Boho Factory Reviews

Boho Factory 1 star review on 21st February 2020
Jutta
Boho Factory 1 star review on 8th February 2020
More Photos & Videos
Such an amazing website! Gifted a jumpsuit to my sister from here on her birthday and she absolutely loved it! It has a very lovely texture & print and it fits her body perfectly. Can’t thank these people enough for such a cool dress at such a reasonable price. 5 stars!!
The good service. I like it
This factory is very good and impressive and good quality work.
This factory is very good and impressive. Good quality work and complete his orders on time
These are the best dresses ever
this site is very good i am impresional bay this site
this site is very good i am impresional bay this site
Boho Factory is working Good and Best Delivery System Great value for money The material is very good quality for the price . Usually get my order within the week . I would highly recommend Boho Factory.
Deliveries arrive in time, Great quality material, Would Definitely recommend it to my friends.
Boho Factory foi uma das melhores lojas em que já comprei, chegaram todos os meus pedidos dentro do prazo estou muito feliz!!
yup this is wonderful website for permuting our business...
Great value for money . The material is very good quality for the price . Usually get my order within the week . I would highly recommend Boho Factory.
I love online shopping but we all know that not every site can be trusted. There are many scams, but this eCommerce shop does not belong here. I always like to go back and buy from them for every occasion
Salut, j'ai commandé un cadeau pour ma sœur, en réalité ma commande ont été traité rapidement et la livraison était aussi rapide et le service client 100% génial.
My order has arrived in a timely manner. My concerns and email were attended immediately and that very good.
Beyond satisfied! Highly recommended.
I was a bit hesitant at first because I heard a lot of negative feedback when doing online shopping. I just tried my luck at this store. Voila! I received very beautiful dresses. It exceeded my expectations! Highly recommended!
Boho Factory is rated 1.39 based on 508 reviews