Brilliant Co Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Brilliant Co
"Arrived quickly love the earrings that I bought."
"Absolutely beautiful. Such a wonderful sparkle. I love wearing them."
"Very fast delivery pandora bracelet was exactly the same as the photo beautiful my granddaughter was very happy loved it"
"Products as described and as shown on photos. Not sure if will tarnish after sometime. Items delivered earlier than expected."
"The earnings I purchased look better than in the pictures and the quality looks very good and the delivery arrived on schedule as per the emails you sent me. I will definitely be looking at purchasing other Brilliant Co products in the near future"
"Website = Very Good; Product Tracking =Excellent (Better than "Very Good"); Timely Delivery = Excellent +; Product Quality = Check back with me in January 2020 Thanks"
"I recently bought two pairs of white gold huggies from brilliant co. The customer service was fabulous and the earrings a very good price. I received them much quicker than expected. I’ll be spreading the word about brilliant co and their amazing price😀"
"fantasticly rapid service"
"Absolutely "Brilliant" in every respect. Great products and fantastic service. I couldn't be happier with the whole experience. Thank you."
"Very happy with my purchasers, will certainly recommend Brilliant Co."
"My earrings are loverly but the bracelet is very disappointing. I don’t recommend it at all."
"Very happy love everything I received thank you"
"Extremely happy with the service and prompt delivery!"
"Very happy with my purchases and exactly how advertised Was kept notified exactly how my delivery was going"
"Beautiful products exactly as shown"
"Brilliant Co were excellent to deal with, beautiful product as described and super quick delivery. Judy"
"Very pleased with my order my earrings are lovely and pleased with the quick delivery"
"Fantastic jewellery was exactly to what was ordered packed sent and delivered on time. Full communication during the progress thankyou"
"Just like the name - brilliant!!"
"Brilliant Co was easy to order from with very quick delivery time. Very happy with their service."
Brilliant Co is rated 4.93 based on 28 reviews