Brilliant Co Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Brilliant Co

Tell us how Brilliant Co made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Beautiful jewellery and great prices"
"Arrived in excellent time and condition."
"I'm happy with my jewellery, and Super Fast delivery!"
"Totally love love love Brilliant Co. Products are of the highest quality, delivery within a couple of days AND the Customer Service folk are just amazing My favourite on line Company"
"Absolutely gorgeous pieces and amazing customer service. Thank you Brilliant Co x"
"Very fast and satisfying customer service and beautiful products.I’m very happy with my earrings and i’ll keep shopping from your boutique for sure!!"
"Lovely jewellery and fast delivery. Very happy."
"The ring was everything that I expected,I am more than pleased with it and the good value for money."
"Brilliant fast service. Excellent to deal with and will definitely be back to buy more beautiful jewellery!!"
"I ordered my through the market place on catch of the day in the afternoon and received the item the following day. I don't recall ever recieving a parcel the next day as everything usually takes longer to get to Tasmania. Exceptional quality and service. So much so that I will only be buying Jewlery from your company from now on."
"I was very impressed with your Customer Service after I received my earrings which was a bit big for me although I like the style of them I asked was there a smaller pair with the same design I was told no. I kept them and I found another smaller pair similar which I ordered and received them within 2 days after order. Thank you for sending order so quickly. Thanking you"
"Arrived quickly love the earrings that I bought."
"Absolutely beautiful. Such a wonderful sparkle. I love wearing them."
"Very fast delivery pandora bracelet was exactly the same as the photo beautiful my granddaughter was very happy loved it"
"Products as described and as shown on photos. Not sure if will tarnish after sometime. Items delivered earlier than expected."
"Website = Very Good; Product Tracking =Excellent (Better than "Very Good"); Timely Delivery = Excellent +; Product Quality = Check back with me in January 2020 Thanks"
"I recently bought two pairs of white gold huggies from brilliant co. The customer service was fabulous and the earrings a very good price. I received them much quicker than expected. I’ll be spreading the word about brilliant co and their amazing price😀"
Brilliant Co is rated 4.81 based on 63 reviews