www.bizay.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.bizay.co.uk

Tell us how www.bizay.co.uk made you happy
Very poor services
Completely worthless. I placed an order for which I paid a lot of shipping costs to receive the products within a week. I have only received part of the order. Now BIZAY says the rest is with TNT. Well, I contacted TNT and Bizay didn't even give the rest of my order. You cannot reach Bizay by phone either. When you send them email they just don't respond 9 out of 10 times. Extremely disappointing complaint handling. I did get emails from them a few times asking if I wanted to give a review. They do want one to leave a review, but if you want to give a 1 star rating, it will not be accepted by their system. You can only give 5 stars. I don't even think this company is worth 1 star!
still haven't gotten my car magnets 2 weeks later.
I have been waiting 5 months for my order, and they still haven't even sent me the free reprints they promised after contacting them.
This company is a scam. Your order and will have to not only pay VAT but an "administration" fee equal to most of your order. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.
Was not in when my order arrived, and it has been impossible to track. No tracking number and no number to call for customer service.
Seems like a scam! trying to get money back and still nothing. Keep away at all costs. Do not trust them
My order never even arrived. Do not order off this website it is a scam
Order never arrived!
Bizay is a waste of money.

What I ordered is not what I get. Too tiny prints compared to what I saw on the demo.
Very cheap paper texture and poorly cut to sizes.

I have no choice than to reorder my business cards elsewhere.

Very poor customer service and worst ever delivery company.

I had to wait for almost two weeks after the postman first attempt to deliver to my door step.

No I Miss You Card and no information about the whereabout of my order.

I will never recommend them to anyone.
I have found the "support uk" very…

I have found the "support uk" very unhelpful. Having used Bizay's designers for my piece of work and having paid for it, I was unable to click on the final botton, i got a few responses back like try from a computer, change your brower and then finally the button starting working. Its taking more than 7 days to get the design sorted and my delivery date has moved from 27 feb to 9 march. I will like for this to be fully invesigated. This is no way to treat a customer.
Very disappointed. Paid the most fast and expencive delivery, needed product urgently and it didn't came. Received e-mail with no tracking number, no any contact.
Avoid it.
Terrible sent me fake tracking. Slow to reply. Avoid them.
Avoid at all cost. Complete scam.
I ordered at the start of January. Delivery hasn’t come. They have given me a fake tracking number. No number on their website to call customer service and they avoid to answer any questions on where my delivery is or give me a full refund.

They emailed me the day before my parcel was due and said there was a problem and to get In contact with the courier. They have no care for their customers. I’m reporting them to both trading standards and my bank.
www.bizay.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 13 reviews