BIMBA Y LOLA Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend BIMBA Y LOLA

How would you rate BIMBA Y LOLA ?

"Being a customer from bimba y Lola for many years, and having spend quite some money in buying their products, I expected that the customer service would be more respectful and professional. I ordered some products online. After 3 weeks I still don’t have them. Called a couple of times , wrote several emails, which where never answered to understand what happened. No explanation, no excuses. I will be asking my money back and never ordering anything from them again."
"Bad staff poor return policy"
"Bombs Y Lola is a very small company with no customer policies in place. Bought a pair of shoes, peak session, £115 and the quality was very poor. They were damaged less than 3 months after wearing them only a couple of times. Went to the shop and the assistant tried to understand but could not do much due to lack of the policies. Went back and forth with the shop and main offices for being told at the end that I could boot have a refund but I would need to spent at the shop in other item which are very expensive for what you get. Very poor customer service and misleads the customer branding itself as "posh brand" where have no pocket to put it right for the customer due to the lack of quality. Absolutely appalling. I do not recommend this brand at all"
"the shop assistant was very helpful and made great suggestions"
BIMBA Y LOLA is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews