Boho Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Factory

Tell us how Boho Factory made you happy
I bought a dress for my best friend for her birthday from this site. They delivered the product on time as promised. The dress that I ordered looks gorgeous and sexy. It has all those flower designs which make the dress stand out more. My friend absolutely loves it and so do I. Great Product!
Misleading pictures of products, no way or returning/refunds despite assurances and continuous email conversations, pictures do not belong to them, probably made by slaves 😥
I’m a regular Boho Factory customer. I eagerly wait for my salary every month to buy something elegant from their awesome collection. Last time, ordered ‘Elegant Bandage Jumpsuit’ to wear at the workplace. Glad!! It feels great when everyone notices your outfit and appreciate it. Thanks again!!
Well, for me, Boho Factory is the only online shopping store that has beautiful dresses. I absolutely love their clothes collection, they are sexy and fashionable. I buy clothes from here only for every occasion. Highly recommended!
This is unreal. This isn’t even remotely close to the actual dress in the photo. This is paper thin, not long, not long sleeve, and it’s actual trash. Don’t ever buy from this site!
Bought 2 jumpsuits on a great sale from this site recently. they are gorgeous and very well made. I still can't believe I got them at these affordable prices. Highly Recommended!
Last week, I received my order for a pair of Bling Crystal Sandal, which is just “WOW”. Apart from that, their collection of the dresses are very pretty and stylish too. You guys nailed it!!
I bought a couple of swimwears from this place, and I absolutely love it. The bikinis are beautiful and sexy. I love the colours; they are bright and trendy. Couldn't wait to try them on a beach! 5 stars without any doubt!
Boho factory is simply great! Recently received my order of a Brazilian 2 piece swimsuit and I absolutely love them. Their quality is amazing and looks sexy. I would say a gazillion time - Thank you!
I purchased a dress from this site and when it arrived, the fabric was not as stated and the measurements were also inaccurate. The stitching on the fabric Was also unacceptable and generally very poorly made. I contacted the company and they would not allow a return. Be very wary of this company. I cannot warn you enough not to purchase items from this fraudulent business.
Natalina
Not just perfect, I wanted ‘Gorgeous’ outfit for my prom night, so I chose the Boho Factory. Well, I’m glad!! My search ended with their Fairy Summer Boho Dress. Perfect fit, fabulous fabric quality, inexpensive products... I don't have enough words to express my gratitude.
I purchased 2 jumpsuits from here on flash sales, and I couldn't be happier. The collection of dresses they have are just amazing, and the prices are also reasonable. I am impressed by their site and would recommend others about it too!
Online shopping has never been so relaxing! Found this site recently, and I must say, it's a complete shop packed with varieties of women accessories, footwear, and clothes. Moreover, their prices are super affordable. What more a girl could demand? !!Fab!!
BOHO FACTORY comes with the best collection of trendy and fashionable dresses, and that too at a very affordable price. Highly recommended.
Was looking to buy a new pair of sandals. Fortunately found this site and got a nice pair of Bohemian Tassel Sandals on sale, and it looks pretty cool. I would love to buy more from here!
I gifted a cute floral dress for my daughter's birthday gift, got a nice deal on my purchase. She wore it on her birthday and looked really very pretty in it. Without any doubt, I would recommend Boho Factory.
My order has arrived. not as advertised. My email is now not recognised when trying to log in. The Support team will STILL not respond to emails and I am unable to utilise the advertised refund process as I can not access my account. I somehow still receive multiple promotional/marketing emails per day, to the email address their website no longer recognises.
Got my parcel from here just yesterday, and the product is amazing as expected. Definitely the best website to buy trendy, cute and elegant dresses. Will shortly come here for more.
Thank you, BOHO FACTORY for this amazing jumpsuit. It fits perfectly and looks super cute on me. I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely visit your website again to shop for such more trendy dresses. Thank you!
This is a really amazing website!
I have been buying trendy dresses from here for a very long time, and they have always provided me with the best quality dresses. Would definitely recommend this website to everyone I know!
Boho Factory is rated 1.39 based on 513 reviews