Brightside Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brightside
Read Brightside Reviews

About Brightside:

Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

Brightside changed my life. I dont know if I would have ever gotten the medication i needed because my doctor OV was so expensive. I feel like a different person. I really appreciate this program.
I would like to have the option for counseling sessions.
So glad this came into my life.
I love everything that Brightside has to offer, I only wish I had more one on one conversations with my doctor. The check ins seem to me sufficient, but it’s not as personal as I was hoping for.
Meds seem to be working, though I might go to my family practitioner because that will be a cheaper route.
Still in the early stages
I'm glad there is a company like this available. It made me feel comfortable enough to finally address my mental health issues and get the help I've needed for years.
Hi, Dr. Figg has really tried to help me but the meds are making me worse, not better. I am also now gaining weight, and I eat very little. This makes me more depressed. Please take me off Brightside. It just isn’t working for me though I think your service is amazing and I am sure it works for most people. Thank you, Zubet
Very convenient and effective.
It's been about 2 months and I'm starting to feel like the old me– a better me. It was so hard to find a psychiatrist with my insurance who was accepting new patients so I turned to Brightside. Right after my call, my medication arrived in the mail. I'm considering getting a cheaper insurance plan and just sticking with Brightside for my psychiatric needs. Really satisfied so far!
I love that I can try to get help when I'm to depressed to leavey house. I have hope that I will feel normal and am glad to have a patient Dr who is trying to help me
Timely and efficient!
Extremely easy and affordable service to use. Everything is set at my own pace, so I don’t feel inconvenienced, and it easily fits into my hectic schedule!
I am feeling better and feel like I have the right medication. I like the regular check-ins and know that if I needed any additional help you would be there for me. Quality service and very convenient for me.
I've already recommend it to several people
I love this service! We live in a very rural area and it’s so convenient!
It’s great to have access to medical care for mental health online in the privacy of my home. Thank you.
I would recommend to everyone to talk to the doctor about medications, especially if what you are feeling is overwhelm. The tools provided are great, but sometimes self-directed isn't the best way to go until you get a leg up. Love my doctor and this program! The easiest and most efficient way one could get help!
Brightside makes it so easy to seek treatment and eliminates the need to book office visits and pharmacy pick ups. The treatment is individual and I feel better than I have in years.
I wish it was easier to get a hold of the number or email to customer Service. Otherwise Brightside has been great.
Brightside is rated 4.56 based on 272 reviews