Boho Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Factory

Tell us how Boho Factory made you happy
Such an amazing website! Gifted a jumpsuit to my sister from here on her birthday and she absolutely loved it! It has a very lovely texture & print and it fits her body perfectly. Can’t thank these people enough for such a cool dress at such a reasonable price. 5 stars!!
never purchase from this company horrible customer service dress arrived nothing like the photo apparently it was a sale item everything is on sale i got told i can pick another product but pay for delivery ridiculous
Refuse to refund sale items (but everything is a "sale" item so basically refuse all refunds). Told me they'd settle my dispute by sending me a free item and I pay for shipping. Obviously I said yes to this as it's either this or nothing. When I requested a replacement item they failed to respond to me. I sent so many emails and got nothing. In the end I sent them an onslaught of abuse which got me noticed and I finally got a response. I am still waiting for details on how to claim their offer and I am still having to send multiple emails before anyone responds. Very highly doubt I'll get my replacement in time before I leave the country in 3 weeks. Worst company ever- massive scam and terrible customer service.
The good service. I like it
This factory is very good and impressive and good quality work.
This factory is very good and impressive. Good quality work and complete his orders on time
These are the best dresses ever
I absolutely love Boho-Factory dresses. They are lovely and are And of highly quality with great prices. I am addicted to buying your clothes now. I would definitely recommend your product to people.
this site is very good i am impresional bay this site
this site is very good i am impresional bay this site
Boho Factory is working Good and Best Delivery System Great value for money The material is very good quality for the price . Usually get my order within the week . I would highly recommend Boho Factory.
Deliveries arrive in time, Great quality material, Would Definitely recommend it to my friends.
Boho Factory foi uma das melhores lojas em que já comprei, chegaram todos os meus pedidos dentro do prazo estou muito feliz!!
yup this is wonderful website for permuting our business...
Great value for money . The material is very good quality for the price . Usually get my order within the week . I would highly recommend Boho Factory.
I love online shopping but we all know that not every site can be trusted. There are many scams, but this eCommerce shop does not belong here. I always like to go back and buy from them for every occasion
Salut, j'ai commandé un cadeau pour ma sœur, en réalité ma commande ont été traité rapidement et la livraison était aussi rapide et le service client 100% génial.
Boho Factory is rated 1.42 based on 471 reviews