Brightside Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brightside
Read Brightside Reviews

About Brightside:

Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

So far I think that medication recommended to me is helping which is great. I needed to be on some kind of medication though and I believe I'm in the right state of mind to handle my issues the right way. I hope that your team really is taking the time to vet new users and make sure they will be put on the right path, not just one medicine.
I love Brightside. I feel like I’m getting, slowly, getting out of the “hole”. I love that I get to check in regularly. My doctor is committed and she was so kind and attentive. And now that Brightside provides therapy, I’m excited to try it out!
It does what it says. It's helpful.
it’s a wonderful program! definitely helps those who don’t have the full accessibility of psychiatric help either momentarily or long term. the only big issue i have with brightside is the lack of proper notifications. i have to constantly check the web browser to see if i have a message to respond to, check-in, etc. email notifs (or maybe an app!) would solve this! :)
I feel like the check ins should be just a little more specific in their choice or giving us more chooses in a way. Or maybe for each question we have a choice to right a quick detailed answer with our choice of answer.
Very easy to use and already seeing improvement
I thought it was also more of a therapy service too however the medication is helping my symptoms and has vastly helped my home life.
Affordable, easy to use and good doctors.
Easily accessible care wherever you are. Sucks that the USPS isn't always super efficient, and that the check-ins are mildly ill-timed.
I love the convenience and educational information I just think that the answer options should be more specific as in offering hour increments as opposed to days
It’s easy to get started on a plan with a doctor and when I have issues I can message my doctor. I get a quick response and I appreciate the weekly check ins.
I like how brightside checks in. I have been bad with follow up since my symptoms are bad but I really like the service. It's more affordable and accessible than my in person medication management.
Brightside is helping me
Very helpful i got best treatment 👍thank you brightside
I would like to have the option for counseling sessions.
I love everything that Brightside has to offer, I only wish I had more one on one conversations with my doctor. The check ins seem to me sufficient, but it’s not as personal as I was hoping for.
Meds seem to be working, though I might go to my family practitioner because that will be a cheaper route.
Brightside makes it so easy to seek treatment and eliminates the need to book office visits and pharmacy pick ups. The treatment is individual and I feel better than I have in years.
I wish it was easier to get a hold of the number or email to customer Service. Otherwise Brightside has been great.
Very convenient