Brightside Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Brightside

About Brightside: Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

Click Here
"Easily accessible, but I wish I was able to get my Ativan through Brightside."
"Brightside as a service has been working really well. There was a shipping snafu with my meds but support was helpful in getting a local fill to bridge the gap. My doctor is caring and encouraging. I don’t feel better yet - i actually feel worse - but I’m hopeful change is coming."
"Everything has been good so far. I like my doctor and so far the meds are helping. Some of the CBT modules haven’t played all the way through. Support says they are fixing them so I need to check back. For a new service, issues likes these happen so it isn’t a huge deal. Overall I’m glad to be a patient w Brightside."
"My experience has been almost perfect and I’m really grateful for this access, I personally would find a face to face session 0ver FaceTime more helpful than the CBT lessons, but I do enjoy those. All in all BrightSide has been amazing!"
"I really like the consistency of the medication with the doctors review of my treatment."
"Dr is smart and caring. Willing to listen to what you want."
"So far brightside has helped improve my mental state I still battle with depression and anxiety but with the help of brightside and the medication given I’m doing better"
"It’s unfortunate that controlled substances can’t be prescribed. Regular medications don’t really work for me and now I’m limited on what I can get to help me."
"Like the reviews from the doctor"
"It's good when I can't get in-person care, but would not be ideal long term"
"It makes getting treatment much easier."
"I'm happy with the care and attention so far. It's nice being able to monitor my progress. Still some room to improve, but it's going well so far."
"Happy with service"
"Yes, however, i wish i had more interaction with my doctor."
"Easy site to use and I feel the medication is really helping."
"It's good bc it can be so hard to get in to a psychologist/psychiatrist"
"While I think there's probably no substitute for in-person psychiatrist visits, Brightside is accessible, relatively affordable, and both the website and the psychiatrist on staff are responsive and communicative."
"It’s a little difficult figuring out how to contact the Dr. to give information on side effects I’m experiencing aside from the ones that are asked in the weekly questionnaire. Other than that I like the service a lot :)"
"Easy to use and it's helping"
"I was desperate for some help and medication for my depression. I'm slowly feeling better. Thank you."
Brightside is rated 4.55 based on 236 reviews