Brightside Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brightside
Read Brightside Reviews

About Brightside:

Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

My doctor has been very good at helping me overcome my symptoms and working with me to we get my medication dosage just right.
Bright side made it extremely easy to get the assistance I urgently needed. I feel more cared for using this than seeing my general practitioner.
Finally getting the help I've needed, without the stigma.
Brightside has let me get mental health care after years of trying to do it on my own. I couldn’t have improved as much as I have without it.
Brightside is an amazing service. I suffered from severe depression after my daughter was born coupled with social anxiety most of my life. For the first time in a very long time, I'm smiling more, I'm more relaxed and am able to enjoy the little things in life without worrying about saying the right thing or being perfect. I would recommend them to anyone who wants help but doesn't have the flexibility of a traditional doctors office :)
I was feeling stuck for so long, and unfortunately the process of finding a therapist who took my insurance and calling and setting up an appointment felt too daunting. Brightside made it easy to reach out and finally make a change in my life that has been such a longtime coming. The process of setting up an appointment was very quick and easy. I felt that they listened to my concerns. My medication came quickly. I reached out to customer support with a concern and they addressed it quickly and effectively. Overall I'm very impressed with this service.
Brightside has been very helpful in getting my depression and anxiety under control. Because I can't afford health insurance I wasn't able to meet with a psychiatrist to obtain a prescription. Brightside has been great and easy to use.
The first doctor to positively and proactively help my major depression. So grateful for Brightside!
Brightside has helped me immensely, worth every penny.
Being able to have a program that I can do at my own pace and in the comfort of my home is much less stressful. Although my motivation is always a struggle I really enjoy the recordings and goals.
So great! thoughtful and considerate
Very attentive and knowledgeable. Good alternative to face to face meetings. Especially if you don’t have insurance.
I love the convenience of Brightside and the knowledgeable, compassionate physician assigned to me. Healthcare is made better by the option of telemedicine and appropriate medication shipped to your door quickly. I’m SO happy to have found Brightside and would recommend it to anyone looking for a treatment plan that works within your life and lifestyle.
My provider has answered every question I’ve had, listened to worries and concerns and symptoms, assured me and is truly invested in my quality of care. I’ve gone from moderate-severe depression to mild depression in just 2 months. My depression was strictly hormonal and this has helped regulate me while giving me my life back. I’m so grateful so far for how accessable and easy Brightside has been as a mom of 3.
Easy to use and my medicine is delivered straight to me with no issues. Depression and anxiety take awhile to master and my doctor stays in contact with me to make sure everything is going well.
My doctor is very attentive and my results prove it. Grateful for this service
Love the check-ins and being able to see the chart. So nice to be able to get help from home.
Brightside has made it possible for me to find medication and support that works very well for me.
I travel for work so I do not have time to see a therapist in order to get the medication I need. This has been a great alternative and I can tell that the docs really do care because mine reaches out about my symptoms and medication without me asking.
I have been trying to find help through health care channels for YEARS. Through a combination of being in a state with medicaid, and this service, I am finally climbing out of the confusing darkness that I've been living with for the better part of a decade. I can't thank Brightside enough for being this available and easy. It would've taken months if not years more to find this kind of immediate help in a traditional manner. It was so easy and fast, and the training sessions make more sense and help more than any other therapy I've ever gotten. My life is finally back on track, and I'm so grateful.
Brightside is rated 4.57 based on 348 reviews