BuyCleverStuff Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend BuyCleverStuff

About BuyCleverStuff: BuyCleverStuff are specialists in Kitchen and Bathroom Audio Visual Products, we started many years ago selling some of the very first Kitchen Flipdown TVs direct to the UK. Now some years later we are one of the main UK websites for Kitchen and Bathroom Audio Visual Products, with our years of knowledge and focus on offering the best products, service and price it’s no wonder we have lots of recommendations and many repeat customers.

01244 458885

CH4 8BU

Categories:
Electrical
Sound & Vision

How would you rate BuyCleverStuff?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Reviewer
"I received knowledgeable and trustworthy advice from Jon when trying to decide whether to buy the hi-fi system and then after it had arrived l rang for verbal advice on how to use it and Rob patiently answered all my questions and gave me numerous tips for making the best of the equipment. I am really happy with their service. They will be my first port of call every time I need to buy any audio equipment. Many thanks Clever Stuff staff!!"
A E McEwan
A E McEwan
Verified Buyer
"This was a Christmas present from my mum .Delivered next day . Easy to fit . CD drive made a juddering noise so called them up. . Very helpful and not at all defensive and arranged immediate replacement. New unit arrived next day with timed delivery and collected returning item using their own address label with paid postage.New one fitted and works perfectly. All in all , lovely jubbly."
Lois Hughes
Lois Hughes
Verified Buyer
""\"\\\"\\\\\\\"Excellent company to deal with, quick dispatch of item and great after sale service from Rob.\"""
Steve Hunt
Verified Buyer
"Ordered tuner Sunday evening and it was delivered Tuesday morning, couldn't fault any of it, thanks"
Janet Parrish
Verified Buyer
"The product was neat and easy to use. It has a DB radio for which I apparently have no signal! Otherwise it would have been top marks. Ordering and delivery was simple and efficient and I got the player when requested."
Mark Bartlett
Verified Buyer
"I bought the DAB / CD player for my partner for are kitchen and we are both over the moon with it. Also thanks for quick turnaround. Many thanks Mark Bartlett"
Jennifer Scott
Verified Buyer
"Very good company to buy from excellent service would recommend this company to others."
John Bellamy
Verified Buyer
"It was a cheerful and welcoming site and gave me confidence that, should anything go wrong with my purchase, then they would be happy to help."
Stephanie Garfield
Verified Buyer
"Advice and service were exemplary."
Roy McCarthy
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service/product especially the help and advice from your staff."
Julie McLoughlin
Verified Buyer
"I had a problem with my product and the customer services were really good at getting back to me and resolving the issue"
Duangduean Vaid
Verified Buyer
"The Radio produces a fantastic sound, the quality of the product is also very high. Just a shame the gift voucher I received has a expired code, not sure why 'BuyCleverstuff' bother putting things like that in."
Hi Duangduean - apologies for the issues with the wine gift voucher. This should not have expired. If you'd like to email us with which code you have we can rectify this for you immediately. We work alongside Naked Wines so this should not have happened for you. Kind regards.
"Good kit. good service."
"Excellent service and support if needed. Quick delivery and great product for a great price. Highly recommended!!"
"We are pleased with the dervice and the quality of the hifi system we bought. Only criticism was it would have been good to read reviews of soundmaster stereo. For anyone like us wanting record, tape and cd player with radio, it’s such a good product."
Andrew Timms
Verified Buyer
"Good online experience,delivery and quality of item sold. purchase again"
"very prompt dispatch and delivery. Notifications at every stage, including time parcel would be delivered. Looked like some one had put small tube of 'lovehearts' in the package which made me smile"
"very easy to order very fast delivery very good packaging"
Verified Reviewer
John Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service ,fast postage love using BuyCleverStuff 5 stars 🤩"
"good choice , good price good service thanks you"
"Great item. Ticked all my spec boxes. Arrived well packed."
"Best price online. Fast delivery"
BuyCleverStuff is rated 4.79 based on 1,298 reviews