Brightside Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Brightside

About Brightside: Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

Click Here
"Since starting brightside I have become a happier person and have began enjoying my life more and reaching my goals and accepting new opportunities. My dream job has offered me a job because of the time I took to make my resume and put in the efforts."
"Such a amazing resource, from the convenience of your own home. Many online resources and being able to communicate with a provider at anytime is a huge advantage."
"Been using for a month now and i can definitely tell a difference in myself. Others have noticed too..it feels great to be getting back to the old me."
"Love this service but broke right now"
"This service is honestly a life saver, and much more affordable than anything else I could try since I have no health insurance currently."
"Brightside is accessible, affordable and most of all convenient. It is great to have easy access to medical care without having to wait months and take sick leave from work."
"So far so good. Better than I expected."
"Just in the first month on a new medication I have seen some great results. So far my anxiety is down some, and I’m working on motivation and energy now. I definitely recommend as it makes a usually hard appointment to make really accessible. My video appointment was easy and I was happy I did this."
"I moved to a new city and lost my long time psychiatrist. Finding one in my new home was frustrating and fruitless. Then I saw an ad on Instagram that said I could get treated at home! My doctor is so caring and patient, and honestly takes more time to understand ME than my in office doctor did. Not only does Brightside cover my checkins and medication, but there are awesome counseling sessions I can listen to on my own time, all for what I would pay at the traditional doctors office! It’s like I got so lucky in finding this and wish I’d done so sooner!"
"As someone who does not have health insurance from their employer, Brightside was a perfect option for me. Affordable, no hassle prescription refills delivered to my door, and the flexibility to check in with my provider around my schedule without having to go to a doctors office."
"From someone with treatment resistant depression who is playing antidepressant roulette until I find the medication that works for me - Brightside has been amazing! It's extremely easy to use, it's allowed me to have more communication than I had with my previous psychiatrist (where I would have to schedule appointments 3 + weeks in advance), & I think the mood tracking system is great and allows me to keep track of my mood myself. I feel very in control of my psychiatric health while still supported by a qualified, caring doctor."
"The service was great and I like how easy you made it to get help."
"Great value for everything provided in the monthly subscription: access to a psychiatrist, medication with automatic refills, and self-care tools. Incredibly easy and simple to get started. Brightside was a life-saver for me."
"Excellent option for those that struggle with getting things done. So far it has helped me in a positive way."
"I feel so grateful that I found brightside. I felt like I was working really hard to not slip back into depression, and like my anxiety was pretty constant with...and I just felt like I needed back up, and brightside has really worked for me. Between the skill kit and the medication I feel stable improvement and awareness. Thank you brightside 👍👍"
"Excellent service and feeling much better."
"Absolutely amazing!"
"It's worked wonders for me, and it more affordable than other options."
"Convenient way to get the meds you need no matter how chaotic life is for you."
"Exactly what I needed."