Brightside Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brightside
Read Brightside Reviews

About Brightside:

Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

I was never able to get to appointment for myself and Brightside has given the ability to get the medication I need. They are great at checking in on me to insure my treatment is on track. Thank you Brightside
Wonderful service! So glad I found them, truly.
Working very well for my anxiety and mild depression
Without health insurance I was pretty out of luck finding affordable help for my mental health. I found Brightside as a fluke. Two months in I know I made the right choice in signing up. It’s very easy to use and the whole experience has been welcoming and comforting.
Easy to use, friendly, and cost effective compared to seeing a doctor without insurance.
Check up on me weekly. I feel like I’m not forgotten about
My doctor actually listens to me!! Thank you
Finding a doctor who accepted my insurance and could see me in a timely manner was basically impossible. Having resources available 24/7 and being able to chat with my doctor basically whenever I need has been a total game changer. I don't have to go to an appointment or take time off work, they have availability basically any time you could imagine so it could not be more convenient. If they ever start taking insurance it would be the absolute perfect mental health solution. I've always been a bit uncomfortable talking to my general doctor about mental health issues so being able to do it over video chat at home made it a lot easier. Overall would recommend to anyone who is struggling to get started on a mental health program.
Very convenient and easy to navigate! I’m happy I signed up!
The doctor has been very understanding and helpful from the beginning, I like being able to track my updates visually, and I like the additional features of that are included.
I appreciate the convenience (not having to take off work to go sit in a doctor's waiting room), privacy, and the therapeutic exercises on the website.
Supportive and thought out program that is built to make you feel like your not alone and that someone is taking care of you. So thankful for the delivery of medication early too
It’s been a great relief to me to get help that I would otherwise not seek in person
Very convenient and was prescribed the correct medicine for mr
Brightside has been incredibly helpful.
Brightside provided helpful, quick care in my time of need when I was unable to schedule an appointment locally. The appointments have been the perfect balance of timely and thorough. Having a reliable mental healthcare provider does wonders for my spirit and my treatment!
Super easy, and the medication has really helped!
Has been the only thing to give me hope in treating my mental health struggles.
The provider i met with was patient, validating, really trusted me as an expert on myself, and prescribed very intentionally. Meds always show up in plenty of time
Definitely convenient and the best decision I've made!
Brightside is rated 4.57 based on 384 reviews