BuyCleverStuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend BuyCleverStuff
BuyCleverStuff Video Review Just what I needed to play my vinyl.
Read BuyCleverStuff Reviews

About BuyCleverStuff:

BuyCleverStuff are the UK's leading specialists in Home Audio Visual Products.

The company started out in 2006, and were one of the first to sell kitchen flipdown TVs directly to the UK.

As we've grown, so has our product range, expertise and reputation for being the go-to company when it comes to Home Audio Visual Products.

With our years of knowledge and focus on offering the best products, service and price it’s no wonder we have lots of recommendations and many repeat customers.

As a leading online retailer in our sector with huge buying power and an unrivaled reputation for service, we can supply you with quality products at exceptional value for money.

Our philosophy is to ensure that the products sold by ourselves are products that we would want to purchase and own ourselves; you will not find cheap products on our sites, only quality products at competitive prices.

In November 2016, we became the first business in the Chester area, and one of the very first online retailers in the whole of the United Kingdom to be certified for the ‘Buy With Confidence’ scheme.

BuyCleverStuff is based on the outskirts of Chester, headed by Jon Hoyle, we are a small team of specialists offering expert advice both pre and post sales, if you have a question, any question about our products, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.

01244 458885

Contact@BuyCleverStuff.co.uk

Red Hill House, Hope Street, Chester

Tell us how BuyCleverStuff made you happy
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 17th February 2020
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 7th November 2017
Lois Hu****
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 18th July 2017
Anony****
just what I wanted very good and does what I wanted. does not take up much room
Nice little CD player bought as a present for my mum. Excellent service with Speedy delivery.
Ordered a soundmaster hi-fi stacking system on Monday 20th arrived Wednesdy 22nd ,a great product with easy to follow instructions, but found the dab radio took time to set up and still getting used to the remote to change the saved stations.The sound is excellent from radio/tapes/Cd's have not tried the UCB port or turntable yet. overall great value.
Arrived quickly and is good value
Great service and product. Godsend in current climate
I ordered a Soundmaster Hifi system during the 2nd week of the Covid-19 lockdown. I expected I would have to wait several days for delivery, but was amazed to receive it less than 24 hours from ordering. Excellent service by everyone involved. The system is excellent and is helping pass the time not leaving the house.
Radio very slow to start once switched on
Great business - speedy and accurate delivery for ordered dab radio/CD player
Fast delivery . Perfect product
Delivered next day. Dab radio great, didn't know there were so many channels. Only slight problem is volume not high enough to hear all over the house when I'm working in other rooms, neighbours very pleased!
Good Website, easy to order. Very quick delivery, equipment looks just what I needed, although nor fully tested yet.
VERY PLEASED WITH SERVICE AND DELIVERY ARRIVED ON TIME WILL USE BUYCLEVERSTUFF AGAIN
Am so pleased with my Soundmaster SCD7900 radio/CD/tape which was delivered promptly. It looks so elegant in glossy white finish. The setting up took me a little while to fathom but then I am an octogenarian! The sound is lovely. The voucher included for Naked Wines is most acceptable but they have a high demand at present and not taking any new orders!
I really had the sense of being a valued customer. The radio I bought I had not seen elsewhere. Everything arrived on time and I am very satisfied
Very quick turn around would be happy to pitches again
Sound Master Record Player Ordered it Sunday afternoon and it arrived Tuesday morning.Great item fantastic service
Good service and site.
Item arrived promptly and works well
Excellent customer service and fast response/solution to issues.
Brilliant service with a personal touch.
BuyCleverStuff is rated 4.80 based on 1,658 reviews