BikeShopHub.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend BikeShopHub.com

800-717-2596

info@bikeshophub.com

2801 N Flowing Wells ste 101

Tell us how BikeShopHub.com made you happy

Telephone
Carole Bolduc
"Winter is beginning from Quebec Canada! Thank you Bike Shop!!"
Kevin Henderson
"I am so happy to have my Tubus rear rack!"
Daisuke Yamaguchi
"Good selection, discounts on relevant products, speedy service."
"Excellent! Thanks Matt!"
"I got my panniers quickly even though I got standard shipping. I love them! Will probably shop here again soon. Thanks!"
"I had a notification that one of the items I ordered was ‘back ordered’ I responded with an email asking that they ship what they had in stock and credit the account for the back ordered item. They responded right away and shipped the products. Repose and follow through was excellent."
"Good service and I got what I expected."
"The product I purchased, the Racktime Barit bar bag, was accurately described on the site and the pictures accurately showed the bag from a variety of angles. Ordering was simple and the bag shipped the same day or the next morning. I'm very happy not only with the purchase but with Bike Shop Hub's customer service."
"Ordered Tubus duo front racks. They came timely and very well packed. The price was competitive. Would shop with them again."
"you have all the products i need to enjoy touring even more.when one has the right gear for each and every day and situation...the road almost seems, flat,withe a tail wind,blue sky and sunny, almost.....LOL! the checkout process is a breeze, and lo and behold, magically the things i've ordered show up, at my house or somewhere along the road! thanks for helping me enjoy my passion!"
"Winter is beginning from Quebec Canada! Thank you Bike Shop!!"
"Simple and straight-forward. Would shop again."
"Fast delivery, great price...nuff said"
"Great selection of gear and simply the fastest shipping I've ever seen."
"Great service, love the sales. I also love my LBS but they can't carry the size of assortment that BSH has. As a commuter, I rely on the bags that get me to work and need for them to work flawlessly. BSH carries a wide assortment of the best accessories and if you can get them on sale, all the better. Will continue to buy my accessories from BSH."
"Parts arrived as ordered within stated timeframe."
"It was a great experience dealing with BikeShopHub. Items were exactly as described and (international) delivery was quick. Very happy with our transaction."
"very gooooooooooood!!!"
"Excellent product, expedite shipping, great customer service. Will buy from them again!"
"My regular shop recommended I go there go tubes for my BOB stroller and that is saying alot."
"Great (and inexpensive) source for all things cycling... fast shipping... no complaints!!"
"I had questions about a bag to use for an upcoming tour. I received excellent advice and ordered a Revelate Terrapin which was delivered in a timely manner. I can highly recommend Bike Shop Hub."
"Got my pannier parts quickly, and they were exactly what I needed. Turns out you can buy the fancy plastic parts of an expensive pannier for a fraction of the price of the whole bag. Made a custom bag for carrying my climbing rope on my bike."
BikeShopHub.com is rated 4.79 based on 322 reviews