boohooMAN Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how boohooMAN made you happy
I ordered two items. One was ok, and the other one wasn't what I ordered. My mistake was not looking for reviews before buying. I won't return it as most reviews show that returning is like gambling, but the items are something I would never wear so I am down 35$, but I guess it's not worth the struggle. Very disappointing.
I bought things from boohoo a lot of times, mostly without any issues. Last order (MUK118068749) I got a number of vests (4) and several sunglasses (3). I've never received one pair of glasses, contacted them, was informed an investigation would be launched. Spent almost a month without any feedback, when I reached out again it seemed like they had forgot about it and said they were going to see the CCTV of the packaging to see if the glasses were packed. They said they have been packed and refused to refund me or send me the item.The reality is that I HAVE PAID for the glasses and didn't received them. The glasses were just £3.60, I'm only writing this because of the principle. If they did it with the glasses they could've done it with something more expensive. BOOHOO MAN you just lost forever a client for £3.60. it's really a shame
What i like about the clothing is that they are different, and stand out. Reasonably priced, and for me personally i never had a missed delivery or bad customer service. I believe people do not give credit where credit is due, they concentrate more on the bad and forget the good. Quick to complain when one thing goes wrong, and shy away from giving compliments where due. One thing i would suggest is that shoe sizes be looked into, by that i mean a size 12 is no way near a size 12, and the consideration that not all people's feet a narrow and slim, i am starting to think the sizes only cater for a certain race of people. I would recommend stocking up to size 13, with the instep a bit wider.
I ordered some clothes for my son from there and it took about a month to get the package. When I received the package it had been ripped and there was tape on it and two items were missing. I contacted support and told them about the two items that were missing and requested them to either be replaced or refunded and was told that they “reviewed” the packing video and show all the items were placed in the package even though two items were clearly missing from the order when we got the package. Support seemed unwilling to resolve the issue and wanted a picture of the package which had already been thrown away since my son had already opened it and was keeping the items he did receive. I won’t be purchasing from here again after the experience I had.
Het is dat ik 1 ster moet geven anders hadden ze er geen verdiend. Ze reageren weinig tot niet op berichten. Zijn niet via een telefoonnummer bereikbaar. Broeken zijn gestolen en ze blijven verschillende dingen zeggen hoe dit op te lossen valt. Ik ben niet blij met deze service!!
Paid £6 for next day delivery. 3 days later and it still says that it is "due for delivery". Absolute joke that you can pay such a high amount for next day delivery and it takes longer than standard royal mail delivery. Absolute joke. Do not order if you are in a rush.
Only received half of the order 8/16 items and have now been waiting weeks without response, how do they keep getting away with this they need to be sued. So dissapointing
I really wanted to like this company. I placed an order that eventually said it was delivered but I never received it. I reached out to customer service who initially was very helpful however weeks later and still no package. Now I can’t get ahold of anyone for a refund or replacement. If I could give this company 0 stars I would. Definitely feel like I scammed
JUST A HEADS UP ON WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN ORDERING FROM THE UNRELIABLE BOOHOO / MAN & EVRI DELIVERY SERVICE. DO NOT USE BOOHOO / MAN AS THEY USE UNRELIABLE EVERI COURIER DRIVERS TO STEAL YOUR ITEMS. BOOHOO / MAN WILL TAKE 30 CALENDAR DAYS TO IN INVESTIGATE. AFTER REPEATEDLY SENDING BOOHOO MESSAGES ON INSTAGRAM IN HOPE FOR A HUMAN RESPONSE THEY LIE TO YOU AND SAY THEY TRIED TO ATTEMPT TO DELIVER ON 1 OCCASION NOW ITEM HAS NOW GONE BACK TO BOOHOO. THERE IS NO WAY POSSIBLE TO SPEAK WITH EVERI COURIERS AS YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SPEAKING TO A ROBOT. NEVER EVER AGAIN
Don't shop here for international shipping. I ordered an item that looked completely different from what I saw online. I complained as any reasonable person would. I was advised i could return this. In no circumstance was it mentioned to me that I would be receiving for refund as the price was of return would be the same as the item. I went on following the agent's advice and booked a return. When asked If I would receive a refund I was told only the delivery fee would not be returned, which was fair. Now I have spent even more returning the item and Boohooman tells me I am to receive nothing for this return. Basically, I have not only returned the item for free but I have also made a loss at the extra fees incurred in printing the label and returning the item.
I purchased 2 or of pants for my grandsons for Christmas. They were too tight so I looked up their return policy and contacted them. The extended their return policy so I had until January 19th. This was December 29th. Meanwhile I ordered 2 more pr of pants. I never heard from booman but continued to send emails every 3 or 4 days. I don't believe this company deserves Americans business. I will NEVER purchase from them again. I hope you won't either!!!!!
Poor quality poor customer service
boohooMAN 1 star review on 7th May 2024
My first time ordering. A pair of pants wasn't the right size and had one missing set. When I asked about the missing set they insisted they placed it in the bag and o had received it. I obviously did not receive it and when I complained they told me they checked the cameras and saw it being packed lol they refused to issue my refund or send me the missing set. I truly hate this company for lying then saying im the one that's lying about my package.
I ordered a shirt as a Large but it came about 3 sizes too big and along with that the sweat pants I bought ripped my first time wearing them.
I wish to God I would've read the reviews before purchasing from POC company I ordered 6 pairs of jean and even paid the insurance just in case something happened the package says that it was delivered but was not. I ask to have the package resent i didn't ask for a refund just to have it resent and they refused and was very close to accusing me of stealing! They will never have to worry about me again cause Amazon would never! It's a fraud do not spend your hard earned money with this company!
Robbed me of 4 shirts. Also, i always receive my boohoo packages in a bag with the boohoo label. This one came with a box. There customer service is a robot cut and paste. They did not pack my shirts.
boohooMAN 1 star review on 24th March 2024 boohooMAN 1 star review on 24th March 2024
If I could give this company 0 stars, trust me, I would. I ordered a shirt from them and the shirt arrived with a stain. It arrived securely in plastic wrap so I know this was not the deliverer’s mistake. This company is very unprofessional. I paid $30 or more for this shirt, but I will only be credited $17 because I will not get the shipping fees etc. returned back to me. Please DO NOT order from this company… they are very unprofessional.
I ordered a pair of shorts for my son (size M) and received a pair of shorts that were labelled M but was the size of a XL or XXL, which was completely useless to us. I emailed Boohoo about this and did not felt heard and was basically told that manufacturers sizes are different and that I had to pay for the postage fee to refund the item. So the outcome for me was, I was $14.99 down in postage with no item to show for it because I had to send the item back. Absolutely appalling customer service and would not recommend them to anyone. Don’t waste your time or money on these guys, they clearly don’t care about their customers.
Just got the 4 pair of jeans from BoohooMan and I actually hate 3 of them. I would say all 4 because of the fact they use Buttons instead of a zipper, making it less convenient. I hate that they don’t actually fit properly, I bought a size 42 in the jeans because that’s about where I am maybe a bit smaller but these fit really tight around the knee and calf. This was my first time trying anything from there and don’t think I’ll be making another purchase.
I do not recommend BoohooMAN I never received my order, it was suppose to be delivered almost two weeks ago and when I track my order it hasn’t moved since 2-16-24 and we’re now in the month of March. I emailed BoohooMAN and requested a full refund three times and they haven’t refund me my money, they keep telling me to wait and the order might arrive, this isn’t good customer service. When you email them they will send you an automated email stated they will response in 48 hours and that’s not true when I asked for a refund they took 4 days to email me back telling me to keep waiting for the order, no GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK, that’s called scamming or stealing BoohooMAN. I will be posting this on all the review platforms and on social media, refund me my money.
boohooMAN is rated 1.7 based on 658 reviews