Boho Factory Reviews

Boho Factory 1 star review on 21st February 2020
Jutta
Boho Factory 1 star review on 8th February 2020
very good, the best
great products, the best prices and great service
Hi. My spouse ordered and got very good stuffs. Delivery is fast and customer service is also good. I would definitely refer my friends.
jatuh cinta sama semua produknya. dengan pelayanan sangat ramah dan cepat, juga harga dan kualitasnya sangat terjangkau dan berkualitas rank 1 deh.
pelayanannya sangat ramah dan sangat baik. kualitas barangnya tidak di ragukan lagi. top banget dah. harganya sangat terjangkau. dan bisa di refund pula. wah. jatuh cinta deh pokoknya. engga akan berpaling dari sini. nomer satu ini mah.
I have been ordering from Boho Factory for over a year, every few weeks I get something new. I have had 2 problems. Both were fixed relatively quickly. I usually order 3-4 items at a time. And on two occasions, one item has been missing. I make it aware to the company via their support email address and they send me their apologies with a credit for the amount I spent on the dresses, plus a few dollars extra for the trouble.

The material of course could be a bit stronger than it is, and I don't feel like I'm a big person but I wear an xlarge in their size so if I was any bigger in the bust/hips I wouldn't be able to buy from them.

All in all, I like wearing their dresses (they offer other items like shoes and jewelry but I haven't purchased them so I can't comment on their quality).
I absolutely love Boho-Factory dresses. They are lovely and are
And of highly quality with great prices. I am addicted to buying your clothes now. I would definitely recommend your product to people.
Fantastic service and easy, simple and fast return service!
The dresses are inexpensive but not made very well. Luckily one of the dresses I ordered was not needed for an event because I ordered it on black Friday and just received it on April 24th (took 5 months to ship). They're pretty dresses, but I guess you get what you pay for as far as shipping and quality go.
I read many reviews about the shpipping,i dont know for other people, but my order got to me in 2 weeks. I was afraid because i ordered before seeing the reviews and honestly was very scared about what i spent my money for. What i can say now is that the fabric is cheap and not worthy to pay that price for the quality,but the dress is same as in the picture,you can see through a bit,but for my dress its not a big deal. Better than i expected.
I just purchased a dress and it took about a month for me to receive it which was no big deal as I ordered it for a cruise I am going on in several months. Their sizes do run small. I'm typically a 0-2 in dresses but using their sizing guide, I ordered a size small and it was perfect. The reason I only gave three stars on my rating was that the description of the dress online said it was high quality and on the model looks like it is a well made dress however, it is unlined and the fabric is very, very thin. Definitely not worth the $35 I paid. Quality is more of a $15-$20 dress.
Listen, this company is like any of the other online sketch companies.. hit or miss, but for the price you’re paying here.. it’s a miss. Don’t waste your money-please.
China quality 100%, see thru top, horrific fabric, probably fall apart trying on...
Could have easily gotten the exact items on eBay for 10$ not 20-40$.
Uhg the 1 time I don’t read reviews 1st lol. Currently trying to wash the smell off and hoping I don’t shrink them to doll sizing.
I guess I was one of the “lucky” ones as shipping was a little less than a month. Definitely 79$ I’ll never see again:/
Seems this company has so many bad reviews, why do you bother. YOur so called operators don’t give a dam, it is a farce. They really dont care. Please explain, one of your operators, Magdalen said it wasnt the company’s fault that one of THEIR suppliers had different sizing to others and because of that it is now my problem, and I have to pay for the postage to return an item, that BOO HOO admitted that this is a problem. Whyit is my fault that the when one of the tops , I bought was too small , when the other 3 fitted correctly. They were all “Large” No one could explain it and all they could say that I have to pay for the return. How is this fair
I ordered four tops, all sized large. One of the four tops, is not a large, despite being labelled Large, it does not fit, far to small. I really want this jacket, otherwise i would not have ordered it. I went through the process of returning it to discover I had to pay $15.00 to return something that does not fit and apparently after talking to the staff at BOOHOO it is my fault. Magdalena even admitted that There is a difference between suppliers and it isnt the company’s fault that the sizing is not the same as other suppliers. So why is it my fault. 3 tops fit, one doesnt, and this is my fault. It is possible that the garment is sized incorrectly, but apparently that is my fault. I asked for Magdalena to explain, but got fobbed off and the standard response, “Bad LUCK” is all i could read into this. No where, when I was purchasing the jacket did you say or the site say, that there is a possibility that Large does not actually mean Large, maybe medium. It is a game of roulette. Bad luck if it does not fit. When i ordered the first time, you sent me the wrong colour, that was fine. Your bad, and I was allowed to return it, free. However, now one of your suppliers cant make Large to be Large, now that now that is my fault. Please explain???? Can’t wait to here. Magdalen could not explain or justify why it was my fault if the supplier of BOOHOO garments have different sizes, further more why I have to pay for that! Should you not be guarantying what you sell? If I was in a shop i would not have bought it. Why would I buy something that does not fit?
I really want the jacket, only if it fits.
I really liked your products, but this is a turn off for me. I am happy to take this further if you wish.
I ordered two jumpsuits on the 29TH of June .. Today it is the 10th of August. 6 Weeks that is... I have sent email after email and they have now stopped responding to me..... SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!
I have been trying to receive a refund since 30th June. It seems impossible - I am just being fobbed off again and again. I will never use Etsy or FashBoho again. Feel I have been lied to and stolen from. Never EVER had such bad/dishonest service. Please do not use this company.
This company is a scam. The dress I ordered and the dress I received are not the same- it was hideous and felt like it was made of a tarp! It took forever to arrive and it wasn’t cheap- they said I could send it back but to ship it costs a fortune and I wouldn’t trust them to reimburse me. Scam. Don’t buy from here.
4 months waiting for garbage ! Not even close to the picture! To say bad quality it will be a compliment , because there is no quality at all !
Boho Factory is rated 1.39 based on 511 reviews