Brightside Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brightside
Read Brightside Reviews

About Brightside:

Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

I am happy with the program so far
Slightly expensive. Wish they accepted more insurance plans.
So far so good. With the weird circumstances caused by the pandemic it’s a bit harder to track progress, but my new medication is working better than my old one so I’m grateful for that.
I love brightside
I’m very impressed with the care I’ve received thus far. It’s worth the money!!
This is the most convenient means of psychological care for a working professional who does not have a lot of options in the area in terms of Mental Health Professionals. The check-ins and ability to message your doctor are really great - you don't feel alone in the process.
I have struggled with anxiety for several years. I didn’t think anything would help and was ashamed and to busy to take the time to speak to a doctor in person. The doctor was judge free, simply listened, and explained the options. About a month in and I can feel a total difference I feel the old me coming back, and am able to handle my anxiety much better. I have found that instead of my anxiety controlling me I am now the one in control. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Very happy with the service. I wish my doctor responded In a more timely manner though, or there was an indicator of when they would get back to me. I hope you are developing an iPhone app soon!
This is very convenient. The only thing though is they don’t accept my insurance
I love brightside imy only wish is that it would be a little cheaper. Otherwise, awesome
Almost a month into treatment and I have notice a pretty dramatic difference in myself for the better !
The medication management is great. My doctor was knowledgeable and helpful in suggesting and discussing medications. The “text therapy” is not for me but others might find it helpful.
i appreciate the additional resources like the values class
I’ve been impressed with the program and ease of contact with my physician.
It's been very helpful and easy - medicine comes on time - I do feel better. Just need some doctor feedback at this point, which I requested today.
I'm very happy with Brightside, and my dr. Justin. The only negative, is the time lag between prescription being given, and the mail time-lag to receive it. My dr, gets a 5+. Rx time lag a 4-.
Brightside has generally helped me a lot over the full course of my subscription, however there do seem to be some issues to be resolved. After your first consultation, if your medication works, the rest is automated webforms and online content with the bi-monthly message from your doctor asking about anything weird that you've sent or prompted. The pharmacy has had some issues with refills. My first month was great, but it's basically just an upgraded pharmacy at this point, which is fine if you have no problems paying for that or don't have insurance.
Incredibly thankful for this service and have already gotten multiple coworkers to sign up
I think treatment is progressing slowly but it has been moving - it's not a complaint, but an observation. The interaction with my provider has been excellent.
Helped me in an easy way.
Brightside is rated 4.59 based on 470 reviews