BuyCleverStuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend BuyCleverStuff
BuyCleverStuff Video Review Just what I needed to play my vinyl.
Read BuyCleverStuff Reviews

About BuyCleverStuff:

BuyCleverStuff are the UK's leading specialists in Home Audio Visual Products.

The company started out in 2006, and were one of the first to sell kitchen flipdown TVs directly to the UK.

As we've grown, so has our product range, expertise and reputation for being the go-to company when it comes to Home Audio Visual Products.

With our years of knowledge and focus on offering the best products, service and price it’s no wonder we have lots of recommendations and many repeat customers.

As a leading online retailer in our sector with huge buying power and an unrivaled reputation for service, we can supply you with quality products at exceptional value for money.

Our philosophy is to ensure that the products sold by ourselves are products that we would want to purchase and own ourselves; you will not find cheap products on our sites, only quality products at competitive prices.

01244 458885

Contact@BuyCleverStuff.co.uk

Red Hill House, Hope Street, Chester

Tell us how BuyCleverStuff made you happy
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 17th February 2020
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 7th November 2017
Lois Hu****
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 18th July 2017
Anony****
Great communication, and fast delivery. Customer service is exemplary. Purchased aTenor Audio Mirror - Great sized functional LED lit mirror giving fanatastic sound on DAB, FM Radio, and Bluetooth Stream. It also has the benefit of an integral digital clock, LED side lighting, and remote or local control options. I installed ours fully recessed, with ceiling mounted speaker and loft antenna. We are really pleased with the unit. The only problem being is that you may have difficulty getting teenagers out of the bathroom !!
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 11th April 2019
Superb customer service! I bought the Systemline E50 with Q Acoustics speakers back in April 2020, the bluetooth wall unit stopped working Oct 2021, BuyCleverStuff confirmed a 2 year warranty and return the removable unit.....within the same week I had a replacement unit, happy days.
Had to buy twice. First unit failed to power up. 2nd looks like all is working well.
Ordered Soundmaster Boombox arrived remarkably quick. More than happy with the quality of sound. Would have no hesitation in recommending this site
Did as they say.
Found Buycleverstuff via Amazon but purchased boombox directly through BYS website. Easy to order, notified of dispatch and delivery. Great looking machine easy to set up. Was a present for daughters birthday.
Soundmaster 950 delivered as informed. Looking forward to setting it all up as featured on BCS website.
The CD player kept skipping on the 1st track of any CD I put in. I know the CDs are fine so the problem must be with the player which is why I'm having to return it. I'm returning it tomorrow when the post office is open so can't answer the questions below. I will accept a replacement and if it works OK will bump up the rating but I can only be negative based on my current experience.
Excellent service, and superb piece of equipment.
I made an error on my order, but this was corrected very quickly. Product is well described, delivered early and is top quality. Very impressed with the service and the product.
I was extremely pleased with all aspects of my purchase of a Soundmaster PL979SW. The ordering was easy and delivery was next day. I am delighted with the product.
Quick delivery of good product. Responded to queries quickly during working hours.
As previously reported I'm still waiting on delivery of the counter weight for the Soundmaster record player purchased from Amazon....please see pevious notes..... Thanks
Unbelievably quick delivery from BuyCleverStuff. Less than 24 hours. I was texted with a Monday delivery date after ordering on Friday and was surprised when it was delivered on Saturday. My tiny clock radio has already proved a hit in the bedroom. Good audio and plenty of features including the gradual volume increase when the radio alarm goes off providing less of a shock when we wake up. There's nothing to fault about BuyCleverStuff.
Excellent speedy service, product as described.
Could not believe how quickly my clock radio was delivered. Lovely present for my daughter and good sound.
Good service
Ordered an under cabinet radio with a CD player. The CD player was faulty but BCS sent me a replacement as soon as they were notified of the problem. The product (Soundmaster UR2195SI) is really good with good sound for such a small unit. DAB reception is really good with the supplied aerial. I would really recommend this product and also really recommend Buy Clever Stuff.
I love this site. Many fab things to choose from. Radio is ideal. Great price and superb delivery. Thank you!
Such a quick service, ordered and received within 24 hours !!!
Excellent customer service. Would highly recommend. Very happy with purchase.
BuyCleverStuff is rated 4.80 based on 1,665 reviews