Brightside Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brightside
Read Brightside Reviews

About Brightside:

Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

I have enjoyed using Brightside over the past 6 weeks. It has been much easier than finding a local doctor who accepts new patients in my insurance network, not to mention having to travel to their office for appointments, which can be very difficult for someone with severe depression and anxiety issues. Every step of the way has been completed online, in the comfort of my own home! Brightside offers extra resources and “homework” that can help speed up progress, and help you understand why you feel the way you do! They also have an algorithm that helps match you up with a doctor that is right for you and understands your condition, and that can track your progress along the way! Would definitely recommend to a friend or family member!
The provider i met with was patient, validating, really trusted me as an expert on myself, and prescribed very intentionally. Meds always show up in plenty of time
My doctor has been very good at helping me overcome my symptoms and working with me to we get my medication dosage just right.
With severe depression and anxiety it can be really difficult to seek treatment. I love the ease of the website and that everything can be done from my home. My doctor is really helpful and checks up on me regularly to make sure my medication is working for me and that I’m not having any side effects. Overall Brightside has been such a blessing!!!
🥳 It’s less stressful than going to a doctors office!
It is easy, quick, and actually designed to help. I appreciate the check -ins being regular but not time consuming. I like that the refills are automatic and that everything is well monitored. It is also affordable, which is nice.
Too expensive for a generic cheap medication.
I love the convenience and the constant reminders. I would love it if there were any app instead of something I had to click into and log into.
Brightside is rated 4.56 based on 406 reviews