Brilliant Co Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Brilliant Co

Tell us how Brilliant Co made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Brilliant Co 100% awesome Company. Great products, service and timely delivery. Brilliant Co should serve as an example of how great business is run. Had an issue with a delivery the other day and sent email, within 15minutes had a phone call and a follow up email. Well done lovely Fityah. Will continue to recommend to all family and friends 😘👍"
Hello Patt!
Thank you for your time in writing this wonderful review to share your experience with us. We are delighted and honoured by your positive feedback, it has made our day! As a token of appreciation, we would like to gift you a special Voucher which will be sent to you via your email shortly.
Thanks again for your support and have a lovely day ahead!
"Received order . Bracelets are very small fitting."
Dear Valerie,

We are sorry that you have not yet received your order, this is not usually the case. we strive to provide fast shipment, however this time it is a letdown.
Please leave this to me follow this up with AustPost, and get some answers. We will be in touch tomorrow to give you an update. Please be patient with us we will find an amicable solution.

Your Brilliant Support Team.
"The earnings I purchased look better than in the pictures and the quality looks very good and the delivery arrived on schedule as per the emails you sent me. I will definitely be looking at purchasing other Brilliant Co products in the near future"
"My earrings are loverly but the bracelet is very disappointing. I don’t recommend it at all."
Brilliant Co is rated 4.84 based on 55 reviews