Brilliant Co Reviews

Lakshmi Dominguez
Brilliant Co 5 star review on 23rd August 2019
Lakshmi Dominguez
Extremely disappointed with my purchase of 10mm white gold hoop earrings
They barely fit over bottom of my lobes. More like earrings designed for a child.
$99 including GST I expected they would be at least wearable not so..They are useless. A suggestion. Use photos of a model wearing earrings so customers can see items on a person
Hello there, We are sorry to hear that the earrings did not meet your expectation. We are more than happy to give you a replacement as these earrings come in 3 sizes, 10mm, 15mm and 20mm. You can also return them for a store credit or a refund. Thank you also for your suggestion. We will definitely do our best to improve. We have also sent you an official email. Do let us know which solution you prefer best. Have a nice day.
As the item is not yet delivered, I am giving you a very poor review. Not because it’s not yet delivered, but because of your timing of this survey.
I did an order with about 40 bracelets and it all messed up as they sent me a lot of bracelets not look the same as the one i ordered and one bracelet when i received was all fall apart, really disappointed
Very disappointed. The wording To the moon and back is blackened and hard to read. Disappointed
I bought the pandora inspired jewellery and it’s nothing like pandora. The jewellery looks dull and cheap. I returned my package for a refund
I bought a ring from here just over a week ago now, and have had it for under a week. In this week I followed their guidelines for keeping my ring in pristine condition, however within a few days my finger was stained green and my ring no longer silver. I do not recommend purchasing a ring from here if you want it to last.
Haven't get any update about when my order will be delivery, i put order 5 days ago.
I still haven't received my purchase...
Dear Maraia,

Apologies that your package is not yet arrived. We will conduct an investigation immediately please do give us 1-3 business days to follow this up. We apologise for any inconvenience.

BCo Team