Brilliant Co Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Brilliant Co

Tell us how Brilliant Co made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Brilliant Co 100% awesome Company. Great products, service and timely delivery. Brilliant Co should serve as an example of how great business is run. Had an issue with a delivery the other day and sent email, within 15minutes had a phone call and a follow up email. Well done lovely Fityah. Will continue to recommend to all family and friends πŸ˜˜πŸ‘"
Hello Patt!
Thank you for your time in writing this wonderful review to share your experience with us. We are delighted and honoured by your positive feedback, it has made our day! As a token of appreciation, we would like to gift you a special Voucher which will be sent to you via your email shortly.
Thanks again for your support and have a lovely day ahead!
"My mum will love it 😍 thank you. Your customer service and delivery was excellent. Will definitely order from your store again πŸ‘"
"Happy with purchase"
Dear Valued Customer,

We are glad that you are happy with your purchase. Thank you and have a nice day!
"Really happy with my recent purchase of 2 x pairs of ear-rings. Easy to order on line and delivery was received within a few days. Will keep on shopping with Brilliant Co."
Dear Valued Customer,

We are glad that you loved your earrings. We are also happy that you enjoyed your shopping experience. Thank you for your kind words and continuous support. We look forward to seeing you again.

Have a nice day.
"The jewelry I purchased was beautiful and as described. The prices fantastic. Great quality."
"Great products,beautiful and cheap with very fast shipping.thank you."
"So very pleased with my purchases from Brilliant Co. very professional, Beautifully made and punctual delivery. Margaret Baker"
"Very helpful and easy to deal with"
"Very nice, just as shown in the picture, excellent quality sure to buy again."
"Really happy with my ring purchase. It’s great quality, especially for the price. I’ve had lots of compliments already. It also shipped really fast!"
"Brilliant co is excellent in all ways customer service delivery of items and price have purchased more then a few items .l am very happy with all of them .l would recommend this company and give it five stars out of five Jackie fraser"
"My friend at work had on the boxed 3pc Tree Of Life Charm Bracelet I fell in love with it and ordered it straight away. I finally received it and good not be happier it is gorgeous and love the gift tin it came in. Did not have to wait to long for it to be delivered either highly recommend and will definitely be ordering more ."
"Both earrings I purchased are just as pictured and beautiful. They arrived quickly. I will be happy to buy again from this company."
"Ordered a ring on Thursday and it arrived on the Monday! So incredibly happy with it and the customer service. 100% recommend to anyone. Definitely ordering again"
"Great Service"
"Brilliant company!"
"Highly recommended, very fast shipping, I got it the next day of putting the order! and most importantly my wife loves the necklace and earrings. Will definitely buy from them again!"
"Beautiful and delicate pieces!"
"Great service"
"Order came through very quickly and with no issue - a pleasure to order from, will do so again!"
"This brilliant company had exactly what I wanted when i didnt think i would be able to find it anywhere. They had the best price and the item arrived quickly and was well packaged.I would thoroughly recommend them and will be using them again myself."
Brilliant Co is rated 4.77 based on 66 reviews