Booking.com B.V Reviews

ph:+1-800-934-6489

customer.service@booking.com

Category:
Travel

How would you rate Booking.com B.V ?

"Used booking.com to stay at a wyndham property in rehobeth beach delaware. I posted after my visit how awful the room was at booking .com and wyndham. I even posted pictures and had no response from either. I will never recommend booking.com or wyndham hotels to anyone."
"VERY EZY TO USE"
"The site works incredibly well and is designed to suit all my needs. I especially like their seriousness and the security they provide. The 'review' is the most helpful feature , aiding me in finding the best hotel for my holidays. I recommend booking.com for everyone who wants a safe,wonderful vacation!"
"Booking.com sold us twice during the same week rooms that were not available any more. Their cancellations rules are weird: we could not cancel our second night in one of our hotels, even we both got really bad allergy symptoms because of strange smell and feather pillows. We had to stay there another night, it was nightmare."
Kat
"Great easy to use website."
"There's no need to use anyone other than booking.com when looking for travel accommodation - it's so simple to find what you're looking for at the price you are comfortable paying, and the 'free to cancel' option on some hotels/guest houses/B&Bs is fantastic when reserving way in advance to pin down a good price but you're still not 100% sure of your plans. Other hotel booking sites are poor by comparison in my experience."
"clear instructions and helpful details of accommodation"
"Good up to date comparison site showing latest prices availability and facilities"
"Easy to use, no stupid jargon just click and there you go done!!"
"$249 Dollars GONE - just like THAT!! I booked a stay in Athens thru booking.com. First the date got changed on me (as I was searching which of course I did not noticed as I booked [date booked June 5, wanted July 5]). The next day I alerted the company about the mistake and ask if they could refund me the sum or book me into another accommodation. Come to find out, that the money went to private owner and this guy refused to refund the money (by the way do not book the apartment in Athens called "Welcome Home" - this guy is scammer). When ask how we can solve this problem they said “we can’t help you”, contact the property directly (which I did – and the Welcome Home property - no you lost your money). I booked for three nights (and I was willing to pay for one night) and they property is not willing to reimburse for at least two nights – what!? In any case, no help from booking.com basic message: We can’t help you!"
"They told me they would refund my trip but a month later nothing. I just called in and after no help I asked to speak to a manager and she said I could not. Then said she was going to end the call. Would NOT recommend them! They make it hard on you if travel plans change."
"Had a great stay, made to feel very welcome by staff, will definitely stay again"
"I've them many times and never had a problem always a good price and give loads of free cancellation on lots of booking and one time it came in handy and I had no problems cancelling at all"
"Very easy website to use. Offer great prices, and have a large range of hotels available."
"easy to use and the accomodation was as described"
"I recently booked two hotels through this site. I have received booking confirmations but neither booking was correctly registered with the hotels. I was lucky at the first, they had a spare room. At the second I needed to find a new hotel at midnight! Not recommended"
"Very easy booking process"
"Easy to book a hotel at a price range that meets your budget"
"They provided a good choice of hotels and prices while I was travelling around, via both a PC and the App on my phone."
"Simple to use with a good range of options and prices"
Booking.com B.V is rated 4.46 based on 93 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!