Brightside Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Brightside

About Brightside: Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

Click Here
"It's been a mess. Missed appointments and poor communication are the norm."
"Can't message doctor directly. Cognitive therapy slides feel cheap and juvenile. And the rubric for measuring my depression seems sketchy."
"Meds are not helping as much as I hoped. I like that Brightside sends me my meds in the mail. I like the face to face with the psychiatrist. But I need talk therapy also. Does Brightside have psychologists or any therapists that I can do talk therapy with?"
We're sorry that your treatment hasn't had the result you were hoping for, Marlis. Like any medical treatment, it's not possible to guarantee that every single person will respond - this is especially true with depression given how complex it is. Brightside does not offer therapy sessions but we do offer an easy digital Cognitive Behavioral Therapy program for everyone, which teaches simple skills that can have a big impact. We can refer you to a therapy service.

Despite not seeing the symptom improvement you hoped for, we hope you've had a positive experience with Brightside and we're always here to help.
Brightside is rated 4.55 based on 237 reviews