BuyCleverStuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend BuyCleverStuff
BuyCleverStuff Video Review Just what I needed to play my vinyl.
Read BuyCleverStuff Reviews

About BuyCleverStuff:

BuyCleverStuff are the UK's leading specialists in Home Audio Visual Products.

The company started out in 2006, and were one of the first to sell kitchen flipdown TVs directly to the UK.

As we've grown, so has our product range, expertise and reputation for being the go-to company when it comes to Home Audio Visual Products.

With our years of knowledge and focus on offering the best products, service and price it’s no wonder we have lots of recommendations and many repeat customers.

As a leading online retailer in our sector with huge buying power and an unrivaled reputation for service, we can supply you with quality products at exceptional value for money.

Our philosophy is to ensure that the products sold by ourselves are products that we would want to purchase and own ourselves; you will not find cheap products on our sites, only quality products at competitive prices.

In November 2016, we became the first business in the Chester area, and one of the very first online retailers in the whole of the United Kingdom to be certified for the ‘Buy With Confidence’ scheme.

BuyCleverStuff is based on the outskirts of Chester, headed by Jon Hoyle, we are a small team of specialists offering expert advice both pre and post sales, if you have a question, any question about our products, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.

01244 458885

Contact@BuyCleverStuff.co.uk

Red Hill House, Hope Street, Chester

Tell us how BuyCleverStuff made you happy
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 17th February 2020
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 7th November 2017
Lois Hu****
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 18th July 2017
Anony****
As previously reported I'm still waiting on delivery of the counter weight for the Soundmaster record player purchased from Amazon....please see pevious notes..... Thanks
Good service
Item was damaged when delivered but BuyCleverStuff gave a refund quickly, were very nice about it
Unit arrived very quickly and was easy to set up. Sound quality is amazing. Bought a stylus scale in order to weigh record player head correctly. Record return needed adjustment. However, biggest issue is that there is a fault with the digital readout. It displays the CD track & time and radio stations correctly, but in addition it randomly flashes up this same information in different places on the display. I'm guessing this can't be fixed easily?!!!
Radio very slow to start once switched on
Delivered next day. Dab radio great, didn't know there were so many channels. Only slight problem is volume not high enough to hear all over the house when I'm working in other rooms, neighbours very pleased!
VERY PLEASED WITH SERVICE AND DELIVERY ARRIVED ON TIME WILL USE BUYCLEVERSTUFF AGAIN
Sound master Portable radio arrived promptly and well packaged. Just as see on website. Compact and good looking design. I’m very pleased with it.
The music centre was just what I was looking for and let's me listen to all my old tapes. The courier was a let down as I booked an am delivery and it arrived at 5pm and left with my next door neighbour when I was at home.
Thank you for your review, we are sorry to learn of your delivery issues. We have investigated and found that it was actually ourselves who shipped your order on a standard next delivery delivery in error, therefore DPD are not at fault for the delivery time and we hold our hand up for the error. I will arrange to refund your AM Delivery costs, apologies once again for the error on our part. With regards to delivery to your neighbour we are unable to see any notes on the DPD system as to why why delivered to a different address if you were home. Regards BCS Trading Ltd t/a BuyCleverStuff
Service was excellent. Product does what it says in description, but not the best quality product.
Easy to use on line and good delivery service
Exactly what I wanted and is working well …so far!
Descriptionspecification could be improved
Buy clever stuff
Looks good and my son was pleased with this for a first record player
very simple out of the box ordering
Product was as good as I hoped it would be. My only criticism is that I paid extra for a a.m. delivery and it was delivered at 3pm. which was a pain as I had to hurriedly change arrangements!
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear of the issue relating to your delivery and the specified time. That was I'm afraid a human error on our part during dispatch so we must hold our hands up for that. We have noted to you though a refund will be processed of this delivery charge as it should have been dispatched when requested. We will be reviewing our processes to ensure this error does not happen again and will raise this with our warehouse team. We hope the product in question - the soundmaster PL880 - is working as you expect and hope you get many years of enjoyment from it. Kind regards BuyCleverStuff
Bought a soundmaster system from them which worked fine initially. Then after about 4 weeks the CD player started malfunctioning. They were fine about supplying a replacement and prompt about. It’s just made me a little wary of soundmaster systems.
The ordering process was very good. Buy CleverStuff kept me informed all the way. The product was very good for the money. My only criticism was with the courier they use. I paid for a delivery and booked a given date, and time. I therefore expect it delivered on that date. The courier delivered it one day earlier, which was not what I had requested.
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear of the issue relating to your delivery and the specified time. That was I'm afraid a human error on our part during dispatch, and we attempted to call you direct to offer our apologies this afternoon. We have noted to you though a refund will be processed of this delivery charge as it should have been dispatched when requested. We will be reviewing our processes to ensure this error does not happen again and will raise this with our warehouse team. We hope the product in question - the soundmaster SCD7900 - is working as you expect and hope you get many years of enjoyment from it. Kind regards BuyCleverStuff
Easy to use website and good customer service.
BuyCleverStuff is rated 4.80 based on 1,658 reviews