Brilliant Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brilliant Co

Tell us how Brilliant Co made you happy
Brilliant Co 100% awesome Company. Great products, service and timely delivery. Brilliant Co should serve as an example of how great business is run. Had an issue with a delivery the other day and sent email, within 15minutes had a phone call and a follow up email. Well done lovely Fityah. Will continue to recommend to all family and friends πŸ˜˜πŸ‘
Hello Patt!
Thank you for your time in writing this wonderful review to share your experience with us. We are delighted and honoured by your positive feedback, it has made our day! As a token of appreciation, we would like to gift you a special Voucher which will be sent to you via your email shortly.
Thanks again for your support and have a lovely day ahead!
Beautiful affordable pieces. Very prompt delivery.
I just love this company. The variety and quality of product is awesome. I always find the perfect gift. The service and communication great.
Great products and low prices
Arrived early package was good and I am very pleased with my purchase. Will shop with you again
Just What I wanted. Item as described, fast postsge
Very happy with my three ankle chains, Brilliant Co were fast to resolve a minor matter; highly recommended online seller!
Quick and prompt service items are beautiful
Very happy with my purchase would definitely buy from this company again
Items were nicely packaged and parcel arrived sooner than expected. Quality items!
Loving the jewellery and can’t believe how quick delivery is. Thanks.
Absolutely love these earrings perfect size very sparkly I received them very quickly very happy with my purchase
Hello Angela,

Thank you for your positive review.

We are happy that you love your earrings.

Do check us out for more pretty earrings.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Brilliant Co
Love the bracelet and the shipping was way quicker then I expected it to be. Did I say I love it?
love love my bangles and ear rings I received from brilliant co
Hello Pam,

Thank you for leaving us your positive review.

We are glad that you love your items purchased.

Thank you for your continuous support and trust in us.

Check us out often for more great items at affordable prices

Thank you and have a great day!

Brilliant Co
Purchased earrings, rose gold twisted sleepers, they look great, excellent value and super fast delivery and packaged in a beautiful tin
Hello Phillip,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We are glad that you are happy with your purchases.

Thank you for your continuous support and trust in us.

Don't forget to shop more for more great items!

Thank you and have a nice day!

Brilliant Co
Good quality products, fast delivery,nicely packaged. Very happy with with jewellery.
Hello Lidia,

Thank you for your purchase.

We are glad that you are happy with your purchases.

Don't forget to shop more for more great items!

Thank you and have a nice day!

Brilliant Co
My mum will love it 😍 thank you. Your customer service and delivery was excellent. Will definitely order from your store again πŸ‘
Happy with purchase
Dear Valued Customer,

We are glad that you are happy with your purchase. Thank you and have a nice day!
Really happy with my recent purchase of 2 x pairs of ear-rings. Easy to order on line and delivery was received within a few days. Will keep on shopping with Brilliant Co.
Dear Valued Customer,

We are glad that you loved your earrings. We are also happy that you enjoyed your shopping experience. Thank you for your kind words and continuous support. We look forward to seeing you again.

Have a nice day.
The jewelry I purchased was beautiful and as described. The prices fantastic. Great quality.
Great products,beautiful and cheap with very fast shipping.thank you.
Brilliant Co is rated 4.55 based on 89 reviews