Booking.com B.V Reviews

customer.service@booking.com

Category:
Travel

Tell us how Booking.com B.V made you happy

"Terrible service - received some marketing stating that because I am a loyal customer I would receive £100 cashback. On this basis I booked a hotel costing £800. The only terms and conditions were that the booking had to be made before 24 October 2018 which I have clearly done, and the booking value had to be over £500, which I have also done. Have spoken to customer services three times who can't seem to resolve the issue because this is apparently a 'booking basic' - nothing basic about spending £800! I have asked to speak to a manager who apparently was busy at the time I called so I was promised a call back - 2 weeks later and still no call. Also I have emailed the customer service email address which they keep referring me to 3 times but still no reply, and now it has been over 2 weeks! This is a cheat company and they have now lost me as a loyal customer who has spent considerable amounts with them in the last two years."
"Very easy to book. Pay at the hotel. Super website"
"Simply perfect sevice"
"Well I've had an account with booking.com for well over a year and my over all experience hasn't been totally terrible. But there certainly have been some complications, as expected when you use a 3rd party website of any kind most frustrating part is the room description or type of room on the website match what we actually paid for once we arrived to the hotels. But my biggest grievance, or disappointment rather. Is here withing the last month, after being a VERY loyal member for a year they rewarded me with a coupon for $20 back after I complete my next stay. Well its been been over a month since I've completed my stay. I've gotten in touch with customer service but their website and mobile app are not the easiest to navigate trying to understand the customer service menu. but over all im pretty satisfied"
"I had used Booking.com for a few travel bookings and generally felt good about the company. Then I booked a two-night stay in Seattle and ended up having to stay only one night instead of two. To cancel the second night I had to go through Booking which had an international number (I'm in the US). She ended up placing me on a 20-minute hold -- no exaggeration, I have the phone bill to prove it. While I was being charged International Fees. She lets me know the second night is cancelled. The day of check-in, I noticed the Booking app was listing the same room for $40 cheaper than I was charged. Then I incurred $40 in International calling charges from my phone company. This was an $80 mistake I will not repeat with them. I will not be using this app or company again, and do not recommend them. Priceline has not steered me wrong yet."
"Had such bad service cannot get through to hotel owner, wrong information on site so disappointed, pictures are too over rated for what you get. Miss information."
"I have not received my refund of 375 New Zealand dollars charged to my credit card account on 7 September 2018. Confirmation number - 1980044856 PIN - 6212 I have sent my credit card statement on 12 September 2018 & followed up with Auckland office 4 times, but my money has not been returned."
"Is very important to mention to the people that if you want to change your date or don’t stay in the room because you didn’t like there is no fee charge to you because they keep the whole entire amount. The won’t give you your money and that’s it it don’t really matter if you had an emergency or something like that... I don’t recommend it at all!!!!!"
"They generally have something affordable whenever i need to book accommodation. I always try them first, before looking elsewhere and have also used them in the past to promote my accommodation when I ran an inn."
"Either for work or Family Booking.com makes travel just that little bit easier."
"Rented a penthouse suite in Gdansk recently. Great apartment in good location and terrific value for money"
"Easy to use however hotel dates are not always available as shown on the websites and we got cancelled a few times before."
"Easy to use and quickly done without too much hassle. Really good selection of places to stay and good reviews. My stay in both bookings were very satisfactory especially the bed and Breakfast."
"Used booking.com to stay at a wyndham property in rehobeth beach delaware. I posted after my visit how awful the room was at booking .com and wyndham. I even posted pictures and had no response from either. I will never recommend booking.com or wyndham hotels to anyone."
"Excellent search and filter facility, easy to find the exact accommodation you are looking for. Can always be relied to give competitive price and booking process very straightforward."
"My number 1 booking site as it rarely requires to pay upfront and has the biggest choice plus a great website for navigation. Also, great cancellation and refund service in case needed. Thank you, booking.com!"
"Great place to find great places to stay"
"Such a range of properties and prices. I always somewhere interesting."
"nice People und Serious"
"After having an issue with a payment mix up with a deposit for a holiday apartment, I spoke to a very helpful advisor called Darcy who made sure to stay on the line solve my query, ensuring that I got my refund correctly. Very helpful and efficient service."
Booking.com B.V is rated 4.32 based on 117 reviews