BuyCleverStuff Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend BuyCleverStuff

About BuyCleverStuff: BuyCleverStuff are specialists in Kitchen and Bathroom Audio Visual Products, we started many years ago selling some of the very first Kitchen Flipdown TVs direct to the UK. Now some years later we are one of the main UK websites for Kitchen and Bathroom Audio Visual Products, with our years of knowledge and focus on offering the best products, service and price it’s no wonder we have lots of recommendations and many repeat customers.

01244 458885

CH4 8BU

Categories:
Electrical
Sound & Vision

Tell us how BuyCleverStuff made you happy

Paul Best
"Ordered an item which did not suit. So had a chat with Rob. We then swapped our choice for a fresh item, over the moon with our new internet radio."
Ann Hetherington
"I received knowledgeable and trustworthy advice from Jon when trying to decide whether to buy the hi-fi system and then after it had arrived l rang for verbal advice on how to use it and Rob patiently answered all my questions and gave me numerous tips for making the best of the equipment. I am really happy with their service. They will be my first port of call every time I need to buy any audio equipment. Many thanks Clever Stuff staff!!"
A E McEwan
"This was a Christmas present from my mum .Delivered next day . Easy to fit . CD drive made a juddering noise so called them up. . Very helpful and not at all defensive and arranged immediate replacement. New unit arrived next day with timed delivery and collected returning item using their own address label with paid postage.New one fitted and works perfectly. All in all , lovely jubbly."
"Great service. Quick delivery. Quality product. What's not to like? Will be using this supplier again, 10 out of 10."
"Articolo perfetto. Spedizione rapida. Negozio on-line molto fornito. Non per ultimo gentilezza e cortesia."
"Purchased for my daughter for Christmas present. Stylish retro vinyl player. Buying online was quick and easy and delivered quickly. Highly recommended. Thanks"
"Excellent service and very helpful."
"Delivery excellent."
"More than please with my purchase and the next day delivery was excellent , many thanks for the five star service."
"I purchased a record player from Buy Clever Stuff last week and was absolutely delighted by both the product and service. They text me and gave an hour window for delivery. It came at 1.10 pm so I was still able to make lunch with my friend. Well done BCS keep up the good work !!!"
"Took time and effort to program. Quality of sound under a shelf varies. Wire aerial has to be moved frequently. Clock has a mind of it's own."
"Brilliant sound system. Good price and prompt delivery. I contacted customer service for additional advice and they were extremely helpful. Unconditionally recommended."
"Just turned up at BCS, promptly seen by Rob and received first class service, product spot on would recommend this company to anyone, thanks for all your help."
"Right Product. Right Price. Delivered in good time from order being placed. Hassel free!"
"What can I say...apart from excellent service even had my goods hand delivered the very next working day!! Would definitely use BuyCleverStuff again and 100% recommend them."
"Absolutely brilliant under cupboard dab radio we love it sound is brilliant and looks great"
"The staff where just brilliant gave me all the info i needed will buy again .......my girls are all happy with having music in our new bathroom many thanks 👍👍"
"Second purchase from this company, can highly recommend, sales people genuinely want to help and sell you the right product for the job!!"
"Brilliant customer service - they removed the pin number from a bluetooth ceiling speaker I bought from them more than a year ago so it would work with Amazon's Alexa. I only had to pay for sending it back to them and they did the rest for free. Can't recommend this company highly enough."
"excellent service"
"Excellent product and arrived well packed."
"Very pleased with my order"
"I bought the Systemline E50 and had it fitted by an electrician when we had our new kitchen installed. We tried the system the day it was fitted and it seemed ok. The next day clearly there was something not right about the sound. Rob advised me of the things to check and when the electrician came back he found following the advice from Rob that it was not wired correctly. Really happy with the sound of the speakers and how the Bluetooth control works. The after-sales help and advice was second to none and I would not hesitate to recommend BuyCleverStuff."
BuyCleverStuff is rated 4.79 based on 1,399 reviews