BikeShopHub.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend BikeShopHub.com

800-717-2596

info@bikeshophub.com

2801 N Flowing Wells ste 101

How would you rate BikeShopHub.com ?

"Got my pannier parts quickly, and they were exactly what I needed. Turns out you can buy the fancy plastic parts of an expensive pannier for a fraction of the price of the whole bag. Made a custom bag for carrying my climbing rope on my bike."
"Got what we ordered and it was an older-style part that was hard to find. It arrived ahead of schedule. Happy with having used bikeshophub.com."
"Since the model we have seems to have been discontinued, we feel fortunate that you had one in stock - saves the expenditure of buying a new unit! Thank you to everyone at BSH."
"We are THRILLED to have found the part we needed at BikeShopHub! Years ago, our BOB trailer fork was wrecked in a car accident. We've been so bummed about not having the trailer to pull camping gear anymore. Didn't want to buy entire new trailer. Then we found we could buy just the fork. The part came immediately and now we've got it up and running again. So happy with these guys!!"
"Thanks for the fast delivery of a quality bike part at the right price."
"I am so happy to have my Tubus rear rack!"
"While it is possible to create makeshift pins out of other materials; it is reassuring to have the originals in place. BikeShopHub delivered my small order quickly. I would have had to order 5 pairs from BOB and I would never have used that many, (famous last words, I suppose).. BikeShopHub is quick and easy to deal with; have no worries."
"AWESOME!!! Had the rare product I needed. Shipped fast! The mailing list is awesome as well!"
"Great item selection, prices, and quick shipping. I can't speak to their customer service, as I've never had a reason to contact them. My favorite site for biking gear."
"Great deal and fast shipping"
"I purchased the Ortlieb Classic Panniers from BikeShopHub. I had been needing another set of panniers for my touring bike. I found BikeShopHub to be the best place to purchase these. They have great prices, have most items in stock and have great service. They were over $50 less than Amazon and most other sites I looked at. I received the panniers within two days and shipping was free. I also ordered the Ortlieb carry system so that I could carry one of these panniers on by back. Its also very well made. I will for sure use BikeShopHub.com for any other purchases."
"Purchase a rare item (camera insert for Ortlieb Ultimate6) and was so happy that it was in stock. Everything was smooth and item arrived well packaged. Will purchase other products in the future."
"Great purchase! Found just what I needed and the process was easy with quick shipping."
"Answered my questions quickly and shipped quickly."
"Great site and nice to call a business and actually talk to someone that really knows the bike products they sell. On time and good pricing! Thanks for the advice and the bike packs worked great on our trip. TC"
"Excellent store with an awesome mission and focus. Great customer service."
"Very helpful getting my shipping address changed at the last minute. Thanks!"
"Very clear description, availability, and rapid delivery of the specialty parts I needed."
"great service thanks"
"Everything was perfect. Croozer pet bike trailers are simply the best, we wouldn't put our dogs in any other trailer."
BikeShopHub.com is rated 4.78 based on 303 reviews