Brightside Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brightside
Read Brightside Reviews

About Brightside:

Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

So far, everything is wonderful
It has been a godsend for someone without insurance. Thank you.
My doctor is not allowed to prescribe the medications he thinks I need.
Quick responses, supportive administration, improved my life
Brightside has been an easy and much more affordable way for me to receive the the mental health care I need.
Lessons are convenient and easy to accomplish reminders to be kind to yourself.
I like the flexibility and not having to meet in person. This is a great addition to my mental health team.
I have noticed a difference in my everyday life since being with Brightside!!
I am enjoying the self-directed aspect of Brightside. The CBT lessons have really helped me examine the choices I'm making and evaluating whether they fit my personal values. It's still a process, but I'm glad to be doing the work each week.
I am so very grateful to have found Brightside. This is the most hopeful I have felt in maybe two years. Brightside isn't just working for me, it saved me. And I know that I'm learning things that I will be able to use for the rest of my life. Brightside really turned my life around.
Very happy with the service they provide!
It’s accessible and helpful to have a framework every week, but the therapy isn’t what I expected and I wish there was a
way to do the lessons without interacting with a
counselor. It’s also a bit expensive.
My doctor has checked in when things looked like they needed changing and has always been available to answer any questions I had
Easy to set up, I received very professional high-level affordable care quickly during a time I do not have health insurance. Very glad I discovered and tried Brightside.
I think it's very convenient to be able to message and schedule video calls rather than going in person because I feel like I would push off getting treatment if I had to go in person.
I love this program.
Best decision I have ever made! I have suffered with mental health issues for years and have been wary and unable to afford treatment. Brightside made it way less scary and something I could actually afford with great support.
I think once the medication is working and I need minimal interaction with the doctor charging $100/month is crazy expensive.
Brightside was a good solution, especially during the quarantine, when all doctors offices were closed for mental health issues.
The ease of access to help is very convenient.
Brightside is rated 4.59 based on 676 reviews