BuyCleverStuff Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend BuyCleverStuff

About BuyCleverStuff: BuyCleverStuff are specialists in Kitchen and Bathroom Audio Visual Products, we started many years ago selling some of the very first Kitchen Flipdown TVs direct to the UK. Now some years later we are one of the main UK websites for Kitchen and Bathroom Audio Visual Products, with our years of knowledge and focus on offering the best products, service and price it’s no wonder we have lots of recommendations and many repeat customers.

01244 458885

CH4 8BU

Categories:
Electrical
Sound & Vision

How would you rate BuyCleverStuff ?

Paul Best
"Ordered an item which did not suit. So had a chat with Rob. We then swapped our choice for a fresh item, over the moon with our new internet radio."
Ann Hetherington
Ann Hetherington
Verified Reviewer
"I received knowledgeable and trustworthy advice from Jon when trying to decide whether to buy the hi-fi system and then after it had arrived l rang for verbal advice on how to use it and Rob patiently answered all my questions and gave me numerous tips for making the best of the equipment. I am really happy with their service. They will be my first port of call every time I need to buy any audio equipment. Many thanks Clever Stuff staff!!"
A E McEwan
A E McEwan
Verified Buyer
"This was a Christmas present from my mum .Delivered next day . Easy to fit . CD drive made a juddering noise so called them up. . Very helpful and not at all defensive and arranged immediate replacement. New unit arrived next day with timed delivery and collected returning item using their own address label with paid postage.New one fitted and works perfectly. All in all , lovely jubbly."
Michael Ball
Verified Buyer
"Very easy ordering service, super fast delivery. Will be using again."
Rachel Sheldon
Verified Buyer
"I love my purchase and wouldn't hesitate to buy from BuyCleverStuff in the future. Prior to making my purchase, their staff helped match my requirements to the ideal product which was delivered promptly and is exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend BuyCleverStuff."
"The order processing was very fast and the delivery was trouble-free."
Richard Alford
Verified Buyer
"Did what they said on the tin"
Paul Fuller
Verified Buyer
"This is my second order from BuyCleverStuff and again everything went perfectly. Jon was able to help me understand everything I needed for the setup I was trying to install and also helped me add the credits from my previous order. All products were delivered next day before 11:00am and well packaged. Could not be happier, will be ordering from them again soon."
David Aston
Verified Buyer
"Excellent radio, very good price and free next day delivery!"
Jonathan Moore
Verified Buyer
"Great website, excellent communication, fast delivery when stated. And the product was ace too!"
Andrew Laney
Verified Buyer
"Bought as a birthday gift so hopefully a good radio"
Peter Hellawell
Verified Buyer
"excellent service with very prompt next day delivery"
"I purchased the 'Soundmaster UR2040 Under Cabinet Kitchen FM / DAB Radio with Bluetooth' yesterday, arrived to day! Great product, great service and with free next day delivery, BuyCleverStuff couldn't do better in my opinion!"
Shema Emami
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful, probational and friendly"
"I ordered a DAB radio alarm with time projection - I had been looking for one for ages and couldn't find one - then I discovered this one and it fitted the bill perfectly. Ordered during the afternoon, didn't pay for 24 hour delivery, and 24 hours later it arrived. Thank you BuyCleverStuff"
Peter Bowley
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with purchase prompt service next day updated with emails would do bussiness again"
Norman Finn
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, product as described, very good communication. First class company to do business with."
"Absolutely satisfied with service and product too."
José Henrique Saraiva Martins
Verified Buyer
"it surpassed my expectations!"
Colin Price
Verified Buyer
"Ordered Friday 4 pm arrived Saturday 1 pm can't get better than that. Ordered and paid by card over the phone,very helpful sales staff. Value for money.pluss no added delivery cost."
David Thomas Pelling
Verified Buyer
"Exchanged the centre as CD didn't work. Exchanged straight away with no fuss. Delivery problems not your fault but sorted out by Rob. Thank you. The product so far looks to work well. Again many thanks. David P"
"Jon helped me buy the perfect item for my needs . I explained exactly what I needed and Jon supplied the perfect solution which was delivered the very next day . 5 stars from me ."
"We've had a product from them for 18 months, and I contacted them for advice over a fault. Was told that it was still under a two year guarantee, and after a few attempts at following their advice on how to sort it, posted it off to them on Friday, ordinary mail, and after testing it they returned a replacement which was with us by Tuesday! Fantastic service. Robert"
BuyCleverStuff is rated 4.79 based on 1,359 reviews