boohooMAN Reviews

09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does boohooMAN deliver?

How can I contact boohooMAN?

Tell us how boohooMAN made you happy

"Absolutely terrible service. DO NOT BUY FROM BOOHOO MAN!! Ordered a wallet and was sent the wrong one so then contacted customer services who told me I needed to return it and then reorder another one. When i reordered another one i thought i would reorder a different wallet to make sure that they don't send me the wrong one again but guess what, they sent me the wrong one AGAIN! Spoke to customer service a second time who told me to return the second one and then once I have shown them the returns receipt they would send me the correct one. I did as they said but then the wallet was out of stock!!! How can an online store mess someone around so badly and then not even offer compensation. Absolute waste of time and now I have to wait 21 days for my refunds when its their own fault, don't buy from Boohoo Man! 😤😡"
Are you boohooMAN? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Utterly ridiculous compamy. They don't even deserve a half star. We are the customers who paid for the order not the delivery companies but still when you call boohooMan customer service to chase the delivery Which supposed to come the day you requested they can't even bother to help and keep telling you different lies till it takes days for the delivery to come . Don't trust them."
"Smart clothing for better prices."
"Lovely stuff"
"Terrible service. Had a big order and my order was supposed to come on Saturday as I paid next day shipping they split my order into 2 only received 1 and the second was supposed to come today . Nothing arrived . The team keeps saying it’s on it way when it fact it’s not . Fucking scammers do not buy"
"I find shopping for clothes difficult and expensive at the best of times, with boohooman I've found a service that is quick, affordable and always follows through, ontop of that they're forever offering different discount codes and free shipping, I believe this company knows what consumers really want and they deliver."
"Great customer service, very helpful. Pleased with all the products I've purchased and will use again."
"The clothing is surprisingly good quality for the cost of the clothing. I would say it is as good as other designer labels at a fraction of the cost"
"The products that i bought where very good value for money and fit really well. I used the size guide on the website and was confident that the clothes would fit, which they did. the delivery was very quick to, which was a massive advantage."
"Placed the first order, paid Extra for a specific day for the order to arrive, it arrived a day late, the second order placed, same again, paid for a Friday delivery, never arrived, so I contacted boohooman customer services and they stated that the delivery address was wrong on the order, and the order was being returned to them. Emailed them again to say the address was correct and asked for the order to be resent ASAP, there reply was the address was wrong on the order and as soon as they have the order back with them, then I would have a refund and should place the order again. Also the state that the refund can take up to 14 days,that’s if there courier company can find there address to return the goods to them, since they couldn’t find my address, 5 buildings on a dead end street and my address is the first building, so they passed it twice, laughable.!!!!"
"product (jeans) fit perfect, Delivery as stated , very quick. website easy to use, price brilliant, especially the sales"
"Everything is affordable and I like how even when you feel like you're short on money, they never fail to open a door or you and say "don you like this?", not verbally but emotionally and especially when they have 50% discounts."
"Massive discounts on quality clothing, 50% off on my order including free delivery, delivered within one working day, very very impressive"
"I found their returns policy very accommodating and easy also I found their delivery to be very quick and easy and received exactly what was advertised online."
"Very good discounts on the clothes, got a grey jumper which seems poor quality and very tight fit for a medium size"
boohooMAN is rated 3.73 based on 15 reviews