Boho Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Factory

Tell us how Boho Factory made you happy
I placed an order on jan 18, I still have no order. I've sent email after email and they keep saying order was processed and shipped. So ridiculous its been almost 3 weeks .they charged my card. I have a tracking number but no updates, just says its in transit to shipping carrier. So angry. I've never waited for a package this long. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE.
Really wish I would have been smart and read these reviews first!! Terrible terrible quality clothing. Now I’m worried I won’t be refunded my money...
The quality of the dresses I purchased were really poor and the sizes were way off according to the size chart. I wanted to return and they came up with every reason on how I was not able to get my money back. WASTE of MONEY AND TIME!! Awful company!!!
This is a FRAUD. It was made and shipped from China. I’m sorry but I have to scream: “SHIT QUALITY compared to what I have paid for”. The two dress look nothing like the picture (looks like they copied and stole pictures from other legit website). Lesson learned. Waited a month to get this item. I’m very upset. It is a waste.
It is a scam DO NOT BUY from boho factory, I placed an order 1 month back still didn't receive any of my items. No shipping details, no answer to my emails, they blocked my email somehow. Don’t fall for it.. they are big liars and thieves they take your money and disappear. Be careful.
DO NOT BUY!!!!I am very disappointed, I haven’t received my order, they keeping giving me a different delivery date. I have received all my parcels separated, the quality was way under of the pictures the show online. Do not buy of them, you better buying from aliexpress and pay less.
Absolutely disgraceful service, some of my purchases never arrived and then the ones that did were disgraceful quality. So very disappointing never again will I buy online. And to top it off I asked for the refund policy and was blocked from there email. Disgraceful
Bought some dresses last week and I was surprised to see the size which perfectly fits on me. I was so happy with the accuracy of boho factory and now I am really excited to place next orders.
Did not receive two of the items that I ordered and I have been trying to get a refund for them for over six months. Scam do not order from them
Sent me 2 items I didn’t order and will not refund my money... total scam. Taking it up with bbb and my Amex and PayPal
Seemed like a scam website from the get go. Then came across all of these reviews and was glad I did, proves it is a scam.
What an awful experience. Bought the Elegant escape dress in the hopes of getting the same dress as on the photos. The photos on the website was extremely misleading! Got a "dress" made out of flimsy material that doesn't look like the photos at all. The stitching looks like it could've been done by a child. And when I opened the package the dress had an extremely gross smell. HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED. Please don't waste your money on this site.
I purchased The Flamingo Fire Mini and the Retro Butterfly.

The Flamingo isn’t too bad , it looks alright on but I was expecting a cotton mix fabric and instead received a dress made from extremely thin almost umbrella like material- it gets hot and doesn’t feel great on your skin at all .

The Retro butterfly dress however does not look like it does in the image on the website .
It has hardly any shape and the sleeves on it are all wrong ! They are the same size all the way down and are quite thin.

Also the dress has loose threads everywhere from where it hasn’t been finished properly.
How they can charge $39.99 for it I don’t know , and that’s their “sale “ price which isn’t true either .

I didn’t bother returning the retro butterfly dress as I have to pay for postage just to return it.

So disappointing as the website looks very credible.
I won’t be shopping from this site again as their prices are robbery for their subpar products.
Save your money! I had a TERRIBLE experience ordering here with this company!! I ordered four dresses looking for a engagement picture dress and 1) non of the dresses were lined so they were completely see through, 2) the fabric was cheap quality and the stitching was comparable to a child’s homemade sewing project, 3) they don’t let you return anything and 4) they looked nothing like the pictures online. I want to save as many innocent shoppers as I can from this scam company! I wish I had read some reviews before I got sucked in. I literally threw away the dresses. I couldn’t even try to get $5 for them just for a resell. I couldn’t rob people of there money. Weren’t even worth that! PLEASE beware!
Bought two items got only one and the it’s nothing like the photo. It’s basically not even worth $5.00 and I paid $40. I will never ever buy anything on line from today because of this company
Since October my Account is still locked. No one in the Support will contact me to address this. I have 2 items that are not of quality and need to be returned but unable to access account to action. I receive emails of sales etc. daily but cannot get support to contact me....disgusting service. What a horrible online shopping experience for someone that was referred. You lost 3 customers in this process!
I absolutely love Boho Factory’s elegant collection and have been shopping since I got to know about this place. Their outfits are gorgeous, trendy, made with the best quality fabric. Whenever I open their site, they bring something surprising that ultimately gets added in my cart. Number one stop for all my clothing needs!!
Shocking experience. I ordered a grey dress and got a brown/beige dress. They wouldn't acknowledge their fault. They asked me to return the dress to a specific dress in China. Months later and this package still keeps getting rejected from ChinaPost. This leads me to believe that the address is fake.
I have received numerous emails from them wanting me to accept $10 for the dress, when I want the full refund.
This company is painful and I believe it is a fraud.
Don't purchase from this site.
Last week, there was a party arranged at our company on the occasion of the successful product launch. I’m glad to say, your Sweet Off Shoulder Jumpsuit turned out to be a big hit there. I utilized every single penny paid for this order. Planning to make my next purchase soon!!
I ordered two dresses from Boho and I never received them!! It’s been 3 months. And I spent $70. Not pleased.
Boho Factory is rated 1.39 based on 513 reviews