Brilliant Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brilliant Co

Tell us how Brilliant Co made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Brilliant Co 4 star review on 25th May 2020
natasha dohne
Brilliant Co 5 star review on 23rd August 2019
Lakshmi Dominguez
Brilliant Co 5 star review on 23rd August 2019
Lakshmi Dominguez
More Photos & Videos
Brilliant Co 100% awesome Company. Great products, service and timely delivery. Brilliant Co should serve as an example of how great business is run. Had an issue with a delivery the other day and sent email, within 15minutes had a phone call and a follow up email. Well done lovely Fityah. Will continue to recommend to all family and friends 😘👍
Hello Patt!
Thank you for your time in writing this wonderful review to share your experience with us. We are delighted and honoured by your positive feedback, it has made our day! As a token of appreciation, we would like to gift you a special Voucher which will be sent to you via your email shortly.
Thanks again for your support and have a lovely day ahead!
Beautiful rings. I brought 3 and immediately went back online and brought another 2 once I saw the quality of the jewellery. Absolutely amazing stuff. So happy.
I love 💕 brilliant co
All my Purchases have been absolutely fantastic come really quick very surprised on how well they wear and last
First time buyer off this site. Exactly as the pictures portray on the site could not be happier with my purchases...
Super fast delivery. Super fast! They get your order and it pretty much is to you within a week or two. Like I’ve ordered 6 things during covid, and even though they were the last thing I ordered, they were the 2nd to be delivered
quick delivery. great item
Really nice jewellery and boxed beautifully
Great product, quick delivery and amazing service - recommend
Fast delivery, beautiful bracelet, great price, very easy transaction, wouldn't hesitate to buy again
Good price and fast delivery
Absolutely love my 2 charms and super quick delivery. Very impressed.
Excellent service. Speedy delivery. Actually arrived 28 hrs before other items ordered locally on the same day. So I was super impressed. And the item I ordered (for my granddaughter) was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for your professionalism 👍
Great items,very beautiful and easy to order with fast shipping.
Luv luv your things i have been purchasing for quite awhile,i have lots of your beautiful pieces
Super Fast Shipping, Fab Quality Earrings, Packaged Well So No Damage In Transit, Highly Recommend & I’ll Be A Regular Customer!
It was brilliant service,he came so quick and it was exactly what I ordered. Thank you
Absolutely love my new yellow gold plated earrings, they look gorgeous. I have 3 piercings in both ears, and my ears feel so comfortable now, with these earrings.
Will buy my jewellery from Brilliant Co. forever.
Thankyou for the fast service, especially in such a busy time of the year. Will certainly be doing business with Brilliant Co. for many years to come, and I look forward to my next purchase.
A good honest company with prompt delivery dates and good quality products. I’ve been a customer for nearly a year and never had to return anything. Items arrive beautifully wrapped and ready to present as a present if you so wish. Thanks
Beautiful affordable pieces. Very prompt delivery.
I just love this company. The variety and quality of product is awesome. I always find the perfect gift. The service and communication great.
Great products and low prices
Brilliant Co is rated 4.50 based on 115 reviews