Brightside Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brightside
Read Brightside Reviews

About Brightside:

Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

Took a long time to start treatment but once they get the ball rolling it can be helpful.
i don't like how often the psychiatrist has canceled without a headsup - i think that's really unprofessional and possibly dangerous for people dealing with depression. i am grateful however that medication is shipped to me since that is one way the platform is different and gets treatment to those who need it
It's too expensive. I don't make much money, and I'm in dire straights just to get medication to help cope with my abusive boss. The doctor is very good, but the service advertises itself as concierge, but the doctor has a ton of patients, and really, one should only see him when necessary. I don't recommend Brightside because it's too expensive for most people.
Not great but if you don’t have insurance, it’s better than trying to get help through traditional psychiatric clinics.
You need an app that’s accessible. Website platform is annoying to access
no progress
I find many of the website’s features frustratingly lacking. I want to be able to send my doctor a message when I need to, not when I want a medication change/adjustment. I should be able to ask about symptoms or side effects at my leisure. What is the point of having a “personalized provider” if they’re not available like an actual doctor. For the amount of money it costs it should be more helpful. Also: the email notifications are glitchy. If it sends me a notice saying I need to take a status questionnaire, if I open it without clicking on the link then the link will never work. If review is needed I should be able to just click on it on the homepage, not be spammed with emails.
Thanks for your feedback, Megan. Others have had similar feedback about physician messaging and we agree. We've been building that feature and will be releasing it soon, so it's easier for you to communicate with your doctor outside of the formal review process.
Sorry to hear the check-ins have had issues for you - we'll look into it and make sure they're working smoothly.
Brightside is rated 4.58 based on 353 reviews