BuyCleverStuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend BuyCleverStuff
BuyCleverStuff Video Review Just what I needed to play my vinyl.
Read BuyCleverStuff Reviews

About BuyCleverStuff:

BuyCleverStuff are the UK's leading specialists in Home Audio Visual Products.

The company started out in 2006, and were one of the first to sell kitchen flipdown TVs directly to the UK.

As we've grown, so has our product range, expertise and reputation for being the go-to company when it comes to Home Audio Visual Products.

With our years of knowledge and focus on offering the best products, service and price it’s no wonder we have lots of recommendations and many repeat customers.

As a leading online retailer in our sector with huge buying power and an unrivaled reputation for service, we can supply you with quality products at exceptional value for money.

Our philosophy is to ensure that the products sold by ourselves are products that we would want to purchase and own ourselves; you will not find cheap products on our sites, only quality products at competitive prices.

In November 2016, we became the first business in the Chester area, and one of the very first online retailers in the whole of the United Kingdom to be certified for the ‘Buy With Confidence’ scheme.

BuyCleverStuff is based on the outskirts of Chester, headed by Jon Hoyle, we are a small team of specialists offering expert advice both pre and post sales, if you have a question, any question about our products, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.

01244 458885

Contact@BuyCleverStuff.co.uk

Red Hill House, Hope Street, Chester

Tell us how BuyCleverStuff made you happy
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 17th February 2020
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 7th November 2017
Lois Hu****
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 18th July 2017
Anony****
Sound master Portable radio arrived promptly and well packaged. Just as see on website. Compact and good looking design. I’m very pleased with it.
Couldn’t fault service , fast and effective. Will use again
The music centre was just what I was looking for and let's me listen to all my old tapes. The courier was a let down as I booked an am delivery and it arrived at 5pm and left with my next door neighbour when I was at home.
Thank you for your review, we are sorry to learn of your delivery issues. We have investigated and found that it was actually ourselves who shipped your order on a standard next delivery delivery in error, therefore DPD are not at fault for the delivery time and we hold our hand up for the error. I will arrange to refund your AM Delivery costs, apologies once again for the error on our part. With regards to delivery to your neighbour we are unable to see any notes on the DPD system as to why why delivered to a different address if you were home. Regards BCS Trading Ltd t/a BuyCleverStuff
Excellent service, prompt delivery, great product at best price I could find. Couldn't ask more
Very helpful when I rung about the tuning, very prompt service next day delivery , will shop with them again
BuyCleverStuff 5 star review on 17th February 2020
Issue with courier which was sorted promptly!
Good company to deal with.
Excellent service. Ordered 3.30pm and delivered next day at 9.30am. Product (mini hi-if system) was as stated and am very pleased with purchase.
Service was excellent. Product does what it says in description, but not the best quality product.
Excellent kitchen radio. Prompt delivery. Full Marks
I cant recommend this company too highly. My item was delivered next day. Unfortunately it had a fault but a quick phone call and advised to return it for checking. Collected next day and they phoned the next day to say they had found the fault and they would send a new tested one out that day. It arrived as promised the next day. Fantastic service!
Easy to use on line and good delivery service
ordred dab radio monday recieved it first thing tuesday morning very happy with product and delivery
Prompt delivery and well packaged for fragile item. Good price too.
Extremely delighted with the product and excellent service. The goods were delivered the day after ordering and everything worked beautifully.
Just received my DAB950 high line in the post today! Only ordered it yesterday it came very well packaged. Once opened all items are of fantastic quality and the sound is awesome! Would highly recommend this product and company! 5 stars from me
I discovered Buy Better stuff quite by chance when I was looking for a new Hi Fi Unit on the internet. I called the office immediately and spoke to Sam who arranged for me to come to Saltney the following day for a demo. It was exactly what I was looking for and one week later I am very happy to say I am delighted with the product. Sam also gave me a discount of twenty pounds which was very generous indeed. Thank you very much indeed. Frank Birch
Excellent customer service from our telephone call to get more information , to ordering online and delivery 24 hours later. Very happy with the sound quality of record player purchased, including DAB radio and CD, and ease of use.
It's great very neat under the cupboard, can listen to my CD's while cooking, sound's good as well. Much better than Alexa who drove me mad by not doing what I asked and sometimes making comments.
I absolutely love my clock radio. It's sleek, stylish, easy to set up and not made in China, which is all super in every way. It doesn't have all the dab stations that some other digital radios have, but certainly has enough. The delivery came the next day and was super quick. What a great company to discover!
BuyCleverStuff is rated 4.80 based on 1,658 reviews