Booking.com B.V Reviews

of reviewers recommend Booking.com B.V

ph:+1-800-934-6489

customer.service@booking.com

Tell us how Booking.com B.V made you happy
worst online booking side with out support ! don use totatly no more trust
NEVER AGAIN!!!!! We had to pay at $250 bond for one night ??!!! We had about 12 e-mails with a heap of info and had to show a passport photo??!! Way too complicated and wasted our morning in Melbourne! It’s a bloody joke and a time waster🤬🤬🤬
After being a customer of booking.com for a while now I'm sorry to say i will never use.them again. Their was a cliche in their app. And my information was switched causing them.to send my information to an old email address making a total confusion in a booking i did.
Charged twice. Booking.com failed to respond to my email. The hotel contacted them, a partial refund was made - some money was retained in a ‘wallet’ for future use - NEVER! The company has no complaints policy, and it refused to give me details of the Regulatory body, except the name in the Netherlands. Avoid them, and their sister company TRIVAGO!
Booking.com used my credit card information and double charge me This is not tested booking side
Had a glitch and double charge by hotel and booking.com each blamed the other to me and booking.com told me good luck we will not do anything to help nothing at all we wont even call the hotel to discuss then told me im on my own and its no problem for them if i never user them again.
running a hotel has never been easier thanks to booking.com
We used Booking.com when going to a family wedding in Lichfield. It was so straightforward to check how far hotels we're from where the wedding was. This was important because we had 3 children under 4 years old at the time, so convenience and price we're our top priorities. The hotel we booked through booking.com had the best breakfast sausages I have ever tasted, which was an added bonus!! 😁
The level of customer service offered by Booking.com and the company that they promote on their app Taxlico is by far the worst I have experienced. They will never see another dime of my money!
My wife and I had a vacation trip to Italy planned for 6 months, scheduled to leave on September 10th. My grandmother passed away on September 8th, God rest her soul. We decided on September 9th to cancel our trip so we could grieve with family and attend my grandmother’s services. Every company from American Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Airbnb, Trip Advisor, to Marriott were very sincere and easy to work with, offered condolences, and gave us a full refund. Then there’s Booking.com. My wife contacted them on September 9th, a full week before our reservation date near Florence, Italy to inform them of the cancellation due to a death in the family. The customer service representative was unhelpful and rude, they also didn’t offer a refund. They said it was up to the property if a refund could be issued. That is terrible customer service! My wife decided to do some research and found TWO middle man companies! She then emailed the property in Florence directly, on Sep 11th. We received emails on Sep 12th from two reservations office employees who were gracious enough to offer condolences, and BOTH said refunds were at the discretion of the booking agency! We took a break from wasting time with this nonsense to spend time grieving for my grandmother with family. I contacted Booking.com yesterday to try this hash this out. Surely, their customer service wasn’t this bad. The guy I talked to was nice, but gave me the run around about our reservation being with Booking Basic, and was through a subsidiary company. He told me that if the property was willing to refund the reservation, that he would talk to his manager about a refund, which completely contradicts what the property told us. He asked me to forward the email with the property and he would see what he could do. We decided to email the property again yesterday and ask if they would state that they would be willing to offer and refund. We received a reply this morning and were informed that Booking.com never cancelled our reservation and we were classified a no-show!!!!! This lack of accountability is appalling!
Trusting their reviews I booked into a 4 star hotel which was in worst condition with hostile staff. They took my money before even seeing the room and then refused to refund me! I posted my review and booking.com refused to publish it on their website: No wonder there was no negetive reviews of this shamble hotel on their website. This happened a couple of times before too but the hotel was never this terrible. So after 9 years, I've decided never to use booking.com again
I want to contact booking b.v regarding a booking i have made for an apartment in london but i am neither getting email replied nor any one picking phone call . v .could you please reply
Happy Customer for over 10 years, until something went wrong... Overall approach to Customer Service - thank you, sorry, thank you, sorry - ultimately we will support the property whenever cases of dispute are brought forward. It took 11 emails through 7 different Customer Service representatives to determine booking.com were not going to provide me with any real help or support. So, I went to visa, who after investigation, agreed the property was fraudulent, and provided me with a full refund. There is no mechanism through booking.com to call out the fraudulent properties they support. So you can't trust the reviews on their website either.
यह कम्पनी अच्छी नही है क्यो कि membership लेने से पहले बोला कुछ ओर था लेकिन अब service कुछ ओर दी जा रही है पहले बोला जाता है कि आपको pick & drop & break fast or dinner दोनों included रहेगें stay के साथ में लेकिन membership लेने के बाद बोल रहे है आपको सिर्फ stay ही दिया जायेगा.booking के लिए ये भी बताया कि आपको formet के साथ mail करना पडेगा वो भी 15 से 20 दिन पहले तब आपको booking दो जायगी जिसने हमे membership दी थी उसने हमें कुछ भी नही बताया membership cancel करने के लिए भी बोला गया था कि आप 45 days के बाद इसको cancel करवा सकते हो लेकिन उसके लिए भी मना कर रहे हैं। मुझे बोला गया था कि आपको पहली EMI 2092 Rs. pay करनी होगी लेकिन मैंने 3585 pay किया है। क्या यह अच्छी बात है। Booking लेने के लिए बोला गया थ। कि आप हमें फोन कर देना हम आपको Booking दे देगे लेकिन बाद में बोलते हैं कि आप हमे mail करो तब आपको booking देगे यदि ये सब बाते थी तो हमे membership लेने से पहले क्यों नही बताया गया था क्यों हम से सारी बाते छिपाई गयी थी
Excellent service. Makes it very easy to find suitable accommodation whenever you're away travelling. Always a good range of choice and prices, with good info and reviews on each property to help decide. Would recommend the app for an extra ease in making and managing bookings when on the go. Also a nice bonus to get £15 after a recent booking for using a friend’s referral link. If you’re going to make a booking of over £100, feel free to use my link to do it and you’ll get £15 back too. Even if you already have an account. https://www.booking.com/s/34_6/75cb428e
Booking.com misrepresented properties…and make customers to pay for their false advertisement Booking.com misrepresented properties they advertise. As a result, I was overcharged for latest stay in South Lake Tahoe. Hotel Becket Trademark Collection by Wyndham : Overpriced Motel 6 on steroids. Except no water pressure in shower, either cold or hot. No access to the lake, have to drive to the crowded beach, disgusting breakfast, non eatable. All that for the price higher then nearby hotels of similar services with free access to private beach. If it is not for this overrated by booking.com ....hole, Lake Tahoe vacation is the place to be! Majestic and unique! My endless communication w booking.com to accept responsibilities misrepresenting everything: cost, location, quality of the hotel, did not finalize in any results. Booking.com does not work w a customer as they should either to control properties they advertise or compensate customer for false advertisement. No booking.com for me anymore!
Really bad experience arrived at the hotel and they never communicate the hotel that we we arriving, the hotel was fully booked and I had to find a place to for family to sleep at the same day, we had elder people on our group it was really stressful, the reservation was still confirmed and the website the moment we were at the hotel hall and they had no information from booking.com, the website canceled our reservation as if they were doing a favor, never going to use it again
The hotel I booked was terrible service. their customer service is horrible and rude. They ask me to check out 4 to 5 hours before check out time. What they do to people is horrible, unethical and degrading. When I reported these and many other problems to Booking.com they didn't help. I spoke to different people with the same result. They didn't help even when being provided photographic evidence. I asked to speak to a manager for their stuff rudely behavior but he hasn't taken any step to the stuff. Absolute terrible service don't use Booking.com
website does not list what extra charges are when going all inclusive. basic things like safe key wifi . only 1 type of beer inclusive rest u pay for
Booking.com B.V is rated 3.75 based on 177 reviews