BIMBA Y LOLA Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how BIMBA Y LOLA made you happy
Dear all,

I would like to share my experience with Bimba y Lola customer support.

Lately I have returned the order (late March) for refund, As I track it, I see it has not been delivered because "addressee not present". When I contacted the customer service of Bimba y Lola they told me it was because the warehouse was closed. But it should not be a problem now (to deliver). However the delivery is pending from 2.4. When I contacted their customer support repeatedly asking for help they provided me with general answer: we will refund once the parcel is delivered. Repeatedly I asked them to help me to locate the parcel as the information from the tracking does not say it has been sent back and provided them with all the tracking information, they acted like it was not their problem. They are providing useless information and they do not care about the customer at all. They did not offer any solution at all. Acting like it was all my fault that their warehouse was closed and they could not receive the parcel.

Maybe I am naive but I this is not how the customer should be treated.

So people be alert when you order from them and do not count on any help from their side. Their service ends apparently with the product delivered. Looks like they are not customer focused, but only care about the profit.

I really liked the brand, but I am tremendously disappointed by their approach.

Z.
I was at Bimba Lola at Raffles City at 12:38, served by sales assistant: 3187.

After put an item on the table and still continue to browse around, the guy asked me from Cashier, how do you want to pay by shouting ? I didn’t realised n said Visa.

Seconds later .. it’s $ ... was annoying! I came to the cashier, can’t you wait ? You’re rushing me out !!
After i paid , I walked away and so disappointed with this service.

What kind of service do you offer ?
Confiando en la calidad de la marca, adquirí varias cosas para mi y mis hijas. Una de las cosas que compre (de mas de 2,000 pesos, nada barato!!!) Tenia una pesima calidad, en tan solo 1 hr de ponermelo empezó a perder forma y solto muchisima pelusa.
NADA RECOMENDABLE, utilicen su dinero en tiendas que venden producto de CALIDAD
The worst customer service ever. Especially Kings Road and Brompton Road in London. Customer service helpline its a joke. This company gives me an impression that all these people are relatives working there. There's not such thing as customer service at Bimba Y Lola, sadly. They just don't care. This brand very soon will disappear.
The worst customer service. The staff at South Molton St should be trained in customer service to say the least and the support team online do not even try and assist with any queries or complaints!
It's a shame that it is not possible to give less than one star. I don't know where my order is and Bimbaylola doesn't know where the order is because the tracking number doesn't exist!!!!! They change the order status everytime I contact Paypal but the items after 15 days is not delivered . Fortunately I Payed with Paypal method. ( I payed 330 euros for a bag!!)
I enjoy shopping in bimba sg
I was serve by this indian lady in Singapore Raffles. Her customer service is really tip top. I know i have been very undecided and fussy customer but than she really serve me patiently. Really looking forward to serve by her again.
I was at Raffles City Bimba last weekend and I will like to commend the male malay staff for his good customer service. I wanted to buy a gift for my wife and is unfamiliar with Bimba product. He served me for a long time and is patient to introduce the items to me till I finally found what I wanted for my wife. Am really impressed by his committed service !
I bought a pair of shoes online. It should arrive in 2-3 days. Buat after 2 weeks still not arrive, but the information in my order they put "sent". So many email I've drop to the cust service but they only reply to wait. And my last email I asked to give my money back. Then after two days, finally my order arrived.

I am not recommend this brand. Very bad services, and packaging very standard not equal with the price. Only cheap dust bag, with ugly box.
The Malay sales staff was the only one manning the Raffles city store when I visited around noon today. She was doing her tagging at the cashier counter & didn’t bother to serve any customers who walked in. When I was making my payment, she seems to be in a hurry to quickly finished up my payment while i m still checking my garment (think her friends visited the store at the same time). She was also distracted by her phone messages and nearly forgot to return my credit card! Room for improvement in Customer service.
Your chinese sales staff (with glasses), I don't know her name, at Raffles City branch gives a cold shoulder to customers. I have been your customer since your brand came to Singapore. Disappointed by her service. When asked about certain item, she just said no more n never bother to check if other branches have it or not. I was the only person left in the store n she is not even interested to sell her products. It's in the afternoon. Hope you can retrain them.
Some of the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. DHL were delivering my boots, but delivered to the wrong house, so were never found. This went on for weeks and I was not refunded during this time, or at the least given any compensation. They have now supposedly sent out another paid, but I can't seem to get any tracking out of them, and they didn't check my delivery address before sending, even though there were all this issues last time. Oh dear, not great.
I would give less if possible.

I bought a bag abroad in Bimba y lola store. When I got back to the UK I realised it was damaged. When I went to my local store they had the exact same bag - but the price was more expensive in London. They refused to do anything to change the bag becuase they said I would have to do the exchange in Spain not London. Absolutely appauling customer service and they take over a week to respond. Disgusting company! Never buy anything from them!
Bought a top and trousers, wore twice, hand washed as per the care label, the items shrunk considerably, when returned goods to store I was met with a frosty reception-eventually received email stating they will not refund. Appalling quality, appalling service!
i bought a pair of pants that cost like $180 SGD, wore once, and washed once following the care instruction. It ended up causing quite a number of white lines on the pants. I brought back to the shop and the management refused to do an exchange. The customer service and product quality are very disappointing. Given the price is not consider cheap.
I have washed my blouse as per instruction on the label and I cannot wear it again as it shrinked.
Very disappointed indeed considering it wasn't cheap:-(
I didn't receive my order, no clothes, no money and teribble awful customer service!!! No help at all! Such an expensive clothes, they took my money and disappeared. Never use this company!
Very bad service at the store in Antwerp. Rude staff over there. I bought a jacket over there. I asked for another size , they refused to bring it. They are very unfriendly with the customers. I bought a jacket over there with a mistake in the production. I went twice to the store they don’t want to solve it. I called the customer service 10 times , but I get no solution. I never go there again and I am not a customer from Bimba y Lola anymore.
Very fast delivery
Lovely wrapped in black bags with leather strings
No excess packaging no unnecessary bubble wrap : brilliant packaging compared to Amazon, well done. And I will use the box to store some shoes !
BIMBA Y LOLA is rated 1.54 based on 41 reviews