Brightside Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Brightside

About Brightside: Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

"I love the convenience and the constant reminders. I would love it if there were any app instead of something I had to click into and log into."
"Brightside changed my quality of life completely. I truly didn't understand how unsatisfied and at-risk I was until I started CBT and proper medication. My physician, Arnold Licht, is fantastic, kind, and validating. Programs like this are paving the way for the destigmatization of mental illness. Thank you, thank you, thank you."
"I was always afraid of Dr’s and medication and I suffer from panic disorder and anxiety. I took a chance with Brightside and I am less than a month in and am already feeling much better!"
"Everyone is very attentive. There should be a button to click to send a question"
"Brightside makes me feel safe to ask for help and receive medication. I’m very happy with the check in feature so I can see my progress. The dr I was matched with is very good and understanding."
"Thank you for existing. Brightside has quite literally saved my life."
"Brightside was exactly what I needed. Feeling like I didn’t have many options financially, this program came at the right time. I’m feeling better everyday."
"The intake process was a breeze and within a month of receiving my prescription I felt a sizable difference in my depression symptoms. Also adding in more exercise and meditation daily created a perfect environment to create more emotional stability for myself than I have had in several months."
"I don’t know what I would have done if I didn’t find brightside. Being able to find therapy and medication on my own time was a lifesaver. And I truly do feel that it’s a bargain to be able to get CBT and medication for as cheap as it is."
"It's affordable and getting my meds is convenient."
"Brightside is a GREAT value! Dr. Wyatt is so good to talk to, and I think he has been extremely helpful getting me back into life!"
"Game changer. Really great doctors that I wouldn't have access to otherwise (the woman I'm seeing graduated from Harvard Medical School!). On top of that, extremely convenient."
"I love the convenience of meeting online and getting my prescriptions mailed to my house. This has been ideal for my busy lifestyle."
"Brightside has been a godsend. I have no medical insurance currently and was suffering uncontrollably and had no control over my emotions and feelings. I’m 3 months into meds and feel like a whole new person. I can’t thank brightside enough. After my dad died. It felt like my world did too. Now I realized, it didn’t. I just needed extra help. Thank you so much"
"Quick access to a psychiatrist and weekly check ins help track progress"
"Bright side is perfect with MY schedule and has been a complete life saver!"
"It's helped with my anxiety and depression"
"The Dr was kind and understanding and it’s so convenient to be able to be treated fro depression in the privacy of my own home."
"This has literally saved my life. I can’t thank the creator and my doctor enough for what you all have done. My doctor and I maybe hundreds of miles apart, but I never feel alone or forgotten. Thank you."
"Great service and easy to use."
Brightside is rated 4.51 based on 70 reviews