BikeShopHub.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend BikeShopHub.com

800-717-2596

info@bikeshophub.com

2801 N Flowing Wells ste 101

Tell us how BikeShopHub.com made you happy

Telephone
Carole Bolduc
"Winter is beginning from Quebec Canada! Thank you Bike Shop!!"
Kevin Henderson
"I am so happy to have my Tubus rear rack!"
Daisuke Yamaguchi
"Good selection, discounts on relevant products, speedy service."
"You had the best price on the bag. Shipping was free. And the turn around time was great. I definitely recommend you. Fantastic customer service!"
"I ordered a new fork for my B.o.B. (which I also purchased from them) and the service was very good. I know from past dealings when they were in Flagstaff, that they are experts and very professional. I will order from them again, no question."
"Great store!"
"It’s not my repitore to give thanks and praise for good service I expect and deserve, but in the case of dealing with BikeShopHub I’d like too make an exception. I found them to be extremely professional, knowledgeable and patient in dealing with me. I was completely satisfied and the products I purchased were of top shelf quality, and delivered on time. Thank you BikeShopHub.com."
"I love my Ortlieb 40L panniers! So happy they had my favorite color of Orange (plus it’s nice to be seen). They were easy to install as I don’t consider myself mechanically inclined. The first day I rode and used them, I was able to fit $85 in groceries! I made sure to balance both sides and my bike rode like a dream handling all the weight nicely. Be sure to carefully balance your bike when you remove a bag as it may tip to the side with the other bag still on it (gravity). I’m riding more just because of my new bags! May sound silly but true! These panniers are worth every penny!!"
"Excellent service with excellent communication, and lightning fast shipping. What more could you want?"
"My item shipped quickly, was well packaged, and best of all was the best price I was able to find anywhere. I will certainly continue to use BikeShopHub.com in the future."
"I am more than happy to support my local bike shop, but when they simply don't have the item I need or I want expert breakdowns, reviews, and information on a piece of gear... I can absolutely count on BikeShopHub.com! In an age where many online companies are starting to get much better about their communication through the order and shipping process, BikeShopHub.com takes it even further! So, you know when that piece of gear that you're going to LOVE is going to be on your doorstep! I cannot say enough about the information available and service delivered by BikeShopHub.com. You have a customer for life in me!"
"Great trustworthy online retailer for bike stuff, quick delivery and I love my tubus rack! Really good descriptions and packaging"
"I've ordered several things at Bike Hub shop, in particular various bags. The selection and prices are the best as far as name brands are concerned, and the service is prompt and efficient. When I needed to return something (a Revelate bikepacking bag), it was done speedily and courteously; no questions asked. I always recommend BikeHubShop to people looking for, in particular, panniers and other bags. Although I have not had the occasion to try other products offered on the website, I have no doubt that these will be just as good."
"Product shipped to me was different model than what I had ordered. Decided to keep it anyway and use on another bike. Reordered correct model from another site."
"I had a very pleasant experience ordering Tubus racks for my new touring bike. Matt was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in making sure the ordered racks would fit and looking into the warranties. This is a great product, very well built and the warranty is unbeatable. Thank you Bike Shop Hub!"
"I only ordered 2 BOB trailer pins but received 4 in no time!!"
"Received product on time and new condition as advertised. Thanks!"
"My experiences with BikeShopHub have been excellent. The website carries a wide of products that interest me and offers them at competitive prices (The B.O.B. dry bag was a steal!). Descriptions provide detail, the ordering process is simple, and shipping was quick."
"What started as a hopeless online info query on my side turned into a very personal and lucky experience for me! The BikeShopHub.com's Matt replied quickly and with loads of helpful info. The best, however, was yet to come: a few day later some new info became available and Matt had remembered about me! He contacted me again and offered to help in my quest. Lucky me, I now have what I was unable to find elsewhere. Thanks, BikeShopHub."
"Fast shipping and excellent experience!"
"Great price and fast delivery. Will shop here again."
"This was a very excellent experience. I purchased a Revelate Design 8L seat pack and it was among the least expensive options with all online retailers - that was a given plus! Communication from BikeShopHub was constant and reassuring throughout from start to finish; they even offer a newsletter with helpful tips and information. Shipping was extremely quick, only a couple of days. The item arrived exactly as advertised. This is an excellent vendor and I can see myself ordering from them again the future."
"Great, solid experience. The bike shop hub product videos helped me solidify my choice on racks. The order was delivered exactly on time and I’m stoked to install them this weekend!!"
BikeShopHub.com is rated 4.81 based on 367 reviews