Brilliant Co Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Brilliant Co

Tell us how Brilliant Co made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Brilliant Co 100% awesome Company. Great products, service and timely delivery. Brilliant Co should serve as an example of how great business is run. Had an issue with a delivery the other day and sent email, within 15minutes had a phone call and a follow up email. Well done lovely Fityah. Will continue to recommend to all family and friends πŸ˜˜πŸ‘"
Hello Patt!
Thank you for your time in writing this wonderful review to share your experience with us. We are delighted and honoured by your positive feedback, it has made our day! As a token of appreciation, we would like to gift you a special Voucher which will be sent to you via your email shortly.
Thanks again for your support and have a lovely day ahead!
"Order came through very quickly and with no issue - a pleasure to order from, will do so again!"
"This brilliant company had exactly what I wanted when i didnt think i would be able to find it anywhere. They had the best price and the item arrived quickly and was well packaged.I would thoroughly recommend them and will be using them again myself."
"I was a bit worried that the stuff I ordered wouldn't look like the photos or be to small.... IT IS ALL PERFECT Thankyou 😁😁😁❀"
"Beautiful jewellery and great prices"
"Arrived in excellent time and condition."
"Great product, great delivery"
"I'm happy with my jewellery, and Super Fast delivery!"
"Received order . Bracelets are very small fitting."
Dear Valerie,

We are sorry that you have not yet received your order, this is not usually the case. we strive to provide fast shipment, however this time it is a letdown.
Please leave this to me follow this up with AustPost, and get some answers. We will be in touch tomorrow to give you an update. Please be patient with us we will find an amicable solution.

Your Brilliant Support Team.
"Totally love love love Brilliant Co. Products are of the highest quality, delivery within a couple of days AND the Customer Service folk are just amazing My favourite on line Company"
"Absolutely gorgeous pieces and amazing customer service. Thank you Brilliant Co x"
"Very fast and satisfying customer service and beautiful products.I’m very happy with my earrings and i’ll keep shopping from your boutique for sure!!"
"Lovely jewellery and fast delivery. Very happy."
"What can I say still haven’t recieved items not satisfied but you tried to send before the day I requested"
"The ring was everything that I expected,I am more than pleased with it and the good value for money."
"Great earings great service"
"Brilliant fast service. Excellent to deal with and will definitely be back to buy more beautiful jewellery!!"
"I ordered my through the market place on catch of the day in the afternoon and received the item the following day. I don't recall ever recieving a parcel the next day as everything usually takes longer to get to Tasmania. Exceptional quality and service. So much so that I will only be buying Jewlery from your company from now on."
"I was very impressed with your Customer Service after I received my earrings which was a bit big for me although I like the style of them I asked was there a smaller pair with the same design I was told no. I kept them and I found another smaller pair similar which I ordered and received them within 2 days after order. Thank you for sending order so quickly. Thanking you"
"Arrived quickly love the earrings that I bought."
"Absolutely beautiful. Such a wonderful sparkle. I love wearing them."
Brilliant Co is rated 4.89 based on 44 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access