Booking.com B.V Reviews

ph:+1-800-934-6489

customer.service@booking.com

Category:
Travel

How would you rate Booking.com B.V ?

(optional)

83 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Booking.com B.V in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"They told me they would refund my trip but a month later nothing. I just called in and after no help I asked to speak to a manager and she said I could not. Then said she was going to end the call. Would NOT recommend them! They make it hard on you if travel plans change."
"Had a great stay, made to feel very welcome by staff, will definitely stay again"
Brette Gould
"I've them many times and never had a problem always a good price and give loads of free cancellation on lots of booking and one time it came in handy and I had no problems cancelling at all"
Tricia Davey
"Very easy website to use. Offer great prices, and have a large range of hotels available."
Alistair
"easy to use and the accomodation was as described"
"I recently booked two hotels through this site. I have received booking confirmations but neither booking was correctly registered with the hotels. I was lucky at the first, they had a spare room. At the second I needed to find a new hotel at midnight! Not recommended"
ISATA DENTON CEESAY
"Very easy booking process"
David
"Easy to book a hotel at a price range that meets your budget"
Nigel
"They provided a good choice of hotels and prices while I was travelling around, via both a PC and the App on my phone."
"Simple to use with a good range of options and prices"
ANDREA DAMPIER
"As always so many hotels, and accommodation to choose from plus a trusted and tried company never let you down."
Mark Smith
"The ease of the website,the number of hotels in different locations. The cost was very good."
Mark Smith
"Horrible website no customer care service... too my money. Booked a Hotel in Florida City, FL and it was a nightmare working with booking.com Never book with booking.com it is waste of money and time resources"
D.Vrouwenfelder
Verified Reviewer
"We booked a room at intercity hotel Enschede (Netherlands) no: 1706728335 because my wife would be operated at MST hospital, the operation was cancelled at the last moment but Booking.com didnot feel any responsebility to help and change the booking 14 day’s forward, so now they taken my money and wont even give me a voucher or anything, bad bad service so my advise is don't book Booking.com they ARE ALL ROBBERS. Thanks but no thanks, NO SERVICE"
Roland Weyland
"Clear, easy to handle, reliable"
"Excellent website easy to use with great prices and deals for accommodation"
Betty Arrowsmith
"Great site lots of choice and price range become a member and you will get more discount when booking. Very quick to book all details emailed straight away and can access your account to make amendments if required"
"They provided a wide range of hotels and hostels to choose from. It is also cheaper and the transaction is very smooth and fast. Cancellation of booking is very smooth as well when needed. I enjoyed it very much."
"Easy choice better place"
Booking.com B.V is rated 4.57 based on 83 reviews