Brilliant Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brilliant Co
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Brilliant Co made you happy
Stunning jewellery my ring is gorgeous! Customer Service & Care is A1*****! Pricing is rather exceptional, cheaper than others. But Quality Plus is just amazing 🌺🙏 Thankyou for doing business with me.... so happy I love it 🥰
Brilliant Co 5 star review on 24th July 2021
I ordered two earrings still waiting have emailed your company still no word. Very poor service expected better. Paid no product.
Got my order today excellent customer service very good thanks brilliant co
I ordered 3 sets of earrings g and one set was faulty. After contacting Rose & sending through pictures of the product I had a replacement set posted within a week that were perfect. The service has been amazing. Thank you. I have recommended site to a number of family & friends.
This company is absolutely corrupt. The earrings I purchased were useless as the design was such that they had a very insecure back lock. I have 16 emails to and from trying to get a refund. The faulty earrings cost me $10 to return postage which they would not refund me and now they've refunded me the cost of the earrings and kept the postage it cost to send the faulty earrings to me... Criminals.. I'm $16 out of pocket with nothing to show for it.. If I could have given them no stars I would have. Avoid at all costs...🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Nice rings... ❤️❤️❤️
I would highly recommend Brilliant Co for their products.... I bought a 2 Layered necklace and the quality is good and the service is absolutely the best.... Other companies that I have encountered do not give this kind of customer service... Very efficient and do try them you will not be disappointed.... Thank again “Brilliant Co... Chona❤️❤️👍👍👍
Hi Chona, Thank you very much We really appreciate your comments Thank you for your purchase 🥰
Lovely earrings which I'm sure my wife will love opening on her birthday!
Hi Terry, We hope that your wife loves it 🤩 Thank you for your purchase
Its beautiful
Hi Esme, Glad you love it 🤩
Hello, I wish to thank Brilliant Co for the fantastic service in getting all my items to me for my birthday on the 20/08/2021. Thank you to Fityah for sending Happy 20th birthday wishes when replying to my email sadly though (laughing) I left my 20's behind me many many years ago but the thought was very sweet and greatly appreciated. I should have been clearer stating that the 20th was my birth date not my actual age. Hahaha... I only ordered my items on the 16/08/21 and they arrived just in time for my birthday. I would also like to say that I am absolutely thrilled and love everything I purchased from them. I would also have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone and rest assured I will be ordering from Brilliant Co in the future. Please if you are looking for gifts for someone special or even for yourself take a look on the website and check out the many different items to choose from. With the greatest regards, Cheryl Perryer.
Hi Cheryl, Thank you for such kind words Thank you for shopping with us 😘
Very poor picture on advert was expecting black on earings and necklace. But just plain gold, would never have bought them
I purchased the silver tennis bracelet for my daughter in law's birthday and she loved it, I'd never bought a slide bracelet before and when I first checked the bracelet I couldn't seem to adjust the size and didn't want to apply too much pressure. I contacted the Brilliant Co office and they replied straight away with the instructions on his to resize the bracelet. I got a beautiful bracelet and excellent service.
Hi Susan, Glad she loves it 😘 Thank you for your purchase
Very pretty earings looks lovely on
Hi Michelle, Glad you love it 🥰
Happy birthday earrings arrived for me on time shining from ear to ear. Maureen.
Hi Maureen, Glad that you love it 🥰 Thank you for your purchase
Beautiful jewellery,good quality and very well priced.Love shopping on here always find so many lovely pieces.
Hi Sue, Thank you so much. We really appreciate your comments 🥰
They are a great company with fantastic product. I will buy from them again for sure. Debbi kaye
I purchased 3 gold hoop earrings on line for my mum at Christmas and they have all tarnished and even some of the gold had come off she does not wear hair spray just very disappointed as they were a gift
great services
Wow awesome service ordered Sunday arrived today it was packaged so lovely I’m very impressed thanks so much will definitely be buying from you again
Hi my granddaughter loved her letter A necklace also the gold ring , beautiful.
I m very happy with the product. Excellent costumer's service . Fast delivery.
Brilliant Co is rated 4.46 based on 224 reviews