Boho Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Factory

Tell us how Boho Factory made you happy
I gifted a cute floral dress for my daughter's birthday gift, got a nice deal on my purchase. She wore it on her birthday and looked really very pretty in it. Without any doubt, I would recommend Boho Factory.
My order has arrived. not as advertised. My email is now not recognised when trying to log in. The Support team will STILL not respond to emails and I am unable to utilise the advertised refund process as I can not access my account. I somehow still receive multiple promotional/marketing emails per day, to the email address their website no longer recognises.
Got my parcel from here just yesterday, and the product is amazing as expected. Definitely the best website to buy trendy, cute and elegant dresses. Will shortly come here for more.
Thank you, BOHO FACTORY for this amazing jumpsuit. It fits perfectly and looks super cute on me. I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely visit your website again to shop for such more trendy dresses. Thank you!
This is a really amazing website!
I have been buying trendy dresses from here for a very long time, and they have always provided me with the best quality dresses. Would definitely recommend this website to everyone I know!
My order has arrived. not as advertised. My email is now not recognised when trying to log in. The Support team will not respond to emails and I am unable to utilise the advertised refund process as I can not access my account. I somehow still receive multiple promotional/marketing emails per day, to the email address their website no longer recognises.
Trusting completely a new shopping site is a bit risky, but my decision to dealing with this site was undoubtedly great. I just love the collection of Boho Factory. The quality of the clothes is extremely fine and can’t be bought from other places at this price. They deserve a proud tag of ‘complete women's clothing store’.
Such an amazing website! Gifted a jumpsuit to my sister from here on her birthday and she absolutely loved it! It has a very lovely texture & print and it fits her body perfectly. Can’t thank these people enough for such a cool dress at such a reasonable price. 5 stars!!
never purchase from this company
horrible customer service
dress arrived nothing like the photo apparently it was a sale item everything is on sale i got told i can pick another product but pay for delivery ridiculous
Refuse to refund sale items (but everything is a "sale" item so basically refuse all refunds). Told me they'd settle my dispute by sending me a free item and I pay for shipping. Obviously I said yes to this as it's either this or nothing. When I requested a replacement item they failed to respond to me. I sent so many emails and got nothing. In the end I sent them an onslaught of abuse which got me noticed and I finally got a response. I am still waiting for details on how to claim their offer and I am still having to send multiple emails before anyone responds. Very highly doubt I'll get my replacement in time before I leave the country in 3 weeks. Worst company ever- massive scam and terrible customer service.
The good service. I like it
This factory is very good and impressive and good quality work.
This factory is very good and impressive. Good quality work and complete his orders on time
These are the best dresses ever
I absolutely love Boho-Factory dresses. They are lovely and are
And of highly quality with great prices. I am addicted to buying your clothes now. I would definitely recommend your product to people.
this site is very good i am impresional bay this site
this site is very good i am impresional bay this site
Boho Factory is working Good and Best Delivery System Great value for money The material is very good quality for the price . Usually get my order within the week . I would highly recommend Boho Factory.
Deliveries arrive in time, Great quality material, Would Definitely recommend it to my friends.
Boho Factory foi uma das melhores lojas em que já comprei, chegaram todos os meus pedidos dentro do prazo estou muito feliz!!
Boho Factory is rated 1.39 based on 518 reviews