Brilliant Co Reviews

Lakshmi Dominguez
Brilliant Co 5 star review on 23rd August 2019
Lakshmi Dominguez
More Photos & Videos
Great quality earrings at a great price.
Beautiful earrings I just wish they were a bit larger
Hello Maureen,

Thank you for your honest and positive review.

We hope to serve you again in future.

Have a nice day :)

Regards,
Brilliant Co
I had a problem with one of the products and offered my thoughts on it and was agreeably surprised at a positive outcome. I should also add that the item was delivered very quickly. The packaging team also had a sense of humour in adding a FRAGILE Handle with care for a silver cleaning cloth!
Hello Michael,

Thank you for your kind words and we do apologise for the hiccup on our side. We will do our best to avoid such errors in future.

We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Regards,
Brilliant Co
Lovely pieces
Beautiful and a Great quality necklace !
I saw your website everything was big but when I got it it is very small
Fast delivery and jewellery looks very pretty, but the rings I ordered are to small and have emailed brilliant.co but no one has contacted me to let me know details of changing sizes, even though it said 24 hour response.
Lovely pieces unfortunately if you buying a few as gifts you only recieve one gift container and bag. They should be individually packaged in the gift container and bag
Brilliant Co 4 star review on 25th May 2020
I was happy with the necklaces and how quick they arrived. I was disappointed that the 4 necklaces I bought were in 1 tin and not in individual pouches as they are gifts and now will have to source boxes to place them in.
Products purchased appear to be of quality but as they are yet to be worn I can't give an informed review
The pieces of jewellery I received were as I ordered and were beautifully packed. I was very impressed and happy to order again thanks.
Received order . Bracelets are very small fitting.
Dear Valerie,

We are sorry that you have not yet received your order, this is not usually the case. we strive to provide fast shipment, however this time it is a letdown.
Please leave this to me follow this up with AustPost, and get some answers. We will be in touch tomorrow to give you an update. Please be patient with us we will find an amicable solution.

Your Brilliant Support Team.
The earnings I purchased look better than in the pictures and the quality looks very good and the delivery arrived on schedule as per the emails you sent me.

I will definitely be looking at purchasing other Brilliant Co products in the near future
My earrings are loverly but the bracelet is very disappointing. I don’t recommend it at all.
Brilliant Co is rated 4.47 based on 129 reviews