Boho Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Factory

Tell us how Boho Factory made you happy
Since October my Account is still locked. No one in the Support will contact me to address this. I have 2 items that are not of quality and need to be returned but unable to access account to action. I receive emails of sales etc. daily but cannot get support to contact me....disgusting service. What a horrible online shopping experience for someone that was referred. You lost 3 customers in this process!
I absolutely love Boho Factory’s elegant collection and have been shopping since I got to know about this place. Their outfits are gorgeous, trendy, made with the best quality fabric. Whenever I open their site, they bring something surprising that ultimately gets added in my cart. Number one stop for all my clothing needs!!
Shocking experience. I ordered a grey dress and got a brown/beige dress. They wouldn't acknowledge their fault. They asked me to return the dress to a specific dress in China. Months later and this package still keeps getting rejected from ChinaPost. This leads me to believe that the address is fake.
I have received numerous emails from them wanting me to accept $10 for the dress, when I want the full refund.
This company is painful and I believe it is a fraud.
Don't purchase from this site.
Last week, there was a party arranged at our company on the occasion of the successful product launch. I’m glad to say, your Sweet Off Shoulder Jumpsuit turned out to be a big hit there. I utilized every single penny paid for this order. Planning to make my next purchase soon!!
I ordered two dresses from Boho and I never received them!! It’s been 3 months. And I spent $70. Not pleased.
I bought a dress for my best friend for her birthday from this site. They delivered the product on time as promised. The dress that I ordered looks gorgeous and sexy. It has all those flower designs which make the dress stand out more. My friend absolutely loves it and so do I. Great Product!
Misleading pictures of products, no way or returning/refunds despite assurances and continuous email conversations, pictures do not belong to them, probably made by slaves 😥
I’m a regular Boho Factory customer. I eagerly wait for my salary every month to buy something elegant from their awesome collection. Last time, ordered ‘Elegant Bandage Jumpsuit’ to wear at the workplace. Glad!! It feels great when everyone notices your outfit and appreciate it. Thanks again!!
Well, for me, Boho Factory is the only online shopping store that has beautiful dresses. I absolutely love their clothes collection, they are sexy and fashionable. I buy clothes from here only for every occasion. Highly recommended!
This is unreal. This isn’t even remotely close to the actual dress in the photo. This is paper thin, not long, not long sleeve, and it’s actual trash. Don’t ever buy from this site!
Bought 2 jumpsuits on a great sale from this site recently. they are gorgeous and very well made. I still can't believe I got them at these affordable prices. Highly Recommended!
Last week, I received my order for a pair of Bling Crystal Sandal, which is just “WOW”. Apart from that, their collection of the dresses are very pretty and stylish too. You guys nailed it!!
I bought a couple of swimwears from this place, and I absolutely love it. The bikinis are beautiful and sexy. I love the colours; they are bright and trendy. Couldn't wait to try them on a beach! 5 stars without any doubt!
Boho factory is simply great! Recently received my order of a Brazilian 2 piece swimsuit and I absolutely love them. Their quality is amazing and looks sexy. I would say a gazillion time - Thank you!
I purchased a dress from this site and when it arrived, the fabric was not as stated and the measurements were also inaccurate. The stitching on the fabric Was also unacceptable and generally very poorly made. I contacted the company and they would not allow a return. Be very wary of this company. I cannot warn you enough not to purchase items from this fraudulent business.
Natalina
Not just perfect, I wanted ‘Gorgeous’ outfit for my prom night, so I chose the Boho Factory. Well, I’m glad!! My search ended with their Fairy Summer Boho Dress. Perfect fit, fabulous fabric quality, inexpensive products... I don't have enough words to express my gratitude.
I purchased 2 jumpsuits from here on flash sales, and I couldn't be happier. The collection of dresses they have are just amazing, and the prices are also reasonable. I am impressed by their site and would recommend others about it too!
Online shopping has never been so relaxing! Found this site recently, and I must say, it's a complete shop packed with varieties of women accessories, footwear, and clothes. Moreover, their prices are super affordable. What more a girl could demand? !!Fab!!
BOHO FACTORY comes with the best collection of trendy and fashionable dresses, and that too at a very affordable price. Highly recommended.
Was looking to buy a new pair of sandals. Fortunately found this site and got a nice pair of Bohemian Tassel Sandals on sale, and it looks pretty cool. I would love to buy more from here!
Boho Factory is rated 1.39 based on 518 reviews