Brightside Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Brightside

About Brightside: Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

Click Here
"You need an app that’s accessible. Website platform is annoying to access"
"no progress"
"I find many of the website’s features frustratingly lacking. I want to be able to send my doctor a message when I need to, not when I want a medication change/adjustment. I should be able to ask about symptoms or side effects at my leisure. What is the point of having a “personalized provider” if they’re not available like an actual doctor. For the amount of money it costs it should be more helpful. Also: the email notifications are glitchy. If it sends me a notice saying I need to take a status questionnaire, if I open it without clicking on the link then the link will never work. If review is needed I should be able to just click on it on the homepage, not be spammed with emails."
Thanks for your feedback, Megan. Others have had similar feedback about physician messaging and we agree. We've been building that feature and will be releasing it soon, so it's easier for you to communicate with your doctor outside of the formal review process.
Sorry to hear the check-ins have had issues for you - we'll look into it and make sure they're working smoothly.
Brightside is rated 4.55 based on 236 reviews