Brilliant Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brilliant Co

Tell us how Brilliant Co made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Brilliant Co 4 star review on 25th May 2020
natasha dohne
Brilliant Co 5 star review on 23rd August 2019
Lakshmi Dominguez
Brilliant Co 5 star review on 23rd August 2019
Lakshmi Dominguez
More Photos & Videos
Brilliant Co 100% awesome Company. Great products, service and timely delivery. Brilliant Co should serve as an example of how great business is run. Had an issue with a delivery the other day and sent email, within 15minutes had a phone call and a follow up email. Well done lovely Fityah. Will continue to recommend to all family and friends 😘👍
Hello Patt!
Thank you for your time in writing this wonderful review to share your experience with us. We are delighted and honoured by your positive feedback, it has made our day! As a token of appreciation, we would like to gift you a special Voucher which will be sent to you via your email shortly.
Thanks again for your support and have a lovely day ahead!
Jewellery is ok quality.
It doesnt look the same as photo, the packing could have been better!
Hi your product is very acceptable but the size of stone was much bigger than described. I wanted 4 ml but the ones I received were 6 ml
The two necklaces and the earrings were ok, the two sets I was disappointed with. I suppose you get what you pay for.
Hello Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your purchase and your honest review.

We would like to apologise if our products did not meet your expectation but we stand by our quality. Therefore we would like to offer you a $10 Voucher as a special discount for you on your next purchase.

Please check your email for further details about this.

What can I say still haven’t recieved items not satisfied but you tried to send before the day I requested
Brilliant Co is rated 4.50 based on 115 reviews