Brightside Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Brightside

About Brightside: Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

"I think a little more information about side effects would be good, but it has been great for me so far."
"Game changer. Really great doctors that I wouldn't have access to otherwise (the woman I'm seeing graduated from Harvard Medical School!). On top of that, extremely convenient."
"I love the convenience of meeting online and getting my prescriptions mailed to my house. This has been ideal for my busy lifestyle."
"Brightside is convenient and affordable. I like the skill kit lesson as a supplement to my medication."
"Brightside has been a godsend. I have no medical insurance currently and was suffering uncontrollably and had no control over my emotions and feelings. I’m 3 months into meds and feel like a whole new person. I can’t thank brightside enough. After my dad died. It felt like my world did too. Now I realized, it didn’t. I just needed extra help. Thank you so much"
"I like most of the things about it. I don't like how little human interaction there is; even for an online help source. I thought I would be talking to a doctor at least once a month."
"Works great"
"Quick access to a psychiatrist and weekly check ins help track progress"
"Bright side is perfect with MY schedule and has been a complete life saver!"
"I like the point that I can talk with a doctor via chat which is good for me because I travel for work often, but it bothered me that I cannot reach out to them from my side. The last time I spoke to her was 2 months ago."
"It's helped with my anxiety and depression"
"The Dr was kind and understanding and it’s so convenient to be able to be treated fro depression in the privacy of my own home."
"This has literally saved my life. I can’t thank the creator and my doctor enough for what you all have done. My doctor and I maybe hundreds of miles apart, but I never feel alone or forgotten. Thank you."
"Everything is very streamlined except for the lack of 1-on-1 communication between doctor and patient. There’s not really any way for me to chat with a doctor about medication questions or dosage concerns one on one without going through a re-evaluation."
"Great service and easy to use."
"The short little exercises make a big difference. Do them because they are very insightful"
"I like how easy it was to get started with Brightside. It felt safe and comfortable. However, I do wish Brightside took insurance for the medication--this would make it much, much, more affordable for me."
"Bright side is very convenient, and they have been working with me nicely. I'm glad I discovered the program, I'm feeling better and it's good to have something I can work around my schedule"
"Love brightside. Was really easy to start up. They even send emails with questions to check up on me and see how I am doing. The email comes every few weeks."
"I’ve approved quickly since using bright side, and the convenience and pricing makes it less intimidating than seeking a more traditional route to psychiatry. Only downsides I’ve found is if you’re having a problem with your meds or are experiencing side effects, getting access to your doctor is done in a very roundabout way, if there was more of direct line of access between me and my doctor (like maybe a chat room? Or an emailing system ) between appointments that’d be great"
Brightside is rated 4.56 based on 50 reviews