Brilliant Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brilliant Co
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how Brilliant Co made you happy
Product met expectations and mirrored as displayed on Website. Beautiful and nicely packaged. Quick delivery, get your order in for Christmas, you won't be disappointed!
Trusted company. The packaging is very neat.
I have purchased at many different online jewellery stores, but Brilliantco is so far the best ever. They have penty of varieties to choose from, This is what makes them awesome! Would definitely buy more in the futute.
They are really cute pretty earrings
............
Good and reasonable
Looked very good quality
Stunning bracelets. This is my 5th one now!!
Thank you very much my order arrived before the delivery date. Just in time for Father’s Day. And I am very happy with the special delivery. Thanks again
Happy with the service, quick response and great service. I would recommend buying from this online store :)
Awesome great website
I purchased necklaces and earrings for my friends birthdays. The products are well made. Excellent products for the price. 10 out of 10 :) So happy with my orders.
I am pretty amazed with the excellency of the service itself. The prompt action to my missing jewelry boxes and they shipped it straight away.
I purchased a Pandora styled bracelet it more than met my expectation, very impressed.
Thank you very much I received my orders in a very short time from you.
Was little bit late to delivery in the country because of the pandemic
And as I use them I am very happy. Thank you very much again stay safe and have lovely weekend.
a very attractive piece of jewelry i liked it when i first saw it. well made and value for the money i paid.
Very easy website and quick delivery !
I love my new ugh boots thanks
I was shocked at how quickly my order arrived. The items looked exactly as they were shown on the website, and were at a great price.
I had just received my beautiful jewelleries with so much excitement.

They are indeed so beautiful and it was worth so much for the waiting. I love it.

The packaging was so beautifully wrapped and so secured. I will not buy my jewellery from anywhere else except Brilliant Co.
Saw Ugg Boots advertised on Facebook, I think, and thought it was time to replace my tired old pair. Checked the online options, found a pair I wanted in my size, and ordered last week. Price was good, and the moccasins were delivered to my door on Monday. I received almost instant confirmation of my order and tracking details. In fact, I am relaxing in the recliner with my comfy moccasins right now. Thanks so much for your excellent service.
Brilliant Co 5 star review on 19th August 2020