BuyCleverStuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend BuyCleverStuff
BuyCleverStuff Video Review Just what I needed to play my vinyl.
Read BuyCleverStuff Reviews

About BuyCleverStuff:

BuyCleverStuff are the UK's leading specialists in Home Audio Visual Products.

The company started out in 2006, and were one of the first to sell kitchen flipdown TVs directly to the UK.

As we've grown, so has our product range, expertise and reputation for being the go-to company when it comes to Home Audio Visual Products.

With our years of knowledge and focus on offering the best products, service and price it’s no wonder we have lots of recommendations and many repeat customers.

As a leading online retailer in our sector with huge buying power and an unrivaled reputation for service, we can supply you with quality products at exceptional value for money.

Our philosophy is to ensure that the products sold by ourselves are products that we would want to purchase and own ourselves; you will not find cheap products on our sites, only quality products at competitive prices.

In November 2016, we became the first business in the Chester area, and one of the very first online retailers in the whole of the United Kingdom to be certified for the ‘Buy With Confidence’ scheme.

BuyCleverStuff is based on the outskirts of Chester, headed by Jon Hoyle, we are a small team of specialists offering expert advice both pre and post sales, if you have a question, any question about our products, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.

01244 458885

Contact@BuyCleverStuff.co.uk

Red Hill House, Hope Street, Chester

Tell us how BuyCleverStuff made you happy
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 17th February 2020
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 7th November 2017
Lois Hu****
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 18th July 2017
Anony****
Tried to order an item several times, it didn't work and I ended up not being able to order it through you because if your ridiculous security measures. Innocent shopper treated like fraudster.
We are disappointed that on this occasion you have felt the need to review us so negatively, but I can assure you that when it comes to issues of customer security, we take these matters extremely seriously. You made four attempts to purchase and for reasons relating to our payment security checks, we were unable to take payment. You were refunded in full for one payment taken following further security checks, and my colleague dealt with your final attempt which unfortunately again did not pass our checks. We apologise if you felt because of our payment security checks that you were treated in any way as a fraudster, but I can assure you we treat all orders made with ourselves in such a manner. We are happy to take your order again should you wish if the points we flagged to you have now been readdressed. Thanks and Best Regards Jon Hoyle BCS Trading Ltd t/a BuyCleverStuff
Very helpful when I rung about the tuning, very prompt service next day delivery , will shop with them again
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 17th February 2020
Qick diliveri item looks good
I ordered the mirror, I got great communication from but clever stuff about delivery dates and times . I would recommend them very highly
had a teething problem with first unit but. resolved straight away by very professional and polite staff would highly recommend this compney
I spoke to Rob about a wireless Bluetooth speaker for my bathroom and he immediately pointed me towards the Lithe speaker. He was Very knowledgable and informative. I have no regrets about my purchase.
We bought a Visua flip up television from BuyCleverStuff for our VW campervan and I have to say that the quality of this product is excellent. It looks and operates brilliantly, you would have expected to pay a lot more for a product of this quality. The customer service support from this company is exceptional, prompt delivery, nothing too much trouble to ensure that you have the right product for your needs. Would recommend this company, their products and customer service.
Ordered the item online and was impressed with the quality of the product, it was delivered very quickly, and was easy to install too. Well done to all at B.C.S. !
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 10th May 2016
Delighted with the speedy service, value and quality of the products and installation was straight forward and well explained. Thank you. Peter Brill P.S. But I don't need the attached PPI reclaim adverts thank you.
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 3rd May 2016
Service was great, Bluetooth amp and ceiling speakers great too!
When I was looking to purchase my item, I was a little unsure of some aspects of the technical detail so called the company to speak to someone. They could not have been more helpful and even though some of my questions were probably really obvious, they were patient and courteous. My product arrived the next day and was very securely wrapped. I was very impressed from start to finish and would definitely use this company again and recommend them to friends, family and other consumers. A pleasure to do business with real people who are experts in their field and know how to talk to customers!!! Well done. :)
Excellent product and service, ordered the item on Friday and it was with me Monday morning the website is easy to navigate and the checkout procedure was completely hassle free, have already recommended the product and website to all my friends and colleagues.
Having a smooth shopping experience and then have a quality product installed to solve your home audio visual dilemmas is what we aim to do, and it's marvellous to hear your KB Plus 2" FM Ceiling Radio is the end result of that, and we look forward to hearing from your friends and colleagues if they also decide to purchase in the future! Thanks and Best Regards Jon Hoyle BCS Trading Ltd t/a BuyCleverStuff
High quality products, good response times and fair prices.
We're extremely pleased that you had a positive experience with us. We're happy to ship abroad and hope that you received your AVID2 In-Wall Bluetooth Amplifer and Stereo Ceiling Speaker arrived in good time and in good condition. Thanks and Best Regards Jon Hoyle BCS Trading Ltd t/a BuyCleverStuff
The process of ordering through to order fulfillment went very smoothly, with the product ordered arriving when an as promised.
Thank you very much for your valued feedback. It's great to know you had a really smooth purchase and delivery from us, and that you can now enjoy your brand new SOVOS television. Thanks and Best Regards Jon Hoyle BCS Trading Ltd t/a BuyCleverStuff
Excellent professional service and prompt delivery, will definitely use again.
BuyCleverStuff is rated 4.80 based on 1,658 reviews