Brilliant Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brilliant Co
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how Brilliant Co made you happy
I bought a heart shaped savrowski necklace on the click frenzy sale on 7/11/20. 3 weeks later one of the crystals has fallen out. Ruined the whole look. When they say 85% off, I don't think that they are worth that amount in the first place. Too good to be true!!!
Quality was crap not worth the price
Hello Kyra,

Thank you for reaching us.

Thank you also for your honest feedback.

We are sorry to hear that the items purchased were not up to your expectations.

Our team has sent you an email to assist you further on this.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
BCo Support
Thought I was getting a bargain but not so. One pair of earring was just a thin cheap plastic. Not worth half the sale price. The other pair were small when I expected long dangle earrings. As well I nearly gave up trying to open clasp. Only after much effort did I prise it open.
Hello Wendi,

Thank you for reaching us.

Thank you also for your honest feedback.

We are sorry to hear that the items purchased were not up to your expectations.

Our team has sent you an email to assist you further on this.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
BCo Support
While I was super impressed with delivery I’m not so sure on the quality. While the earring I got with my order were an extra freebie, the workmanship is atrocious.
I was under the impression that the products were actually Swarovsky due to the advertising used.
Beware these are copies only and not authentic branded items!.
The quality does not come close to the real thing.
Hi Pauline,

Thank you for reaching us, we appreciate your time for placing an order with us.

We are sorry to hear that the item which you purchased does not meet your expectation. We appreciate that you brought this to our attention and we will do our best to help you with this.

We have clear stated that they are embellished with Swarovski crystals and are not made from Swarovski themselves.

However, our products are covered by 100 days satisfaction guarantee, so by any chance you do not like the items purchased you may return them back to us.

Do let us know.

Thank you and have a nice day!
Nice, but I didn’t receive my free earrings.
Dear McKenzie,

Thank you for your recent purchase with us. We are more than happy to hear that you love your items purchased. Unfortunately to know that you did not received the free earrings is so unexpected so we understand your frustration and we will do our best to assist you with this.

On behalf of Brilliant Co, I apologise for you to have to experience this issue. As the best resolution to this, we have shipped out your free earrings today and will send you an email of the tracking details.

Once again, we appreciate your time and effort in sharing your experience with us.

We would appreciate if you could leave us a positive review and share your experience with us when received the item.

BCo Team