Brilliant Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brilliant Co

Tell us how Brilliant Co made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Brilliant Co 100% awesome Company. Great products, service and timely delivery. Brilliant Co should serve as an example of how great business is run. Had an issue with a delivery the other day and sent email, within 15minutes had a phone call and a follow up email. Well done lovely Fityah. Will continue to recommend to all family and friends 😘👍
Hello Patt!
Thank you for your time in writing this wonderful review to share your experience with us. We are delighted and honoured by your positive feedback, it has made our day! As a token of appreciation, we would like to gift you a special Voucher which will be sent to you via your email shortly.
Thanks again for your support and have a lovely day ahead!
Great items,very beautiful and easy to order with fast shipping.
Luv luv your things i have been purchasing for quite awhile,i have lots of your beautiful pieces
Super Fast Shipping, Fab Quality Earrings, Packaged Well So No Damage In Transit, Highly Recommend & I’ll Be A Regular Customer!
Hi your product is very acceptable but the size of stone was much bigger than described. I wanted 4 ml but the ones I received were 6 ml
It was brilliant service,he came so quick and it was exactly what I ordered. Thank you
Absolutely love my new yellow gold plated earrings, they look gorgeous. I have 3 piercings in both ears, and my ears feel so comfortable now, with these earrings. Will buy my jewellery from Brilliant Co. forever. Thankyou for the fast service, especially in such a busy time of the year. Will certainly be doing business with Brilliant Co. for many years to come, and I look forward to my next purchase.
A good honest company with prompt delivery dates and good quality products. I’ve been a customer for nearly a year and never had to return anything. Items arrive beautifully wrapped and ready to present as a present if you so wish. Thanks
Beautiful affordable pieces. Very prompt delivery.
I just love this company. The variety and quality of product is awesome. I always find the perfect gift. The service and communication great.
Great products and low prices
I did an order with about 40 bracelets and it all messed up as they sent me a lot of bracelets not look the same as the one i ordered and one bracelet when i received was all fall apart, really disappointed
I was happy with the necklaces and how quick they arrived. I was disappointed that the 4 necklaces I bought were in 1 tin and not in individual pouches as they are gifts and now will have to source boxes to place them in.
Arrived early package was good and I am very pleased with my purchase. Will shop with you again
Just What I wanted. Item as described, fast postsge
Very disappointed. The wording To the moon and back is blackened and hard to read. Disappointed
Very happy with my three ankle chains, Brilliant Co were fast to resolve a minor matter; highly recommended online seller!
I bought the pandora inspired jewellery and it’s nothing like pandora. The jewellery looks dull and cheap. I returned my package for a refund
Quick and prompt service items are beautiful
I was under the impression that the products were actually Swarovsky due to the advertising used. Beware these are copies only and not authentic branded items!. The quality does not come close to the real thing.
Hi Pauline,

Thank you for reaching us, we appreciate your time for placing an order with us.

We are sorry to hear that the item which you purchased does not meet your expectation. We appreciate that you brought this to our attention and we will do our best to help you with this.

We have clear stated that they are embellished with Swarovski crystals and are not made from Swarovski themselves.

However, our products are covered by 100 days satisfaction guarantee, so by any chance you do not like the items purchased you may return them back to us.

Do let us know.

Thank you and have a nice day!
Very happy with my purchase would definitely buy from this company again
Brilliant Co is rated 4.56 based on 96 reviews