Brightside Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brightside
Read Brightside Reviews

About Brightside:

Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

Really helps!
Posted 42 minutes ago
Fast, super convenient. Has always gotten to my door a day early
Awesome option for treating your mental health when you have a busy schedule/life!
This program is working out wonderfully for me! I haven’t felt this great in years!
So far a very pleasent experience. I appreciate being able to talk to my doctor remotely and he has been very responsive.
It has helped me because I was not able to obtain in person psychiatric care quickly. I would be suffering a lot more without the help of Brightside
I finally feel like I'm in control of this process. I still have a lot of things to work on in my mental health, but this has been incredibly helpful, and I'm doing much better already
I feel so much better - I wonder why it took me so long to do this. The process was easy and clear and communication has been great with my doctor.
Incredibly helpful and convenient having a doctor and therapist in my pocket- especially constantly traveling the world. I couldn’t recommend Brightside more for those struggling with depression and anxiety.
Brightside has been a lifesaver (literally). I've dealt with depression and anxiety for over 10 years but never sought help due to a combination of shame within my community and the cost of mental health care. I'm so glad that I discovered Brightside!
Brightside makes it so easy, comfortable, and effective to get the help you need!
It’s insightful, easy to use, and very convenient. Even without meeting in person, I feel more connected to my care than ever.
I think you guys do an awesome job and have a great app! Recommending you to anyone who will listen :)
Brightside has been a literal lifesafer so that I can get my meds on time and without question. Before starting Brightside, it seemed like every month I had an issue with getting the same Rx I had taken for years. This was always so crazy to me especially because the withdrawal symptoms are so intense and the instructions say Do Not Stop Taking. The US healthcare system is so messed up but Brightside has manager to find a way to make lemonade out of lemons. On top of that, my provider has been great- I usually feel judged and scammed by psychiatrists but she is fantastic. I didn't have to wait forever for an appointment and it was seamlessly virtual. I feel confident even during covid-19 that Brightside will provide me the care I need and get me my medication on time.
I have nothing but great things to say about Brightside, it's easy to use, asks thought-provoking questions, my doctor cares about my progress. I'd highly recommend.
A great service.
Exactly what I needed as someone who works an unpredictable schedule and does not have insurance. Easy to use, weekly check ins, medications delivered to your door!
Changed my life. Before I used bright side I was so stuck and thought life was just his terrible for everyone. I am so glad I gave it a chance. So many people still feel the stigma of mental illness as something to be hushed or hidden, when in reality more of us have mental issues than not. I had such great care using bright side with doctors that truly cared for my wellbeing. Would recommend to anyone. 😊
Bright side is easy to use, efficient, and it works!
Great tool. Doctor is very responsive.
Brightside is rated 4.59 based on 463 reviews