff internationally (Australia) locally within mainland US and Hawaii. I highly recommend these guys."
Brendan Hawkins
Verified Buyer
"BikeShopHub had a product in stock that I couldn't even get from the manufacturer. Shipping was crazy quick, 100% satisfied."
Robin Fair
Verified Buyer
"They were very helpful when I called and very prompt with the delivery!"
Jonathan Herscher
Verified Buyer
"Product as advertised, promptly shipped, thank you!"
Curtis W Otto
Verified Buyer
"Bike shop hub had the best deal on the product I was looking for. The shipping was prompt. There was some hardware missing from my item and BSH was easy to contact and understood my predicament they priority mailed the hardware out to me at no cost to myself. Will recommend and will use them again."
"We needed a second front mount for a toddler's bicycle seat. It is a European seat that was difficult to locate supplies for online or in store. The Bike Shop Hub had exactly what we needed at a great price with quick shipping. Little E can now switch from daddy's bike to papa's bike quickly!"
David Bega
Verified Buyer
"the wrong shipping address was put on my order. And I am waiting for it to be reshipped. Your company said they will send me an email when it was re-shipPed. I am waiting patiently. Thanks"
"The shipping calculator indicated shipping costs at $4.03. When I ordered the component I was charged $6.00. I was quite unhappy being charged 50% more than calculated. Remove the calculator if you do not use it for shipping costs."
"Trouble free purchase of specialised parts with no delay shipment to remote area in Australia. All went smoothly with communication and shipment received in good time."
Will Dockendorf
Verified Buyer
"Timely delivery. Good customer support. Fair price."
Michael Hartmann
Verified Buyer
"Shipping to Germany was really quick. And the seat bag is quite good."
"This was my first time ordering with BikeShopHub.com. I needed some replacement parts for my Old Man Mountain rack and found their pricing to be good, the service to be prompt and will keep them in mind for my biking needs in the future. Thankyou! -Scott"
Melissa Lewsadder
Verified Buyer
"I never got the part. I was refunded that money but not the shipping money"
"Fast shipping, good quality"
Philip Albu
Verified Buyer
"The gentleman who I spoke to on the phone was extremely friendly and helpful. He gave adequate advice on the product I needed. I had a trip cominh up soon, so I needed to get my items quickly; he packaged them up as we spoke on the phone. My order was sent out the same day. Phenomenal customer service!!"
Shawn Syverson
Verified Buyer
"Great to deal with. I found shipping to Canada very expensive though"
"I'm lucky enough to live near the BikeShopHub warehouse in Tucson, so Josh literally opened the doors and gave me personalized recommendations. I'm very happy with my purchases and look forward to doing more business with BikeShopHub,"
"Product was as described and came as promised. Company's communication was excellent as well. It was a great transaction and I'm sure I'll buy from them again!"
Gillian Haragova
Verified Buyer
"I had nothing but a pleasant experience when inquiring for an outdated/ seemingly discontinued square hitch that I needed in order to use my bike trailer. The staff responded in a timely manner and very helpful with my many questions. Upon ordering my part, it arrived carefully packaged along with a receipt. Excellent, Excellent, Excellent. 5 stars. I'd recommend these folks. G"
BikeShopHub.com is rated 4.76 based on 270 reviews