BikeShopHub.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend BikeShopHub.com

800-717-2596

info@bikeshophub.com

2801 N Flowing Wells ste 101

How would you rate BikeShopHub.com ?

(optional)

Daniel Brown
Verified Buyer
"Product has accurate description and arrived in good order."
James Herndon
Verified Buyer
"They had the exact accessory I needed."
"I was searching for a way to mount a rear taillight to my bike. I finally found one at BikeShopHub.com. After I ordered the Busch and Muller Tail Light Bracket T For Rear Rack, I immediately installed it and it did the trick! The order and shipping process was painless. BikeShopHub shipped it out quickly. I'm happy with the overall process. Thanks!"
Daisuke Yamaguchi
Verified Buyer
"Good selection, discounts on relevant products, speedy service."
Andy Thingvall
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a Surly Front Rack for my touring bike. The rack came in an appropriate amount of time. BSH was the cheapest available price, other than a used rack on craigslist. I was very happy to find 4 water bottles in the box with my rack!! Thank you for the added bonus. I always am in the need of goodies. I just finished installing the rack and look forward to testing the limits."
"Comparatively good price for Thule part. Speedy turnaround"
Larry Wagner
"Very responsive"
Peter Anderson
Verified Buyer
"I wanted a difficult to find bag at a good price. Bike shop hub provided that. I had a question for their support and got a quick response. Bike shop hub will be a first stop for bike gear in the future."
NICOLE STICKLER
Verified Buyer
"Great prices, super fast shipping! Will be shopping here for all bike needs from now on!"
"I had an issue with my order and they corrected it right away, even giving me a quick call to let me know they'd taken care of it. 10/10 would recommend."
"I ordered the Ibex plus trailer. My order arrived promptly and in great shape. When I discovered that I had should have ordered the Ibex 28 to fit my mountain bike, I ordered the front fork for the 28. They were great in that they were willing to take back the fork that originally came and refund me for the 28 that I ordered. I had emailed them to ask about exchanging them, and they actually called me to take care of it. Great customer service!!"
Todd Symborski
Verified Buyer
"Package arrived on time and in perfect condition, very happy with the product. What I'm liking is that the BikeShopHub.com is they carry extra parts for the product I purchased and their website is awesome how they reach out to their customers."
Brendan Szewczyk
Verified Buyer
"My product arrived! That's the just important thing :)"
Penelope Roche
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery. Good service"
"The panniers arrived quickly and were as described."
Christopher Kahn
Verified Buyer
"My pack came as ordered and at a good price. Time of shipping was little long but your staff was compliant to my change of address and was polite"
Donald Domkowski
Verified Buyer
"They had the product I needed and at a reasonable price. They have a great selection."
Hannah Bosman
Verified Buyer
"Good prices and service!"
"Easy to use website. Shipped quickly. Price was standard for an Ortlieb pack."
Craig Barber
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service! Prompt shipping and good prices on products...."
BikeShopHub.com is rated 4.77 based on 233 reviews