Brightside Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Brightside

About Brightside: Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

"I’m still pretty new with Brightside, as I started medication about a month ago. I am happy with my doctor (Dr. Goldstein) and treatment so far. My mood isn’t fully there yet, but that is something that will take time for the medication to build up in my system and be at the right dose. I am hopeful for that, and Brightside has been perfect for me."
"Very helpful. But I wish the cbt was more in depth. I'm still getting used to my treatment but like I said better than before !"
"Good website and easily accessible."
"I was severally depressed and didn’t have a doctor at the time to proscribe meds. I was really in need of a proactive change. I found Brightside and the site was a life saver. I am feeling so much better and I recommend the site to anyone in need."
"Caring, considerate and know how to help"
"Like the reviews from the doctor"
"Brightside made it so easy to get the help I need without stress or shame."
"Easy and convenient!"
"Access to Brightside changed my life. Couldn’t recommend this service highly enough."
"It’s been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. I really like having a way to see my progress."
"I can't believe it but the medicine they have prescribed me has really helped me turn a corner."
"This app has really helped me because I could do everything I needed to do in the comfort of my own home. Plus it’s affordable"
"I am loving it so far. My doctor is very responsive and understanding. I like the self-paced therapy sessions, too. Thank you for making this valuable tool available."
"Has really helped me get the help I didn't think I deserved/needed"
"This service is a life changer. Mental health has always been my biggest hurdle, but with garbage insurance, I was scared of the expense of pursuing psychiatric help. I am about seven weeks into treatment prescribed by my Brightside doctor and already feel so much better, it’s honestly shocking. I went from wanting to crawl out of my skin to feeling pretty damn okay in it. I am able to find joy in the everyday kind of stuff. I am no longer terrified of other people. Of course, I’m not completely free from all my anxiety and depression symptoms, but I seem to be consistently improving. Love you, Brightside. What a genius idea."
"It's good when I can't get in-person care, but would not be ideal long term"
"This is a greatly helpful service."
"Attempting to coordinate local care was a horrible experience that highlighted inadequate access at the worst possible time, when I was redlined and barely able to focus on anything. I waited till I was redlined, and had no idea how long getting an appointment would take, or how not-seriously mental healthcare is taken by local providers. I would likely still have not still have begun treatment or medication if I stuck with pursuing a local care plan, as opposed to finding Brightside. I really hope this sort of telemedicine is extended into more states."
"It's a great service!"
"wonderful service so people in areas where its hard to see a doctor or huge waits can speak to a qualified professional very highly suggested"
Brightside is rated 4.56 based on 190 reviews