BIMBA Y LOLA Reviews

of reviewers recommend BIMBA Y LOLA
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over a week

Tell us how BIMBA Y LOLA made you happy
I was at Bimba Lola at Raffles City at 12:38, served by sales assistant: 3187. After put an item on the table and still continue to browse around, the guy asked me from Cashier, how do you want to pay by shouting ? I didn’t realised n said Visa. Seconds later .. it’s $ ... was annoying! I came to the cashier, can’t you wait ? You’re rushing me out !! After i paid , I walked away and so disappointed with this service. What kind of service do you offer ?
Confiando en la calidad de la marca, adquirí varias cosas para mi y mis hijas. Una de las cosas que compre (de mas de 2,000 pesos, nada barato!!!) Tenia una pesima calidad, en tan solo 1 hr de ponermelo empezó a perder forma y solto muchisima pelusa. NADA RECOMENDABLE, utilicen su dinero en tiendas que venden producto de CALIDAD
The worst customer service ever. Especially Kings Road and Brompton Road in London. Customer service helpline its a joke. This company gives me an impression that all these people are relatives working there. There's not such thing as customer service at Bimba Y Lola, sadly. They just don't care. This brand very soon will disappear.
The worst customer service. The staff at South Molton St should be trained in customer service to say the least and the support team online do not even try and assist with any queries or complaints!
It's a shame that it is not possible to give less than one star. I don't know where my order is and Bimbaylola doesn't know where the order is because the tracking number doesn't exist!!!!! They change the order status everytime I contact Paypal but the items after 15 days is not delivered . Fortunately I Payed with Paypal method. ( I payed 330 euros for a bag!!)
I bought a pair of shoes online. It should arrive in 2-3 days. Buat after 2 weeks still not arrive, but the information in my order they put "sent". So many email I've drop to the cust service but they only reply to wait. And my last email I asked to give my money back. Then after two days, finally my order arrived. I am not recommend this brand. Very bad services, and packaging very standard not equal with the price. Only cheap dust bag, with ugly box.
The Malay sales staff was the only one manning the Raffles city store when I visited around noon today. She was doing her tagging at the cashier counter & didn’t bother to serve any customers who walked in. When I was making my payment, she seems to be in a hurry to quickly finished up my payment while i m still checking my garment (think her friends visited the store at the same time). She was also distracted by her phone messages and nearly forgot to return my credit card! Room for improvement in Customer service.
Your chinese sales staff (with glasses), I don't know her name, at Raffles City branch gives a cold shoulder to customers. I have been your customer since your brand came to Singapore. Disappointed by her service. When asked about certain item, she just said no more n never bother to check if other branches have it or not. I was the only person left in the store n she is not even interested to sell her products. It's in the afternoon. Hope you can retrain them.
Some of the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. DHL were delivering my boots, but delivered to the wrong house, so were never found. This went on for weeks and I was not refunded during this time, or at the least given any compensation. They have now supposedly sent out another paid, but I can't seem to get any tracking out of them, and they didn't check my delivery address before sending, even though there were all this issues last time. Oh dear, not great.
I would give less if possible. I bought a bag abroad in Bimba y lola store. When I got back to the UK I realised it was damaged. When I went to my local store they had the exact same bag - but the price was more expensive in London. They refused to do anything to change the bag becuase they said I would have to do the exchange in Spain not London. Absolutely appauling customer service and they take over a week to respond. Disgusting company! Never buy anything from them!
Bought a top and trousers, wore twice, hand washed as per the care label, the items shrunk considerably, when returned goods to store I was met with a frosty reception-eventually received email stating they will not refund. Appalling quality, appalling service!
i bought a pair of pants that cost like $180 SGD, wore once, and washed once following the care instruction. It ended up causing quite a number of white lines on the pants. I brought back to the shop and the management refused to do an exchange. The customer service and product quality are very disappointing. Given the price is not consider cheap.
I have washed my blouse as per instruction on the label and I cannot wear it again as it shrinked. Very disappointed indeed considering it wasn't cheap:-(
I didn't receive my order, no clothes, no money and teribble awful customer service!!! No help at all! Such an expensive clothes, they took my money and disappeared. Never use this company!
Very bad service at the store in Antwerp. Rude staff over there. I bought a jacket over there. I asked for another size , they refused to bring it. They are very unfriendly with the customers. I bought a jacket over there with a mistake in the production. I went twice to the store they don’t want to solve it. I called the customer service 10 times , but I get no solution. I never go there again and I am not a customer from Bimba y Lola anymore.
Horrible qualitiy department, i bought a handbag in pink dust last winter in London i wore in 4 ocassion and inmediatly faded in a kind of blue on the corners, therefore i did not use it again until i went to spain and still in the shop on sale, i came back to london to the same store i bought it to put a claim for the same new handbag or voucher or any kind of solution...even free cleaning will be helpful. the response by email was not because this is real leather and it is delicate that is way it was spoiled only using it in 4 ocassions!!! WTF....i bought many handbags in Bimba & lola and i never had this problem...also the jewellery is fading in a week....not worth it to buy here again!
The statement given by the store manager to me imply that their bag do not last for 3 years. Though the bag was brought 3 yrs ago, it was used less than 5 times. To those who is contemplating whether to buy Bimba Y Lola bag, please think twice. My feedback to the international area manager for Singapore: Please refer to the attachment and do take a look at the condition of the bag which I have left it at your Raffles Place’s boutique. According to your store manager whom I have approached, the bag was 2015 model. The surface of the draw string bag, peel off not due to rough usage but was due to substandard material. This was not acceptable for a renowned international brand like Bimba Y Lola. Other than quality of your product, I was perturbed with the service rendered by your store manager. I approached your staff seeking for help in whether can I send the bag for repair. The answer given was, ‘the bag was 2015 model and we are unable to send back to Spain for repair’. The same sentence was repeatedly broadcasted several without any form of empathy. Please allow me to seek elucidation; 1) Thou the bag was 2015 model, this statement was irrelevant and unhelpful with regards to my concern on the quality and repair request. 2) By telling me the bag was 2015 model, is your store manager implying to me that Bimba Y Lola product can last only less than a few years. 3) Your staff manager was unable to provide me the official feedback email for me to seek assistance. Below is the reply from Bimba Y Lola from Spain. ¡Hola! First of all, we sincerely apologise for the situation that you described. Customer satisfaction is the maximum priority for everybody here at BIMBA Y LOLA. However, we would like to inform you that our products have a two year warranty and, since the bag is from three years ago, it's no longer covered by this warranty. We hope that you accept our apologies, and that you continue to trust in BIMBA Y LOLA in the near future. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us. Best regards, The BIMBA Y LOLA team
I have bought many things over the years in Bimba Y Lola , you notice that the last years the quality of their fabrics and shoes have decreased enormously. Another issue is there costumer service. Once I had to wait about two months to get my products, I know I am still waiting for something I ordered 3 weeks ago. I don’t know how many emails and phone calls made and I didn’t hear a single apology, nothing. I think if they continue to provide this kind of service I doubt if I ever will buy anything from them anymore.
Worst customer care I've ever experienced. I bought some boots for £158 (reduced from £220) that had a clear fault in their design. Exchanged them for a new pair in a store and after wearing them for one day the EXACT same problem arose. 2 months later, they were still refusing to give me a refund. I recommend anyone in this situation to read up on their consumer rights and give it to them clearly. I live in the UK and told them in an email what my consumer rights are under the Consumer Rights Act of 2015 and what their trader obligations are and why. This seemed to scare them into giving me a refund eventually.
The retail staff (a China lady) at the new outlet at Raffles City (Sibgapore) did not advise me that an ultra oversize coat I bought (S size) is available is Extra Small size. As I am very petite, the XS coat will fit me perfectly but tge retail staff refuse to exchange it for me although I have not left the store. The China lady claimed that exchanges will not be permissible since they have cut the price tag. It is contrary to the exchange policy of majority well known retail brands such as Marks & Spencer, Karen Millen. Moreover the ciat cost SGD300/- and was ill-fitting for my petite size. I am deeply disappointed by the low service standards abd nonchalant attitydeof the retail staff in Raffles City.
BIMBA Y LOLA is rated 1.55 based on 40 reviews