BIMBA Y LOLA Reviews

8% of reviewers recommend BIMBA Y LOLA
6PM
6PM

Tell us how BIMBA Y LOLA made you happy

"Never ever been treated like this before! The customer service it’s awful! I couldn’t believe it, but now I’ve read so many negative reviews, everything makes sense. I bought a dress online, washed it as per instructions, something went wrong, I got in touch with them, they asked for pictures, then they wanted the dress back, then they disappeared for weeks, then they said I could get a new belt and change it myself!!!!!! I was shocked. I have Asked my money back and to talk to a senior manager. I got Ignored again and then they said the dress has been fixed and they will send it back to me. No sorry, no apologies, nothing!!! This has been going on for 2 months. Awful company!! Don’t buy!!"
Are you BIMBA Y LOLA? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback BIMBA Y LOLA receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"This company should have never established itself outside of Spain as they do not have the infrastructure to deal with it. They are shambolic, have zero customer service and are selling sub-standard garments that are below many high-street competitors at a higher price. Boycott at all costs. After purchasing a skirt and trying to return it due to a fault, something I don't do unless completely genuine, I have worked in retail for 15 years. The staff sent me away to come back when a manager was in TWICE, I returned on the 3rd day to be told they would retain the item as it needed to be sent to Spain to be reviewed. I then received a call saying they had refused the return, a faulty skirt (the colour had run and the button was coming off after one wash). I was then expected to go back a fourth time to collect the faulty skirt, now having wasted 3 hours on a pointless mission. I then contacted customer services, who said they would deal with my query directly if I sent photos, which I did, she then ignored my response, I have chased 3 times and everytime get an automated response saying I need to go back to the store I purchased it from. It has now been 18 days since the first email, I am left £120 out of pocket with a faulty unwearable skirt. What a way to run a business..."
"Great designs, ok fabrics, some really good, other appalling quality. That would be ok if I was paying Spanish prices which are almost half!!! Therefore if you are buying in Spain it’s definitely worth it but I’m afraid, not in UK."
"I bought an item from the online site and I received a faulty one. I reported right after, but I have not gotten any refund for more than a month! I have emailed and called several times yet, still they have not taken any action. Very disappointing service. Basically, they took the money and disappeared."
"Worst customer service experience ever!! Do not try to claim something as faulty, they will take your item and keep it for months without saying anything back to you. These guys are insane"
"Appalling - absolute worst customer service imaginable. Bought something online, returned it tracked at my expense, was signed in and tracked into their warehouse and they refused me a refund - avoid their website at all cost"
"This is a brand I haver known for years since I am half Spanish - I thought since the brand was present in the UK that they had improved their collections to be more accessible to a larger audience which they did. Their clothes lines are modern, original and with great materials. I bought a red knot top which does not fit (the cut wasn't right for me), which I decided to send back for refund. The lack of customer service is really unsettling - I haven't received any email or text confirming the good receipt of the parcel, when I could check online it has since a few days, nor have I heard from them on anything at all. TERRIBLE way of managing the brand and reputation, Bimba y Lola, you need to improve or customers are going to drop like dead flies!"
"sucks a lot"
"I bought some shoes recently and they cut my feet badly upon my first time wearing them, and even more on the second occasion. When I return a couple of days later to get a refund as they clearly had a big design problem, the staff told me it was a fit problem and not their responsibility. That this is a risk you take when you buy shoes. I paid £80 for these and they were on sale! I was shocked at how rude the staff were to me as if i was a complaining customer who was also ignorant. I showed them the deep custs and blisters on the top of my feet and how this was so unusual and something I had never seen or experienced but they just looked at the shoes and said there wasn't a clear issue so must be my feet not the shoe... I am in pain wearing any other shoe at the moment, or even just having a shower and I wasted an afternoon and train ticket going back to the original store not near to my house just to be let down by their ignorant staff! Absolutely shocked at their lack or logic or rational. I have never felt so annoyed at a situation in a store or the way I have been spoken to! Their policies are rubbish and their staff need training big time!!!"
"Being a customer from bimba y Lola for many years, and having spend quite some money in buying their products, I expected that the customer service would be more respectful and professional. I ordered some products online. After 3 weeks I still don’t have them. Called a couple of times , wrote several emails, which where never answered to understand what happened. No explanation, no excuses. I will be asking my money back and never ordering anything from them again."
"Bad staff poor return policy"
"Bombs Y Lola is a very small company with no customer policies in place. Bought a pair of shoes, peak session, £115 and the quality was very poor. They were damaged less than 3 months after wearing them only a couple of times. Went to the shop and the assistant tried to understand but could not do much due to lack of the policies. Went back and forth with the shop and main offices for being told at the end that I could boot have a refund but I would need to spent at the shop in other item which are very expensive for what you get. Very poor customer service and misleads the customer branding itself as "posh brand" where have no pocket to put it right for the customer due to the lack of quality. Absolutely appalling. I do not recommend this brand at all"
"the shop assistant was very helpful and made great suggestions"
BIMBA Y LOLA is rated 1.46 based on 13 reviews