Brightside Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Brightside

About Brightside: Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

"I'm still on my journey to feeling like myself again, but I've seen a lot of improvement since joining Brightside. It's affordable, efficient, and most importantly, effective. It's a great option for people like me that can't afford traditional therapy but still want and need help feeling better. I appreciate that the doctor listened to my needs and made some adjustments based on the feedback provided in my check-ins. This has been a great experience so far. Thank you!"
"It’s a little difficult figuring out how to contact the Dr. to give information on side effects I’m experiencing aside from the ones that are asked in the weekly questionnaire. Other than that I like the service a lot :)"
"I live in a remote area with a poor selection of mental health facilities. This allowed me to get the support I needed on my schedule. Perfect fit for my immediate needs!"
"Easy to use and it's helping"
"I was desperate for some help and medication for my depression. I'm slowly feeling better. Thank you."
"Overall good but I wish there was somewhere where I could make notes to the doctor. For example, I ended up starting the medication 2-3 weeks after I received them, and received new bottles before I’m even halfway through my current bottles."
"Everything is great so far"
"I find many of the website’s features frustratingly lacking. I want to be able to send my doctor a message when I need to, not when I want a medication change/adjustment. I should be able to ask about symptoms or side effects at my leisure. What is the point of having a “personalized provider” if they’re not available like an actual doctor. For the amount of money it costs it should be more helpful. Also: the email notifications are glitchy. If it sends me a notice saying I need to take a status questionnaire, if I open it without clicking on the link then the link will never work. If review is needed I should be able to just click on it on the homepage, not be spammed with emails."
Thanks for your feedback, Megan. Others have had similar feedback about physician messaging and we agree. We've been building that feature and will be releasing it soon, so it's easier for you to communicate with your doctor outside of the formal review process.
Sorry to hear the check-ins have had issues for you - we'll look into it and make sure they're working smoothly.
"Its has been working pretty well so far."
"My doctor is excellent and easy to talk to. He and the medications he prescribed have helped me tremendously!"
"Brightside is fantastic. It provides everything I need: a licensed therapist in my own state, a private, self-pay system of receiving medication without involving insurance or employers, cognitive behavior therapy aids, and frequent assessments. I'm so happy to have found Brightside. This treatment is saving my relationships and job in a private, respectful, and confidential manner without the hassle of trying to find a doctor, drive to appointments, and fill out paperwork. The medication arrives quickly by mail and has been working perfectly. I highly recommend this service and am very thankful that I found it."
"Brightside was a tremendous help when I was experiencing moderate/severe depression. I didn’t have insurance so I didn’t think getting help for an affordable price was possible, but then I found Brightside. I’ve been on my treatment plan for about 2 months now and am feeling so much better."
"I love it. I was able to see a psychiatrist almost the next day, whereas I had spent an entire morning trying to schedule a psychiatrist appointment that would not be for 2-3 weeks. My medication was delayed in delivery but they fixed it and overnight-ed it to me. My next batch of meds arrived early. I recommend this to anyone who needs immediate help."
"Cost is great and very user friendly. For years I have struggled to just get in for psychiatric care and the process of calling and seeing if people are taking new clients, to never hear back is exhausting. Brightside has been easy, accessible, and a great resource. I would love to see them branch out to other psychiatric issues as well"
"It’s too expensive for what’s truly offered."
"My treatment has been great so far and I am feeling positive, light hearted and relatively focused daily"
"Brightside is very convenient and helped when I had no energy to get to my doctor."
"Brightside has changed my life. This is such an easy service to use and the support is second to none. This service should be used by anyone who is suffering and needs help."
"you can tell they actually want to help you, and have helped me be able to afford a prescription to actively live a healthier mental life!"
"Brightside has been a great help for my personal well being. I work extremely long hours which makes it difficult to know or set my schedule. Brightside allows me to do activities and to work on my mental state when I have time. That freedom has allowed me to seek care when the traditional model of set appointments would of discouraged my ability to seek treatment."
Brightside is rated 4.55 based on 118 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access