Brightside Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brightside
Read Brightside Reviews

About Brightside:

Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

I felt very comfortable working with my doctor. I highly recommend Brightside!
👍
I am a mom of five and was struggling with extreme depression and anxiety. Every day was a struggle for me and toward the end of my struggle suicide even crossed my mind. I joined brightside and had my consultation the next day. The Same day I was able to pick up my medication from my local pharmacy. Its been 4 weeks and I already feel like a completely different person. I’m so happy with this company and honestly owe them my life.
Honestly, I wish I had found this years ago.
This has changed my life. I went from barely sleeping at all due to depression and anxiety. With the help of therapy and medicine I am sleeping through the night and feeling refreshed and excited to begin my days
Easy to use.
I’m loving it!
So far, I’m impressed with my doctor and how quick the process was for getting treatment. The only downfall is that I find that it’s expensive. I don’t feel as if a once a month virtual appointment should cost $95. I was also disappointed to find out that Brightside doesn’t accept my health insurance. I’m paying $110 a month for treatment and it’s not exactly affordable for me. Once I am able to see my primary care doctor in person in January, I will not be using Brightside anymore because it’s too expensive.
Wonderful docs who listen and truly want to help! Super convenient too!
Which the monthly cost wasn’t so high but I am pleased with the services.
I finally reached out for help after a lifetime of dealing with depression and anxiety on my own. My Brightside doctor is great and her choice of treatment has me feeling more like myself than I have in a very, very long time. And the convenience of everything is amazing. I’m not sure if I would have reached out yet if this wasn’t an online service. I highly recommend ☺️
I feel so different and those close to me have noticed such an improvement in my everyday mood.
10/10
Brightside has made it very easy, affordable and comfortable for me to seek mental health care. Thank you Brightside!
The therapist and doctor have been great and I am feeling so much better! I was in a really bad spot when I first started using bright side and I am feeling better by the day. I’m still working on not being so anxious and worrying about everything but I am in a much better place than I was a month ago!
It’s just easy!!!
I haven’t had a panic attack in days!
I owe Brightside so much. My doctor was quick to work with me, gave thorough advice, and explained my treatment plan well. The help from Brightside has truly helped me start the recovery process from anorexia.
Brightside has been a Godsend for me. The MD, placed me on a good medication, that has helped with my mood. My therapist helps me stay consist and on task for mental exercises. Thank you , Nina
Brightside has helped me. For it being an internet based approach it is more effective than I thought it would be. Both of my doctors are really great.
Brightside is rated 4.55 based on 847 reviews