Brilliant Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brilliant Co
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how Brilliant Co made you happy
Brilliant Co 100% awesome Company. Great products, service and timely delivery.
Brilliant Co should serve as an example of how great business is run.
Had an issue with a delivery the other day and sent email, within 15minutes had a phone call and a follow up email. Well done lovely Fityah.
Will continue to recommend to all family and friends πŸ˜˜πŸ‘
Hello Patt!
Thank you for your time in writing this wonderful review to share your experience with us. We are delighted and honoured by your positive feedback, it has made our day! As a token of appreciation, we would like to gift you a special Voucher which will be sent to you via your email shortly.
Thanks again for your support and have a lovely day ahead!
I had just received my beautiful jewelleries with so much excitement.

They are indeed so beautiful and it was worth so much for the waiting. I love it.

The packaging was so beautifully wrapped and so secured. I will not buy my jewellery from anywhere else except Brilliant Co.
Thought I was getting a bargain but not so. One pair of earring was just a thin cheap plastic. Not worth half the sale price. The other pair were small when I expected long dangle earrings. As well I nearly gave up trying to open clasp. Only after much effort did I prise it open.
Hello Wendi,

Thank you for reaching us.

Thank you also for your honest feedback.

We are sorry to hear that the items purchased were not up to your expectations.

Our team has sent you an email to assist you further on this.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
BCo Support
I had a problem with one of the products and offered my thoughts on it and was agreeably surprised at a positive outcome. I should also add that the item was delivered very quickly. The packaging team also had a sense of humour in adding a FRAGILE Handle with care for a silver cleaning cloth!
Hello Michael,

Thank you for your kind words and we do apologise for the hiccup on our side. We will do our best to avoid such errors in future.

We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Regards,
Brilliant Co
I was under the impression that the products were actually Swarovsky due to the advertising used.
Beware these are copies only and not authentic branded items!.
The quality does not come close to the real thing.
Hi Pauline,

Thank you for reaching us, we appreciate your time for placing an order with us.

We are sorry to hear that the item which you purchased does not meet your expectation. We appreciate that you brought this to our attention and we will do our best to help you with this.

We have clear stated that they are embellished with Swarovski crystals and are not made from Swarovski themselves.

However, our products are covered by 100 days satisfaction guarantee, so by any chance you do not like the items purchased you may return them back to us.

Do let us know.

Thank you and have a nice day!
Order came through very quickly and with no issue - a pleasure to order from, will do so again!
My earrings are loverly but the bracelet is very disappointing. I don’t recommend it at all.
Brilliant Co is rated 4.48 based on 170 reviews